RealGunner
urbaNRoots
fatman123
64 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Chelsea sack RDM - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea sack RDM

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:28 pm

free_cat wrote:Consider this. Before AVB was sacked, everyone agreed that Chelsea would be knocked out, so that rules out the players taking it on themselves and winning the CL.

RDM being sucked means that the board thinks that it wasn't really his merit to win CL last season.

So it basically means that Chelsea's board accept it was down to luck.
The funniest part of this "luck" brigade you're on is that you consider the Napoli tie pure luck as well. rofl

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Surag wrote:That is because the opposition team had an equally good chance of progressing seeing how the game panned out,they came extremely close to do it actually..About that particular game i would say Chelsea 'survived' Benfica and not 'beat' them and dont kid yourselves you had some luck going your way with Ref decisions as well for example the red card to Pereira was extremely harsh(which almost killed the tie) and that is all down to luck.
So your point here is that Benfica had an equal chance to qualify. So if they had qualified would you have said they were lucky as well?

Didn't think so. But its Chelsea so let's yap.......

Why would i say they were lucky ? They were the better team over the 2 legs and clearly played better football as well..They were minutes away from knocking you out and all this with a referee decision going against them as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:My sides Laughing

Rebs Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Lex wrote:Barcelona were one hash brown away from qualifying
In fact they were micro inches between the whisker of a hair strand's tip and oxygen of qualifying.........whatever that means Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Are we seriously trying to discredit Chelsea's CL down to luck vs Barcelona? Is this what is has come to? Chelsea's performance came down to wonderful discipline and a compact defence sprung from their limitations into a counter. Not to forget they did it all with TEN MEN. This Chelsea's CL luck has got to stop as its quite hilarious really.

And Di Matteo was sacked simply because Abramovic doesn't know shit about football aside from throwing his money which is why his decisions are panned beyond oblivion. That is not a testament to RDM's ability as there is no justification of this.

Only time I saw luck vs Chelsea was vs Napoli but they still went through fair and square.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Surag wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Surag wrote:That is because the opposition team had an equally good chance of progressing seeing how the game panned out,they came extremely close to do it actually..About that particular game i would say Chelsea 'survived' Benfica and not 'beat' them and dont kid yourselves you had some luck going your way with Ref decisions as well for example the red card to Pereira was extremely harsh(which almost killed the tie) and that is all down to luck.
So your point here is that Benfica had an equal chance to qualify. So if they had qualified would you have said they were lucky as well?

Didn't think so. But its Chelsea so let's yap.......

Why would i say they were lucky ? They were the better team over the 2 legs and clearly played better football as well..They were minutes away from knocking you out and all this with a referee decision going against them as well.
Were Barcelona lucky to go on to the final in 09? I mean considering all the refereeing decisions that went against us and what not? Surely you think they were lucky no?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:33 pm

The only lucky thing I saw was in the Napoli tie as Arq said but it was not the whole tie. The luck I saw was Cole clearing what would have been the 4th goal off the line in Naples. That 4th goal would have buried us for good. We were able to build on that and get the win in the 2nd leg. Asides that, you all can go on with your dross.....
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Nameless wrote:Chelsea sack RDM - Page 6 1774610
'
Eva Carneiro has also left.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad

Chelsea sack RDM - Page 6 Hk0qI

I don't see anything about this on google news, you playing with my emotions?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Lex wrote:What about if Messi kicked the ball with 230 Newtons instead of 250, would that have made the difference? What were the weather conditions like that day? Could wind have played a part, perhaps? hmm What did Obama have for breakfast on the morning of the game? Surely that could've affected the outcome hmm
all the vicious thug like kicks to messi's feet altered the pressure in which his shoelaces were tied, hence missing the penalty by 50,000 micrometers. don't sit there and pretend this is anything but clear fact and bad luck for barca
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:45 pm

This is the result of having one man run a footballing institution. A football club is meant to be run for the people. As long as men like Roman Abramovich exist, these sorts of situations will always happen.

I must stress that I do not feel any semblance of pity for Di Matteo as he blemished the reputation of football with that win last year. I lost my faith in football when Chelsea beat Barcelona, although I am glad they beat the Bavarians.

