•MilanDevil•
Forza
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS - Page 2 Empty Re: A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:01 pm

nichabr wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Baresi, please explain to me your theory that the ref's favor us............

Don't start shit take your loss like a man.

like a man, the same 'like a man' stance like it was in gol di muntari ?

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 pm

juventus101 wrote:Except we didnt deserve to lose. The ref gave you the win. If you had actually scored a legitimaye goal it would be a different story. But you didnt...

wtf was the hand doin there in the first place??? tht affected the decision
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm

nichabr wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Baresi, please explain to me your theory that the ref's favor us............

Don't start shit take your loss like a man.

I;m just addressing one of your members who constantly complains about Juve and his fascination with us and the refs............
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:16 pm

juventus101 wrote:Except we didnt deserve to lose. The ref gave you the win
HAHAHAHA my sides after i read your username then your comment rofl
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Precisely..This game should put that stupid conspiracy theory to rest.

Anyways we were awful today..I wont say we deserved to lose but you were quite clearly the better side and by a margin.

We cant afford to play like this against Shakthar or we'll get embarassed further.

On a sidenote really impressed with De Sciglio ,think he has a bright future ahead..Oh and he is definitely >>>>Mehbate :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:28 pm

The ball may not have struck Isla's arm, however seeing it live and in real time, my initial thought was that it had and it's not difficult to imagine that with Isla's arm going up in reaction to Nocerino's header and the ball changing direction after striking him that it was an easy mistake to make. It's easy to make the call with the benefit of a video replay, however until this system is made available to the referees, it's not hard to see how such a call was made. It's not simply the failure of Rizzoli but also of the assistant referees who have continue to prove entirely ineffective in aiding decisions to be made in the penalty area.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:30 pm

@baresi,

how does it feel to beat us and still be 14pts behind us and still eating our dust?

anyway well done Milan, we were just poor, but the ref was poorer with that penalty decision...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:31 pm

If Juventus fans are simply here to take up a petty feud with Baresi, stay out of the thread, this will only be said once. Discussion of individual posters is not to take place, only commentary on the match itself.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm

its obvious
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:38 pm

First of all. FANTASTIC PREVIEW Forza. Keep that up.

When I saw Allegri field a 4-3-3 with Boateng as a False 9, Nocerino in there, SES restricted to the left of this formation, No Bojan or Pato, I panicked. Yet we started off the match pressing Juve's midfield on all sides while keeping ourselves narrow. It was highly impressive to see De Jong increasingly keep his discipline while Montolivo sacrificed himself on all fronts to go box to box. Nocerino, who I sympathize with hasn't found his role in Allegri's formation-go-round yet I love the way he compensates by running his ass off nonetheless. He should not start but his pressing option and runs were commendable. Constant started off by continually thwarted Isla's runs and while he gave away possession many times, he also gave us the needed width to compensate for our narrow midfield. De Sciglio literally had a perfect game. Didn't have his trademark runs down the flank followed by the pinpoint cross yet made tackles which would make Cabrini shed a tear. De Sciglio is by far the best under-21 fullback and is our future jewel along with SES. Robinho I thought would look slow and bloated yet lets not forget how much he loves this club as he not only tracked back but added great unpredictable dimension in our attack by linking with SES and creating multiple chances. He must start now. SES for me was our best player as he defensively covered on both flanks and looked very dangerous on the counter. Named officiale MOTM as well. Boateng? He is useless, bland, uninspired, infuriating and down right awful now. Kindly ship him back to Germany.

All in all Allegri was poor in pre-match selection yet made it up by his dynamic changes of tactic in game to use false runs, pressuring flanks and compact defences when needed. His subs aside from Flamini were awful yet there may be a better reason behind that. From a tactical point of view it was pleasantly surprising as Allegri took many risks with his formation and high attack set-up (despite being pressed back).

All in all I don't care about the penalty as if you are flapping your arms like that in the box you are just looking for trouble. Far far less controversial then the Muntari goal as frankly I don't know how Bonnuci wasn't booked in box for facepulling Robinho.

This truly can be our turnaround point for us as such a glorious win is immense for our confidence. San Siro was jam packed today and I just am so proud of the tifosi, squad and Max.

Forza Milan. Solo Tu!
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Last edited by baresi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:38 pm

This is not the thread to discuss this in, kindly don't start anything either, Baresi.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:43 pm

I agree with much of what you have said Arq, however I certainly can't agree that Allegri's substitutes were terrible. Pazzini's introduction afforded us the opportunity to release the sustained pressure we were under in the second half, as prior to this we had lost all shape in attack after the half time break. Juventus constricted our front three well after the break and unlike in the first half, we didn't have a single counter attack of note until an evidently tiring Robinho was removed and Pazzini brought on to provided a needed reference point. His strength in possession and ability to draw unnecessary fouls repeatedly from Bonucci were pivotal to successfully playing a half of absorbing pressure.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:48 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I agree with much of what you have said Arq, however I certainly can't agree that Allegri's substitutes were terrible. Pazzini's introduction afforded us the opportunity to release the sustained pressure we were under in the second half, as prior to this we had lost all shape in attack after the half time break. Juventus constricted our front three well after the break and unlike in the first half, we didn't have a single counter attack of note until an evidently tiring Robinho was removed and Pazzini brought on to provided a needed reference point. His strength in possession and ability to draw unnecessary fouls repeatedly from Bonucci were pivotal to successfully playing a half of absorbing pressure.

