Valkyrja
McAgger
Kingofeverythingclassy
zizzle
danyjr
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official "I Feel Sorry for AC Milan" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official "I Feel Sorry for AC Milan" thread

Post by Eivindo Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:30 pm

in 3 years pato will be stuck to a hospital bed

Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official "I Feel Sorry for AC Milan" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official "I Feel Sorry for AC Milan" thread

Post by RED Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:31 pm

The Messiah wrote:When I said Bayern Munich 2nd team is far more better than Milan, everyone laughed it off, now look.

**** Bayern Munich!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 pm

if teams like Dortmund, Napoli rebuilt.. Sure can the best club in the history... They are too big.. And they are not in a very bad situation yet.. it's early in the season, they are 2nd in UCL group and 15th in Serie A.. They can improve if they win some games in a row in the league..

At least we should judge Milan at the end of the season. They still have players like Montolivo, Boateng, De Jong, Pato, Abate.. Milan will revive sooner than anyone expects
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:05 pm

I'm sure that's what Liverpool fans said when Fergie won his first title with United. And look at where we are.

Italy's economy is screwed up and it is only logical to see Serie A teams get worse and worse. Add the fact that Berlusconi runs the club, it is not easy for me to see how Milan can recover. Right now their team is just awful and I don't blame Allegri for it. Nobody can get good results with a bunch of muppets.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:08 pm

danyjr wrote:I'm sure that's what Liverpool fans said when Fergie won his first title with United. And look at where we are.

Italy's economy is screwed up and it is only logical to see Serie A teams get worse and worse. Add the fact that Berlusconi runs the club, it is not easy for me to see how Milan can recover. Right now their team is just awful and I don't blame Allegri for it. Nobody can get good results with a bunch of muppets.

So it's Spain's economy.. Maybe even worst
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Kizu wrote:Some solutions ?

My opinion:

sell - Antonini, Bonera, Mesbah, Traore, Flamini, Muntari, Constant

Buy : 2 CBs(Dede, Astori, Ogbonna) 2 of these guys IMO.
2 MF : Eriksen/Adryan/Maher, a DLP or use Valoti/Montolivo

In 3 years time it could look like this

Gabriel
Abate - Dede - Ogbonna - De Sciglio
Montolivo
Nocerino --- Boateng
Eriksen
SES - Pato

I find your ideas quite logical , i doubt any fan of Milan would find issues in this one , more or less.

Here's the catch however ; Most scrubs are difficult to offload. Basicaly speaking , these players were risks taken that failed to work , so it's tricky to sell them like that.

As for your suggestions on players , although i really like them..

When Milan , sells Merkel to Genoa to loan Constant with an option to buy.. well , that's big time fail , i can't convince myself to hope for Eriksen after this sit lol.
All i wish , is that 3-4 talented players like De Sciglio and Sharaawy , could emerge from our own ranks and we go from there. Eriksen and Ogbonna and the likes are fine choices and if we could combine such transfer activity with some current Milanese talent , that would be something to look forward to.

What i would love to see in 3 years time , is Balotelli at Milan .
I always wanted an attack consisting of Pato and Balo , have been a fan of them both since their first game in Italy .. now throw Ses in the mix and there's a really, really fine triad of awesomeness that would fire us up again..

For the rest , how i would like to see some of the signings you just posted..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Eivindo wrote:Boateng has been a scrub this season, but I wont blame him alone, cause the whole team is lacking in quality.

You cant expect yo do miracles with players who come for free all the time, its just not possible. Sell the best players and get players for free sounds like good business, but when we play in Serie B and the fanbase has dropped, we wont sell enough merchandise either.

This project needs a total rewamp, starting with a new coach who is eager to start experimenting with young players, unlike horrid "players" like Muntari and Bonera, who should be prisoned for working for Inter at the same time as spies.

Shame we cant utilize Montolivo more, as he is a good player stuck in a hopeless midfield.

Muntari has been injured...why blame him?
I actually think Milan would be doing so much better if he was available....
Montolivo,Nocerino & De Jong should be the 3 starting midfielder...
Pato,Robinho & El Sharaawy uptop...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Buy Lloris, if he continues to be ostracised at Spurs.

Get a few CB's in. Yanga-Mbiwa, Dede etc.

A LB like Armero or give Didac a chance.

Montolivo as DM, with Boateng and Nocerino as B2B's.

Put Pato up front with Robinho/El Shaarawy on the left and buy a RW.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:08 pm

--------------Abs----------------
----Acerbi-Mbiwa-Mexes----
Abate--Montolivo-Noce-MDS
------------Hernanes----------
-------Pato--------SES-----------

2 new players,thats all......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:29 pm

2011-2012 2nd place, 2010-2011 winners, its a bit early to feel sorry for Milan we went through tougher time not that long ago.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:35 pm

tuddor wrote:
danyjr wrote:I'm sure that's what Liverpool fans said when Fergie won his first title with United. And look at where we are.

