Blue Barrett
Blue
Motogp69
Onyx
Shed
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s)

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:32 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:And honestly, I was as frustrated as you are, but after talking about it literally all day, I've cooled and settled down a bit. More of just sadness now, plus I'm not sure it's quite sunk in yet.

I woke up at 1am, found out Roman had been sacked. went to work till 11am, got back and only then found out (through Infinity's fb status) that Rafa was appointed, I have only known for 3 hours....

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s)

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:36 am

Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:And honestly, I was as frustrated as you are, but after talking about it literally all day, I've cooled and settled down a bit. More of just sadness now, plus I'm not sure it's quite sunk in yet.

I woke up at 1am, found out Roman had been sacked. went to work till 11am, got back and only then found out (through Infinity's fb status) that Rafa was appointed, I have only known for 3 hours....
I was honestly hoping they'd appoint 'Arry. He'd be just the guy to get things under control, bring some spirit back in the club, and start the team on its way to playing nice football until the permanent manager is installed in the summer. But seeing as there will almost certainly be several other PL positions opening up soon, why would he accept a 6 month seatwarmer position when he could just wait for one of them?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:40 am

Harry would be slightly better but honestly. If we couldn't get Pep, obviously Roman tried, why Fire RDM?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 am

Kick wrote:

I was preparing for an exam! Instead I ended up watching all 3 LOTR! FML! I still cant take it!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 am

Kick wrote:Harry would be slightly better but honestly. If we couldn't get Pep, obviously Roman tried, why Fire RDM?
Precisely. If Roman was always planning to bring in someone else in the summer anyway, why not just stick with what we had? I struggle to see what Rafa can do in the next 6 months that Robbie couldn't. Why not just stick with him and see if he was able to turn things around (which I'm certain he would have if actually given time) and rekindle the fantastic form we had just 4 weeks ago? With a few more additions in January - mainly a striker who could do this craaaaazy thing called 'score goals' - I'm confident we would have been right back challenging for the League. Now, we'll probably be lucky to crack 3rd :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:55 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:Harry would be slightly better but honestly. If we couldn't get Pep, obviously Roman tried, why Fire RDM?
Precisely. If Roman was always planning to bring in someone else in the summer anyway, why not just stick with what we had? I struggle to see what Rafa can do in the next 6 months that Robbie couldn't. Why not just stick with him and see if he was able to turn things around (which I'm certain he would have if actually given time) and rekindle the fantastic form we had just 4 weeks ago? With a few more additions in January - mainly a striker who could do this craaaaazy thing called 'score goals' - I'm confident we would have been right back challenging for the League. Now, we'll probably be lucky to crack 3rd :facepalm:
+1
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:16 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Kick wrote:

I was preparing for an exam! Instead I ended up watching all 3 LOTR! FML! I still cant take it!

:bow:
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 am

Evil or Very Mad I skipped one whole question + I didnt get to sleep the whole night.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2