I hope a man such as Pepe Guardiola does not go anywhere near this club, a club which is cancer to the beautiful game.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:This is the result of having one man run a footballing institution. A football club is meant to be run for the people. As long as men like Roman Abramovich exist, these sorts of situations will always happen.

I must stress that I do not feel any semblance of pity for Di Matteo as he blemished the reputation of football with that win last year. I lost my faith in football when Chelsea beat Barcelona, although I am glad they beat the Bavarians.

I hope a man such as Pepe Guardiola does not go anywhere near this club, a club which is cancer to the beautiful game.
Will you get off your "we are the definition of football" high horse for once? Christ! You're making the wrong reputation for yourself on this forum.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
BBC Sport understands Rafa Benitez is flying to London from Abu Dhabi to hold further managerial talks with Chelsea. #CFC #bbcsportsday
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:53 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
BBC Sport understands Rafa Benitez is flying to London from Abu Dhabi to hold further managerial talks with Chelsea. #CFC #bbcsportsday
Chelsea sack RDM - Page 6 Tumblr_m5n54n6EdC1r7bcz2o2_400
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:55 pm

rafa was one of our better managers at inter, if it's any consolation. not many of us wanted him fired so soon
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:This is the result of having one man run a footballing institution. A football club is meant to be run for the people. As long as men like Roman Abramovich exist, these sorts of situations will always happen.

Will you get off your "we are the definition of football" high horse for once? Christ! You're making the wrong reputation for yourself on this forum.

So do we have another '' The messiah '' hmm
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:57 pm

'

Perez ffs Clubber
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Bénin wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

This one seems worse. At least The Messiah tries to be funny sometimes.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Chelsea fans hate Benitez. All of my mates are pissed off with him being linked with Chelsea Laughing

However it's between Harry and Rafa and it's a no brainer there.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Firenze wrote:
'

Chelsea sack RDM - Page 6 Hk0qI

I don't see anything about this on google news, you playing with my emotions?

Come to Arsenal. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:09 pm

I have a feeling Di Matteo will be the next QPR manager. hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Quick, QPR! Hire Rafa before Roman makes a brain dead decision! Embarassed
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Bénin wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Please have some respect and do not refer to another human being as 'this'. It shows lack of manners and poor upbringing. I stated why I disliked your team. A lot of managers disagreed with the football you played. Would you say Xavi is like the Messiah? Would you say Bernard Schuster is like Messaih? Would you say Jurgen Klopp and Frank de Boer are like the Messiah?

Your team played negative and cancerous football. It is no surprise that your team are about to be knocked out of the chamions league, despite all the heavy investment. Just as the snake will always want to stop crawling on it's belly and fly like a hawk, Chelsea will strive and fail to implement attacking football, because it is not in your nature.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Can't we have Robbie to do the press conferences, Ranieri to buy players, Jose to motivate and tactics, AVB to do opposition scouting and Grant to set the cones out? Scolari can *bleep* right off.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Abra Laughing

At least give the man a full season.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Bénin wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Please have some respect and do not refer to another human being as 'this'. It shows lack of manners and poor upbringing. I stated why I disliked your team. A lot of managers disagreed with the football you played. Would you say Xavi is like the Messiah? Would you say Bernard Schuster is like Messaih? Would you say Jurgen Klopp and Frank de Boer are like the Messiah?

Your team played negative and cancerous football. It is no surprise that your team are about to be knocked out of the chamions league, despite all the heavy investment. Just as the snake will always want to stop crawling on it's belly and fly like a hawk, Chelsea will strive and fail to implement attacking football, because it is not in your nature.
Firstly, I'm not going to go into a silly, needless back and forth session with you. I apologize for using the phrase "this one" but please don't ever talk about my upbringing ever again.

That's that.

And btw, you've got it all wrong. Wtf have Xavi, Klopp & co got to do with what I was saying? smh.

Goodbye and good riddance.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Eve Carneiro at Arsenal hmm

As if it wasn't hard enough getting Diaby out of the physio's room already....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next