So it's Spain's economy.. Maybe even worst

Spain's economy is far worse than Italy's, 25% unemployment in Spain about 8% in Italy from what I've read. So that dog won't hunt.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 pm

baresi wrote:2011-2012 2nd place, 2010-2011 winners, its a bit early to feel sorry for Milan we went through tougher time not that long ago.

But you just said in another thread that 2011-2012 was the "weakest Serie A title in ages" scratch in which case, that would not make 2010-2011 that much stronger

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:2011-2012 2nd place, 2010-2011 winners, its a bit early to feel sorry for Milan we went through tougher time not that long ago.

But you just said in another thread that 2011-2012 was the "weakest Serie A title in ages" scratch in which case, that would not make 2010-2011 that much stronger
And..... scratch
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:06 pm

How could i feel sorry for a team owned by Berlu?

Perhaps the day he sells them I'll start liking them...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:How could i feel sorry for a team owned by Berlu?

Perhaps the day he sells them I'll start liking them...
I supported Milan before I knew Berlusconi was the owner. When I found that out, it changed nothing about my support of the club. The club is bigger than one man, and you can be a fan of one without being a fan of the other.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 pm

We don't need your pity, as you won't receive any of it when we (inevitably) rise again.
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:49 pm

+1 forza.milan, this is more of a mocking thread. we will be around, in 2-3 yrs we'll be back.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:25 am

never was a big fan of Millan but always respected the club.
As already said this shouldn't be a pitty thread, but the comparisons with previous epic Millan squads make any footballer (Inter fans aside maybe) sad
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 am

I dont know why you should feel sorry for them..They've been through such phases before(in the late nineties to be specific) and its not like they've done a 'Leeds' or something.They still have a decent enough squad capable of qualifying for next season's CL(although they've made a poor start to the season) and like Allegri said at the start of the season ,this will be a 'zero year' for them and i'm sure they'll be looking to solidly rebuild from next season onwards.They dont deserve any sympathy in my opinion,football is about experiencing lows as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 am

I don't feel sorry for them.

they will be back. I personally cannot wait for that day.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 pm

baresi wrote:
Luca wrote:

And..... scratch

You don't find it ironic that in one thread you use this line to downplay Juventus but then in the next you use it to praise Milan?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:I supported Milan before I knew Berlusconi was the owner. When I found that out, it changed nothing about my support of the club. The club is bigger than one man, and you can be a fan of one without being a fan of the other.
I'm not judging Milan fans for supporting Milan. I would expect most of you to not know who Berlusconi was since you probably started supporting the team as a kid. And even if you knew, you might like him and hold a different opinion of him than I do, and that's perfectly fine too.

But that doesn't change the fact that for an outsider, supporting Milan is the equivalent of supporting him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:50 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:I supported Milan before I knew Berlusconi was the owner. When I found that out, it changed nothing about my support of the club. The club is bigger than one man, and you can be a fan of one without being a fan of the other.
I'm not judging Milan fans for supporting Milan. I would expect most of you to not know who Berlusconi was since you probably started supporting the team as a kid. And even if you knew, you might like him and hold a different opinion of him than I do, and that's perfectly fine too.

But that doesn't change the fact that for an outsider, supporting Milan is the equivalent of supporting him.

This generalization logic is false . If you say this because you think it happens within the majority, but you disagree anyway , it's ok and excuse me.

But if you actually agree with it , you are mistaken .Personaly speaking , i know of many neutrals who never even bothered to ask if i support Berlusconi . From the rare times i've been in this particular discussion , i rarely said good things either and i can't remember anyone being surprised ..

I believe this has to do with Italians mostly , and even if that's the case , i am sure that after all these years of fabulous sit Berlusconi has found himself into, he has lost much support , both from political and club reasons..

At least what common logic suggests , ok.. An Italian could enlighten us further , i suppose..

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:07 pm

I only feel sorry for Bojan, had he known his new team were going to be relegated he wouldn't of joined!
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:59 pm

tuddor wrote:So it's Spain's economy.. Maybe even worst
Spain's economy may be as bad as Italy, but their footballing culture is miles ahead of Italy as of now. Even Serie A fans admit their league is not what it used to be, with Bundesliga replacing them as one of the top 3 of Europe. Take a look at where Madrid and Barça are now and compare them to their Italian counterparts. Even putting the top two aside, La Liga wins hands down.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:44 pm

danyjr wrote:
tuddor wrote:So it's Spain's economy.. Maybe even worst
Spain's economy may be as bad as Italy, but their footballing culture is miles ahead of Italy as of now. Even Serie A fans admit their league is not what it used to be, with Bundesliga replacing them as one of the top 3 of Europe. Take a look at where Madrid and Barça are now and compare them to their Italian counterparts. Even putting the top two aside, La Liga wins hands down.

La liga is a joke and has a bunch of problems as well

Poor Serie A, didnt sell out to sheiks and russians.

What would the PL be without Chelskie and City btw? Dont need to make that many changes to make it look good on the surface...Its about the top teams of the league that can possibly challange for a CL trophy, those teams will get tons of PR and new plastic fans.

hats off to german clubs though
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next