Tomwin Lannister
Clockwork Orange
dronte
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Napoli face betting probe - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli face betting probe

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 pm

4 world cups, many euro finals+ other Wc Finals from 1930 to 2012 ... Tells it all about italian football quality.. At least Italy has the courage to relegate it's most loved team, while Barcelona and Real Madrid who were quoted by Fuentes in dopping scandal, don't even get investigated...

Football it's a fcked up business all over the world, but some are stupid enough to believe that only in Italy there's corruption, because they fight against it and it is revealed...Stop being naive

Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:41 am

As soon as the doping accusations were made UEFA sent its "vampires" to test Barca. Get your facts straight tuddor.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:Italian football hasn't changed from the get go. I am glad this is happeneing. That league stands for all that is negative about football. Italian football is quite possibloy the most corrupt sportining league/entity in the world. Disgrace, summed up by their ex prime minister. What next? Juventus bribing refe....wait, already happened in the 60s and in the 90s/2000s #disgrace

lol ...

Because Netherland's league is so clean .... lol

Compared to the Italian league, yes, yes it is actually.

Sorry but I don't trust that ....

That's your great arguement? I know you must feel the need to defend the honour of your league, but it is there for all to see. Italian football is in a dire state and Juventus have always been involved. They even tried bribery in Europe. The drug scandal has always been following Juventus as well.
I don't feel a need to post argument since it won't change any1's mind not mine no yours so its pointless to spend time on that.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:22 am

zizzle wrote:Let's bash Serie A and pretend that corrpution doesnt exist in other leagues. At least in Italy they are actually doing something about it, not sweeping the problem under the rug like the FA does.

GOD BLESS YOU

took the words out of my mouth Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 am

zizzle wrote:Let's bash Serie A and pretend that corruption doesn't exist in other leagues. At least in Italy they are actually doing something about it, not sweeping the problem under the rug like the FA does.
That's right. I bet the English FA has binders full of stuff. What they're much better at is handling the media, which isn't that hard when the media are also corrupt.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:17 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Corruption and fixing in Serie A? Tell me something I don't know.

More one liners behind another snide comment to condemn Serie A. Read above to my response to Clockwork as well as realizing how incredibly corrupt and blindsided the FA are too the serious third party corruption going in English FA. You don't watch Serie A or hear its media so I doubt you will know.

It's a one-liner but is it wrong in what it says?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2