Valkyrja
McAgger
Kingofeverythingclassy
zizzle
danyjr
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Official "I Feel Sorry for AC Milan" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official "I Feel Sorry for AC Milan" thread

Post by Eivindo Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:44 am

danyjr wrote:
tuddor wrote:So it's Spain's economy.. Maybe even worst
Spain's economy may be as bad as Italy, but their footballing culture is miles ahead of Italy as of now. Even Serie A fans admit their league is not what it used to be, with Bundesliga replacing them as one of the top 3 of Europe. Take a look at where Madrid and Barça are now and compare them to their Italian counterparts. Even putting the top two aside, La Liga wins hands down.

La liga is a joke and has a bunch of problems as well

Poor Serie A, didnt sell out to sheiks and russians.

What would the PL be without Chelskie and City btw? Dont need to make that many changes to make it look good on the surface...Its about the top teams of the league that can possibly challange for a CL trophy, those teams will get tons of PR and new plastic fans.

hats off to german clubs though

Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official "I Feel Sorry for AC Milan" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official "I Feel Sorry for AC Milan" thread

Post by zizzle Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:30 am

Eivindo wrote:
danyjr wrote:
tuddor wrote:So it's Spain's economy.. Maybe even worst
Spain's economy may be as bad as Italy, but their footballing culture is miles ahead of Italy as of now. Even Serie A fans admit their league is not what it used to be, with Bundesliga replacing them as one of the top 3 of Europe. Take a look at where Madrid and Barça are now and compare them to their Italian counterparts. Even putting the top two aside, La Liga wins hands down.

La liga is a joke and has a bunch of problems as well

Poor Serie A, didnt sell out to sheiks and russians.

What would the PL be without Chelskie and City btw? Dont need to make that many changes to make it look good on the surface...Its about the top teams of the league that can possibly challange for a CL trophy, those teams will get tons of PR and new plastic fans.

hats off to german clubs though

you guys are forgetting about the broadcast money that is hogged by Madrid and Barca
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:49 am

Let's not turn this into a league vs league debate.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3