Die Borussen
Onyx
VivaStPauli
McAgger
Margera
53 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Borussia Dortmund appreciation thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund appreciation thread

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:24 am

Don't hate on Kuba, was Dortmund's best player before getting injured :coffee:

Looks like another player with a regular starting place.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund appreciation thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund appreciation thread

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:26 am

Kuba is great and all, I would just like a third attacking mid on the level of Reus and Götze there. Kuba is a great fit though, being less direct than Reus really evens out the team. Shame they lost Kagawa though.

Either way, the true weak link atm is Lewandowski. And the bench.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by nandrolona Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 am

Real Madrid getting the short stick against a German team, as usual. :coffee:

Salty fans. Sad

Dortmund and Ajax to hopefully go through. Lucky penalty for City against Dortmund may end up saving their CL season in the end.
nandrolona
nandrolona
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:46 am

Mehdrid fans yet again prove why they are hands down the worst fans on this forum, unclassy plastic haters gonna hate :coffee: .

On topic Dortmund are beast :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 am

What exactly did Dortmund do that was so impressive?

I mean it's not like they play attractive football or anything.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:58 am

Hand your billion dollar asses to you? :coffee:

Seriously, what's not to love?
They pressed you into the ground for 3 half-times, sure, they sucked for the 2nd half of today's match, but since you Real supporters never tire of pointing out that you're the greatest club in the universe, beating you at home and drawing you away is pretty impressive for a club whose entire roster costs as much as Ronaldo, is it not?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:01 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Hand your billion dollar asses to you? :coffee:

They pressed you into the ground for 3 half-times, sure, they sucked for the 2nd half of today's match, but since you Real supporters never tire of pointing out that you're the greatest club in the universe, beating you at home and drawing you away is pretty impressive for a club whose entire roster costs as much as Ronaldo, is it not?

Not if we were missing our true French Genius and Brazilian Samba star Afro :coffee:.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by nandrolona Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:08 am

Le Samourai wrote:

Not if we were missing our true French Genius and Brazilian Samba star Afro :coffee:.

Of course, Dortmund was all healthy in both games. silent
nandrolona
nandrolona
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 am

nandrolona wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

I think they were this game lol.

But don't mind me I wasn't being completely serious Smile

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:16 am

You're right though, ironically Dortmund had more injuries in the match where they played better. Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:16 am

No Kuba and Kehl with broken nose. Not really 100% fit...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 am

Le Samourai wrote:
nandrolona wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

I think they were this game lol.

But don't mind me I wasn't being completely serious Smile

bounce
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:21 am

Dortmund was missing Kuba and he is outstanding! I dont agree with you germans saying he is not good enough. Kuba has been important in Dortmunds success in the last 2 years. He is a workhorse that will give it all in every game. Lewanadowski is sucking and he was always a bad finisher. I still believe in him and maybe he can score more. His hold up play is phenomenal and just needs to work on that finishing!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by nandrolona Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:43 am

white_star wrote:Dortmund was missing Kuba and he is outstanding! I dont agree with you germans saying he is not good enough. Kuba has been important in Dortmunds success in the last 2 years. He is a workhorse that will give it all in every game. Lewanadowski is sucking and he was always a bad finisher. I still believe in him and maybe he can score more. His hold up play is phenomenal and just needs to work on that finishing!

Kuba > Grosskotz all day
nandrolona
nandrolona
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 am

Both of them are good players, but both of them are worse than Reus & Götze.

And Kuba > Großkreutz, agreed.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 am

rwo power wrote:@Viva

Dortmund sadly missed out on Samed Yesil as striker Sad

He'll be making his 3rd start for us on Thursday :bow: With Suarez's tutelage he'll be a beast in two years time.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:10 am

The German teams are great this year. Madrid is not better than Dortmund. Dortmund did not have to win, a draw in Madrid was sufficient for them. It was Madrid that had to win at home and they couldn't do it.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:23 am

madrid is really unbalance atm due to defence injuries you all know this, so i dont see how you can take anything from this game other than trolling, when marcelo is back and fit we can talk again

p.s madrid>dortmund
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:49 am

Borussia Dortmund appreciation thread - Page 3 M54461_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:28 am

chad4401 wrote:madrid is really unbalance atm due to defence injuries you all know this, so i dont see how you can take anything from this game other than trolling, when marcelo is back and fit we can talk again

p.s madrid>dortmund

You're right. Marcelo FC > Dortmund :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:41 am

chad4401 wrote:madrid is really unbalance atm due to defence injuries you all know this, so i dont see how you can take anything from this game other than trolling, when marcelo is back and fit we can talk again

p.s madrid>dortmund

you've had two chances now

embarrassment to la liga

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:34 am

Great team, Kudos to them. they play Brilliant football. hope they go far in competition.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by briarfish Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 am

As much as I appreciate Real of the Redondo's and then Zidane's time, I can't appreciate the current Real team. Full of stars, big coach but it misses something, perhaps the "Real style" that I'd call as the "traditional Real bossy style". That was represented greatly by Redondo's and Zidane's generation in the past.
I really don't care about who wins who loses, since I'm just a pure football fan, without being a fan of any club. So Real or BVB are all for me only teams.. and I must say, BVB play more homogeneous to me than Real. BVB have their true style that is quite attractive and fits to their system. Real no. Like many said, they maybe are the strongest team that Real have ever had, if we count all the individual players together (I doubt it, for me the Zidane's team was stronger), but I don't like this team, at all.

briarfish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:40 am

Blame the coach.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Well Mourinho just is no Kloppo. Sad but true.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:33 pm

It was RM who beat themselves rather than Dortmund imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next