Is this the best birthday ever? (AKA the Thank You Serbia Thread AKA I am a Happy Chilean Thread)

3 posters

Go down

Is this the best birthday ever? (AKA the Thank You Serbia Thread AKA I am a Happy Chilean Thread) Empty Is this the best birthday ever? (AKA the Thank You Serbia Thread AKA I am a Happy Chilean Thread)

Post by Yeezus Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:24 pm

So, following Chile's helpful loss to the great Serbians, current coach Borghi got the sack after almost 2 years of mediocrity. What he had under Bielsa is now a shadow of it's former self.

-No Leader
-Vidal's temper returns
-Squad divided
-No goalscorer
-No motivation/fighting spirit
-Zero discipline
-Mediocre matches
-Matias Fernandez became captain

So, who will Chile sign to revive this dead team? And will we get back to playing some kick ass football like we did under Bielsa?

-Options-
-Sampaoli
-Pellegrini
-Zamorano
-Cruyff
-Pep
-Mourinho
-Conte

-----

SERBIA :bow: You didn't get racist today. You kicked our asses and now Borghi is gone! Best defeat anyone could ever take :bow:

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Is this the best birthday ever? (AKA the Thank You Serbia Thread AKA I am a Happy Chilean Thread) Empty Re: Is this the best birthday ever? (AKA the Thank You Serbia Thread AKA I am a Happy Chilean Thread)

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:42 am

Sampaoli banana
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Is this the best birthday ever? (AKA the Thank You Serbia Thread AKA I am a Happy Chilean Thread) Empty Re: Is this the best birthday ever? (AKA the Thank You Serbia Thread AKA I am a Happy Chilean Thread)

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 am

Wenger. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Btw I think it's premature. Judging off Chile's match against Argentina I think Borghi was steadying the ship, the team played well even if the results did not go with them. Losing a friendly is hardly the drop that tipped the glass.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down