Sina
Raptorgunner
Wilson37
SamuelJayC
Jay29
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Manchester United 2 - 1 Arsenal: All too easy for United - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester United 2 - 1 Arsenal: All too easy for United

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 am

Wilshere ready start just 3 days after his last game? i hope so

Kos hasnt been any better than vermaelen when hes played, its kinda worrying Neutral

DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2 - 1 Arsenal: All too easy for United - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester United 2 - 1 Arsenal: All too easy for United

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:16 am

But thing with Koscielny is that he grows into the game, Vermaelen just stays shit all the way through

Im sure if koscielny plays 2-3 games in a row he will be back to his best
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 am

What are the chances of Wenger giving the Arm band to someone else?

I think it will do more harm than good if we change captain.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 am

Koscielny is going through one of his dodgy periods, where when he plays bad, he plays very badly. I think he'll overcome that, though, and there's no reason why he can't return to his best given a run in the team.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 am

decisions

Starting Ramsey
people:u mad wenger in love with him blah blah blah

Wilshere starting with the risk of getting injured(God forbid) and looking outta place
AW getting slaughtered

Going with Arteta-Coquelin combo
may not offer enough offensively
but diplomatic version

not many options
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Wilshere ready start just 3 days after his last game? i hope so

He can't play v Fulham and only played 60 mins v Utd so hopefully.

If Ramsey or Santos or both start Evil or Very Mad
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 am

I dont care who Wenger starts as long as Ramsey and Santos dont start.

I just hope Santos played his last game for Arsenal after what he did at half time.

If we do see Santos start, Wenger is truly blind.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:30 am

Raptorgunner wrote:What are the chances of Wenger giving the Arm band to someone else?

I think it will do more harm than good if we change captain.

If he gives it to Arteta, the only harm it'll do is damage Vermaelen's confidence. Arteta is a highly respected member of the Arsenal squad and the squad would surely back him as captain.

The more pertinent question would be: how much would Vermaelen lacking in confidence as a result of being dropped and losing the captaincy affect the squad as a whole?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Wojciech Szczesny resumed training today and could replace Vito Mannone in goal, but Kieran Gibbs (thigh) is still absent, meaning Andre Santos could start again at left-back despite his poor recent form. Gervinho (ankle), Abou Diaby (thigh), Tomas Rosicky (tendon), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (hip) and Lukasz Fabianski (ankle) remain out, whilst Theo Walcott and Lukas Podolski did gym work this morning but are still expected to be in the squad.
http://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/gnabry-trains-with-first-team-ahead-of-schalke-trip/
Manchester United 2 - 1 Arsenal: All too easy for United - Page 4 37329810
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:48 pm

"We're very far behind now," Wenger told reporters.

"At the moment you cannot say that [we are good enough to challenge the top three], because we are far away.

"But that's what we have to show, and that's what the target is at the end of the season. We've played away at United, City, Liverpool and Stoke – so we've many difficult away games.
"But we were poor defensively here. There's no obvious reason for that, apart from the fact we didn't start well and United have quality up front

"They score goals against everybody and they are better than us. It's as simple as that.

"Away to Manchester City we drew 1-1, a good result, and didn't suffer by comparison.

I wonder why they are better than us? is it because they spend and keep their best players? Clubber
"Here, I just think we were not on full cylinders and looked much more vulnerable ­defensively than we did at the start of the season."
what is Bould doing at Arsenal?

"Yes, of course [I thought about replacing Wilshere]. But we were in a position where we had to attack and I had no offensive central midfielders on the bench as well.
Clubber

Arshivan could have replaced Jack, but I guess Wenger did not know that.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:15 pm

It's pretty obvious that Arsene doesn't consider Arshavin as a central player unless we're playing some scrub team from the Championship. No
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4