I'm guessing the adrenaline coursing through my vains is clouding my judgement on that call along that seeing Pazzo not executing the tactic to its potential, is what's making me criticize Max.

The reference point subdued our attacking potential and dynamism but did cause us to retain a certain degree of shape when Pazzo came on as I agree that discipline helped us on the larger picture.

It goes to prove Max is very talented in his in-game changes.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

The Mexes sub was spot on IMO, he had a great game and started showing signs of losing concentration.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by â€¢MilanDevil• Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:52 pm

I think we should give a special mention to Boateng who managed to do surprisingly well, he was everywhere on the field and this time instead of attempting to shoot the ball every time he actually passed the ball and did so excellently. Also, NoceRINO and de jong had an amazing performance today, de jong made sure to get the ball back when it was lost in the midfield, as for Nocerino he reminded me of gattuso with his running and fighting spirit which was evident throughout the game. However, the standout performers today were Monty, Constant, and De Sciglio. If I had to choose a MOTM, I would choose Constant.

The main factor for our win today is because we played as a TEAM. Juve weren't at their best tonight and although the penalty call was incorrect, our performance was worthy of a win.

Last edited by •MilanDevil• on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

After that kind of effort for a player not used to it, the blood flow through his brain reduces which directly effects his concentration. We all experience it I guess while playing, you might feel no pain or signs of being tired but you are mentally not there. Very Happy
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

The movement, energy and skill on the ball of our front three was certainly at the forefront of our best efforts in the first half, something that Pazzini certainly would have subdued, however I struggle to recall a single combination of note after the match restarted at half time. During the opening quarter of an hour we invited far too much pressure, struggling to maintain possession and repeatedly gifting the ball back to Juventus cheaply from the deep, with individual errors from our front line compounding the issue.

I've not much to say on the substitution of Mexes for Zapata, I could only really speculate until it's confirmed that it was tactical or otherwise. That we proved effective in holding out for the rest of the match is all that really matters however.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Changing my Profile pic to Kevin Constant for a week just because of his performance today :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:03 pm

I missed the game Sad I had a feeling Milan would win it as well. LOL at the Juve fans mad about the penalty though. Karma is a b*tch Smile all I have to say.

FORZA MILAN!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Constant was solid as an intercepting force in defence and deserves credit, however I would certainly defer to De Sciglio for a man of the match. Constant lost the ball in crucial areas on several occasions and was even dispossessed by Padoin on the half way line ahead of a dangerous counter attack. At no stage could I have said he looked confident on the ball, offering movement in attack but little quality in possession.

Statistically, it would not surprise me to see De Sciglio recorded as losing the ball as often as Constant, however it should be noted that there is a distinct difference between misplacing a forward pass during a build-up in the case of Constant and repeatedly clearing the ball under pressure as Mattia often did, not to mention often astutely playing the ball off an opponent in order to win a throw. I would criticise De Sciglio's delivery into the box however, which was regularly too deep and wide.

El Shaarawy was everywhere, even tracking runs and clearing the ball in our own box, though he had little opportunity to attack after the half time break, one bizarre Buffon pass aside that he nearly got to before Barzagli. He didn't give up possession cheaply and won several freekicks in excellent areas through his direct running early on, combining well with Boateng and Robinho.

Montolivo's first performance as captain was a positive one and this is hopefully the first of many victories that we shall see under his leadership.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:09 pm

really happy for the win, but we didnt deserve that penalty. if anything that lifted this team up was because of sold out stadium, and presence of van basten and according to arq, MVB was present too :bow:

personally, i thought team started well, then suddenly in second half, when there was plenty to play for, we went defensive mode!!!

i dont know what it takes for boateng to be not counted in the line up... seriously ... he is a joke... how many games he has started now, 10-11 games and he has yet to made us feel that finally boateng is back...

has been utter rubbish this season, and frankly with bojan performing well recently, i dont understand why bojan is not playing!!!

allegri would play antonini and bonera, when they are back!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Karmas a b*tch? Just stop. You have no idea what youre talking about. Milan for.the.past few yers have gotten FAR more penalties than Juventus. And the Muntari call? You igborant Milan fans conveniently remember that, but forget that Matro had an onside goal also ruled offside so it evened out. Now stop with that bullshit. Im so sick of hearing it.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:17 pm

juventus101 wrote:Karmas a b*tch? Just stop. You have no idea what youre talking about. Milan for.the.past few yers have gotten FAR more penalties than Juventus. And the Muntari call? You igborant Milan fans conveniently remember that, but forget that Matro had an onside goal also ruled offside so it evened out. Now stop with that bullshit. Im so sick of hearing it.

If you have nothing to say than mindless bantering then leave this thread
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:17 pm

juventus101 wrote:Karmas a b*tch? Just stop. You have no idea what youre talking about. Milan for.the.past few yers have gotten FAR more penalties than Juventus. And the Muntari call? You igborant Milan fans conveniently remember that, but forget that Matro had an onside goal also ruled offside so it evened out. Now stop with that bullshit. Im so sick of hearing it.

Matri's "offside" goal was FAR less controversial then Muntari's goal as you conveniently forget all the atrocious calls gone in favour for Juventus this and last season when it comes to offside. Him being onside was nowhere near enough to convince anyone along with the fact that we would have been 2-0 up if Muntari's goal was allowed.

And if you are so sick of hearing it then go back to your empty Juventus section.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 pm

LOOOL u sound mad bro? hahaha calm down buddy, your still first.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next