Sami Khedira, the most underrated player in the world

+3
guest7
the xcx
Valkyrja
7 posters

Go down

Sami Khedira, the most underrated player in the world Empty Sami Khedira, the most underrated player in the world

Post by Valkyrja Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Simply, this guy is a beast. Just because he isn't that good technically(he improved dramatically at this, but he isn't great), people tend to say that he isn't a GREAT player. This guy is simply everywhere, his presence is unquestionable, that's why both Mourinho and Low have him on their team everytime he is fit. He can pass, he can tackle, he can shoot, he is intelligent, he is a great reader of the game, his work-rate is amazing, he is strong, and gives his teammates confidence, they all know, that he will cover them where ever they lose the ball.

Top 3 B2B midfielder, the first is Yaya that's clear, he fights with Vidal for the second spot IMO.
:bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Sami Khedira, the most underrated player in the world Empty Re: Sami Khedira, the most underrated player in the world

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm

His the worst midfielder in front of a goal Ive ever seen.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Sami Khedira, the most underrated player in the world Empty Re: Sami Khedira, the most underrated player in the world

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:46 pm

hes not the most underrated player in the world, please stop
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Khedira is a generic B2B player with limited attacking skills.

He's a good option to have just to solidify the midfield. Yaya and Vidal offer way more technically and attacking wise.

In fact I don't understand why he comes under the B2B category. There's a lot of creative CM's out there, yet they don't get classed as B2B's.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 pm

i would say hes underrated but far from the most underrated.

he is very good physically and tactically, but he lacks a lot of technical skills. definitely the least technically gifted player at madrid apart from maybe pepe and albiol.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:24 pm

I rate Khedira highly but i believe both Marchisio and Vidal are better than him in my opinion.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:i would say hes underrated but far from the most underrated.

he is very good physically and tactically, but he lacks a lot of technical skills. definitely the least technically gifted player at madrid apart from maybe pepe and albiol.

He improved dramatically his touch and dribbling. But then again, the same was said about Maka.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Does his shit quietly, very solid player.

Nothing outstanding, though... There's a reason why Mou was after Schweinsteiger first, and not Khedira.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum