When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

+41
Rossoneri Ninja
Gil
chad4401
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
DeviAngel
CBarca
Muzza
Valkyrja
guest7
Arquitecto
zizzle
white_star
Lord Spencer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
kiranr
Pedram
Katy Perry
Die Borussen
Donuts
Dnmac4
Jack Daniels
windkick
The Franchise
donttreadonred
Mr Nick09
Zealous
billy_gr
LeBéninois
buddytaller
VanDeezNuts
iNFINITY9910
dronte
cyberman
BAYERN_MUNICH
lszanto
Onyx
crazzyblanco
45 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? Empty When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by crazzyblanco Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:38 pm

I know that he'll probably last the season but with the way things are right now, we're in real danger of not even finishing 2nd. Now that would be a real catastrophe. Lose any more games and even third spot will be in danger. Next season when he eventually gets sacked where will he go?? Is a return to chelsea possible?? or has that ship already sailed? What if madrid lose the first leg at home and then go out of the copa del rey?? will he even last till old trafford?? Views
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:01 pm

If we lose in the last 16, then it's possible he'll be sacked.

I think Perez will judge him in the cup competitions this season, not the league.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by lszanto Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Please yes.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:14 pm

I think when they get knocked out in CL , and yes he will go to chelsea imo
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Hell be out after we embarrass them at the bernabeu, he'll join Psg then fight it out with pep for the utd job in 2/3 years

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:40 pm

He will probably be sacked when they crash out from the CL and I can imagine a return to Inter.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:29 pm

i dont think Abra will take him back, just what i think. and love ur sig Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:48 pm

do chelsea fans even want him back?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Mourinho won't be going anywhere anytime soon he still has three more years on his contract. His time at Chelsea is over I don't think he'd want to revisit that.

Perez has learnt his lessons from his previous stint with the club, he has backed Mourinho to the fullest, and he'll be playing to the hands of his presidential opponents if he sacks him. Real Madrid could still possibly win the coveted la decima this season, the season is far from over, the only trophy lost is la liga.

Again, I don't see what Real Madrid would gain by sacking Mourinho, Madrid could end up with Benitez, and the team would have to spend years rebuilding the team after Benitez has undone Mourinho's good works. The only people who should be wishing Mourinho gets sacked are Atletico and Barca fans. I also believe Mourinho would only leave for the United or City job and as it stands both jobs are pretty safe.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Mourinho is not going back to chelsea . I'm quite surprised by some of you guys believing that. Do you see him going back to INter ? same for Chelsea
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Bénin wrote:Mourinho is not going back to chelsea . I'm quite surprised by some of you guys believing that. Do you see him going back to INter ? same for Chelsea

Mourinho said this last year:

"I am Inter's biggest fan. The club is my home and I will definitely return. When? There's nothing to say about my future right now."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Mou at Madrid for life... Flo make it happen!
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Jose will probably leave by mutual consent this summer. But who knows lol he might even be still around next year.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 pm

buddytaller wrote:Mourinho won't be going anywhere anytime soon he still has three more years on his contract. His time at Chelsea is over I don't think he'd want to revisit that.

Perez has learnt his lessons from his previous stint with the club, he has backed Mourinho to the fullest, and he'll be playing to the hands of his presidential opponents if he sacks him. Real Madrid could still possibly win the coveted la decima this season, the season is far from over, the only trophy lost is la liga.

Again, I don't see what Real Madrid would gain by sacking Mourinho, Madrid could end up with Benitez, and the team would have to spend years rebuilding the team after Benitez has undone Mourinho's good works. The only people who should be wishing Mourinho gets sacked are Atletico and Barca fans. I also believe Mourinho would only leave for the United or City job and as it stands both jobs are pretty safe.

rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Mancini still has more than 4 years on his contract and the City owners are not so keen on letting him go even if he doesn't win the league title this season. He's assured of at least one more season after winning them their first silverware in years. United's boss Fergie, looks no closer to retiring and would be at the helm for at least another season.

With those two jobs locked up and Perez' unflinching support of Mourinho (calling him a true Madridismo, who defends the club on several occasions), his job at Real Madrid is almost secure. Perez has tied his destiny to that of Mourinho, with those words, if Mourinho leaves, he leaves and if Perez loses the elections over the summer, Mourinho would clearly be gone and Benitez or some other downgrade would take charge.

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 pm

crazzyblanco wrote:I know that he'll probably last the season but with the way things are right now, we're in real danger of not even finishing 2nd. Now that would be a real catastrophe. Lose any more games and even third spot will be in danger. Next season when he eventually gets sacked where will he go?? Is a return to chelsea possible?? or has that ship already sailed? What if madrid lose the first leg at home and then go out of the copa del rey?? will he even last till old trafford?? Views
When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? Tumblr_mbvhayJH0p1rijrhjo1_500
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Buddy is making a lot of sense tbh. But it depends on two things:

1) Perez winning the elections.

2) Jose wanting to stay.

These shouldn't be taken for granted.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:17 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
crazzyblanco wrote:I know that he'll probably last the season but with the way things are right now, we're in real danger of not even finishing 2nd. Now that would be a real catastrophe. Lose any more games and even third spot will be in danger. Next season when he eventually gets sacked where will he go?? Is a return to chelsea possible?? or has that ship already sailed? What if madrid lose the first leg at home and then go out of the copa del rey?? will he even last till old trafford?? Views
When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? Tumblr_mbvhayJH0p1rijrhjo1_500

It makes no difference either way lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 pm

the chances of perez loosing the next elections are close to none. With his last ruling on 20 year requirement to be eligible as president, he killed many of his most serious opponents, including Aznar. Perez and mou will mutually separate (if you believe that Laughing) next summer, will hire a spanish/madridista coach (Pepe Mel might just be better than Benitez nowadays lol), splash some millions on fans favorites players, show off the new castilla grounds, new stadium, and get reelected. Perez fears nothing lol, and sacking mourinho will certainly not make him lose the elections as president, dosh so many people are waiting for the portuguese to get sacked lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 pm

The more reason why Mourinho would stay at least for a season more, Mourinho has already said he's not willing to take a sabbatical unlike a certain Catalan. The only way he's leaving Real Madrid without a huge payoff, is if there's an attractive job opening in England.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 am

he is leaving the club dude, time you stop buying all those politically driven media sessions and you build an opinion of your own. sacking mou mid season would cost 20m (he made sure it's expensive because of the humiliation Laughing). sacking him at the end of the year however, 5m. i think many players would put money together to help flo Laughing. anyway, i dont see him going to city with all the barca staff they put at managerial positions. Mou is going back to chelski to once again purge benitez.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:02 am

LOL Mou not leaving Madrid?

He can become your Rijkaard, that would be excellent.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 am

Wouldn't Perez lose the election for not getting rid of Mourinho, who's ruining the reputation of the club?

Perez is supporting Mourinho because we need to win the titles. If we don't win anything at the end of the season and along with all the controversy Mourinho has caused, it may be a wise decision to get rid of Mourinho.

Even if we do win something, Perez will probably feel Mourinho has done his job of instant success and now it's time to get rid of him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 am

It's one thing for him wanting to stay due to him not being to find a good job, it's another thing for him to get sacked and him having to leave no matter what Smile

If they get knocked out by United, I think it's almost certain he will either get sacked right after or during the summer.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:05 am

Perez is lucking because the opinion in madrid is tired of Mourinho, and everyone has forgotten that perez supported him. If anything, Perez is looked at as a victim president that tries to keep the ship together. just renewing ronaldo will win perez the elections lol. last but not least, he is hated by the current RM captains, spanish heroes and conquistadors. Mou is getting fired, heck he might even be already discussing with his next club. Taking Karanka in his bag as well lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next