Blue Barrett
Blue
Motogp69
Onyx
Shed
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s) Empty Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s)

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:19 pm

With our Robbie now out ( Sad ), who are some of your choices to take over the positioned chalice, and how would you want to see this process conducted (stop-gap then permanent in the summer, permanent straightaway, etc.)?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s) Empty Re: Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s)

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Apparently Chelsea have contacted Benitez. They're also linked with Guardiola.

Their next manager will be short term probably.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s) Empty Re: Next Chelsea Manager - Your Choice(s)

Post by Motogp69 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Honestly, why don't they just make it a player manager at this point. In reality that might be the only way the team gets any stability.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:37 pm

For me, it's easy. If I could handpick who I want for the position, it would be the same person I've wanted for the past several vacancies - Jurgen Klopp. The job he's done at Dortmund has been absolutely phenomenal. He plays brilliant attacking football, successfully promotes and develops youth, and is able to work on a tight transfer budget. But, seeing as he's completely unattainable, it's a complete non-starter.

Beyond that, it all depends on what the Ruskie plans to do. If he really is intent on getting Pep, I'd want to see him installed now, if possible, even though I do NOT want his as our manager. If not, or if he refuses to join, it'll be [yet another] stopgap. Choices for that role would be Redknapp (cringe), Capello (cringe again), or possibly even Lamps (which would be a huge risk and is highly unlikely anyway). Not saying any of these would agree to play the role of seatwarmer, but...

Long-term though, do NOT want Pep, do NOT want José, do NOT want Rafa, etc.
God, what an absolute trainwreck this is :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 pm

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/romanswrath/playgame

As we wait for our new manager, give this game a try.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Only a couple of months ago, Kick opened this thread: http://www.goallegacy.net/t17800-the-official-next-manager-thread?highlight=official+next+manager

*sigh*
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Whatever we do, DO NOT BRING THE SPANISH WAITER TO LONDON!!!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 pm

From The Telegraph..
“It could be that Abramovich is able to find a compromise arrangement whereby Guardiola signs a pre-contract agreement to come in the summer, and may even go onto Chelsea’s payroll now, with an interim manager taking the reins for the remainder of the season.”
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:From The Telegraph..
“It could be that Abramovich is able to find a compromise arrangement whereby Guardiola signs a pre-contract agreement to come in the summer, and may even go onto Chelsea’s payroll now, with an interim manager taking the reins for the remainder of the season.”
Don't want Pepsi at all. LOL at Roman thinking he'll come in, have a nice summer with the players and a bit of cash to improve in the market, and we'll magically start playing like Barca from the offest. The man is just an utter moron.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Really have doubts of pep managing this team, and i feel rafa is still coo coo for coco puffs.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Pep please but it will be Rafa, I can feel it.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Its Rafa, official... FML!!! Torres! He got to Abra..! What the fk does Abra see in this Torres!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 am

So uh, My pick would be RDM....
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:53 am

Yeah, I thought RDM did a great job and managed the "player-drama" better than most managers at a big club. Just a straight up professional, hope he lands on his feet at another big club.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:02 am

Motogp69 wrote:Yeah, I thought RDM did a great job and managed the "player-drama" better than most managers at a big club. Just a straight up professional, hope he lands on his feet at another big club.
Would love to see him somehow end up at someplace like Milan, although it seems Count Dracula will be staying put regardless of results. Other than that, I'd be happy to see him stay in England. If he does decide he wants to do that, there won't be many jobs to choose from, and certainly not any "big" ones. Southampton, although it might be a little below his level, would be a possibility...or perhaps even Sunderland or Aston Villa, depending on whether they stick with the Lambert experiment or not.
On another note, I'll legit cry if he ends up at QPR.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:09 am

He might... might get Liverpool or Spuds, or maybe QPR or even ManCity... But I'm certain that he will get a big club.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:13 am

Can't wait for us to bring Pep in during June just to watch him get the sack by next Feb.

Calling it here right now, Pep to be sacked by Chelsea in Feb 2014.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 am

Kick wrote:Can't wait for us to bring Pep in during June just to watch him get the sack by next Feb.

There's every possibility he might not even come to us in the first place.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:18 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:Can't wait for us to bring Pep in during June just to watch him get the sack by next Feb.

You're right. Roman will hire himself after Rafa fails and then sack himself after 4 games without a win.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 am

Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

You're right. Roman will hire himself after Rafa fails and then sack himself after 4 games without a win.
Roman for owner-manager FTW! cheers
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:22 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Ironic that I am pissed off and yet you are carefree. hmm

Could Always try JT but then again, there is no way of firing him as he is captain. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 am

Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Ironic that I am pissed off and yet you are carefree. hmm

Could Always try JT but then again, there is no way of firing him as he is captain. Laughing
Oh hell no! Do NOT want JT as manager any time soon. Would rather he took the proper time to get his badges, get some experience with some lower league clubs and work his way up, before making his triumphal, long-awaited return to the Bridge to initiate the beginning of Chelsea's world domination :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 am

And honestly, I was as frustrated as you are, but after talking about it literally all day, I've cooled and settled down a bit. More of just sadness now, plus I'm not sure it's quite sunk in yet.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:31 am

I'd rather have a pile of Romans faecal matter than Our current Manager.

I'd rather Have FloMo start every game than our current manager.

I think you get the picture.

JT >Rafa.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:32 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:And honestly, I was as frustrated as you are, but after talking about it literally all day, I've cooled and settled down a bit. More of just sadness now, plus I'm not sure it's quite sunk in yet.

I woke up at 1am, found out Roman had been sacked. went to work till 11am, got back and only then found out (through Infinity's fb status) that Rafa was appointed, I have only known for 3 hours....
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum