gondov
Art Morte
Donuts
Lex
Clockwork Orange
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guardiola wanted to sell Fabregas, Pique, Villa & Dani Alves - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola wanted to sell Fabregas, Pique, Villa & Dani Alves

Post by Khaled Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:20 pm

bullshit

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Guardiola wanted to sell Fabregas, Pique, Villa & Dani Alves - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola wanted to sell Fabregas, Pique, Villa & Dani Alves

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:07 pm

CrazyBoy wrote:Why would Pep even think about selling these players, when he already had decided that he would leave the club, this makes no sense.

It was if he renewed his contract I think.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:41 am

BS at its finest.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 am

The OP said " and Alves we all know about." Uh, no we don't, or at least I don't because when did Pep and Dani have beef, and why would he be sold? Because just now his form has dropped a bit but its still not reason for him to be sold, much less by Pep. BS.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Guardiola moved heaven and earth to get Cesc, only to give up on him after a year? Sounds legit...

Pep moved Heaven and Earth (and Eto'o) to get Ibra (and Chygrinskiyugyfutwtuci).... so yeah this sounds legit lol

If I were Pep I think I would have done something similar. Sell Pique, get T.Silva, maybe another RB after cashing in on Alves (maybe even giving Montoya an extended run). Villa is 31 and has a huge contract if I'm not mistaken so selling him makes sense.

The core of Barcelona in a sporting sense right now is Xavi, Messi, Iniesta and Biscuits (and maybe Mascherano I guess). The team is built around them and pretty much everyone is else is realistically replaceable imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 pm

ya peps transfer record isnt exactly rational so its not completely unbelievable to say he would have 'wanted' to sell those players.

and by saying 'wanted' it doesnt mean it would have happened but maybe 2 out of that list to bring in 2 other players or promote.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Zeal Ibra and Pep had personal problems that went beyond his football performance. Don't see how you could equate that with Cesc's transfer at all. Also Rosell sold Chyg, not Pep. Pep wanted to keep him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Maybe Pep had a problem with Cesc too. There's no way we could confirm or deny that unless one of them says anything about it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:11 pm

That's a weak argument and you know it. There's no indication whatsoever that they have personal problems. And we probably could disprove it if we went to dig around quotes about each other from last season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2