Milan31
•MilanDevil•
Forza
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS - Page 3 Empty Re: A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS

Post by Milan31 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 pm

juventus101 wrote:Karmas a b*tch? Just stop. You have no idea what youre talking about. Milan for.the.past few yers have gotten FAR more penalties than Juventus. And the Muntari call? You igborant Milan fans conveniently remember that, but forget that Matro had an onside goal also ruled offside so it evened out. Now stop with that bullshit. Im so sick of hearing it.

LOOOL u sound mad bro? hahaha calm down buddy, your still first.

Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Im not attacking anyone. Im defending myself against people that say stupid shit like "karmas a b*tch", when they have no idea what theyre talking about.

Im not mad, im just sick of hearing about that stupid goal. But how is the Matri onside goal less controversial? A goal is a goal. And being down by 2 goals last season didnt make much of a difference. It wouldnt have been different. The fact is, Milan had a perfectly legitimate goal taken away, and so did Juventus. Simple as that.

And Juventus have had a few offside goals, while Milan.have had more penalties than most of Europe for the last few seasons, including more than Juventus. So again it evens out.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Amazing victory in front of a packed San Siro, suddenly I believe in a top 3 finish again. We have a relatively easy schedule till christmas break, and if we can manage to win all those games we should be in a decent position heading into the break.

Catania (A), Torino (A), Pescara (H), Roma (A), Siena (H), Sampdoria (A), Bologna (H).

Roma is the hardest game, but we are definitely capable of putting in a good string of results in these next 7 games.

Forza Milan, I think the players, coach and fans can feel that this is the turning point of the season (along with qualifying to UCL knockouts)

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 pm

juventus101 wrote:Im not attacking anyone. Im defending myself against people that say stupid shit like "karmas a b*tch", when they have no idea what theyre talking about.

Im not mad, im just sick of hearing about that stupid goal. But how is the Matri onside goal less controversial? A goal is a goal. And being down by 2 goals last season didnt make much of a difference. It wouldnt have been different. The fact is, Milan had a perfectly legitimate goal taken away, and so did Juventus. Simple as that.

And Juventus have had a few offside goals, while Milan.have had more penalties than most of Europe for the last few seasons, including more than Juventus. So again it evens out.

Matri's goal was fractionally offside, where as Muntari's goal could have been spotted by a blind person.

You see a lot of marginal offside decisions given incorrectly, but you don't often see a goal disallowed when the ball goes 3 feet inside the line. That's the difference

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:27 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Karmas a b*tch? Just stop. You have no idea what youre talking about. Milan for.the.past few yers have gotten FAR more penalties than Juventus. And the Muntari call? You igborant Milan fans conveniently remember that, but forget that Matro had an onside goal also ruled offside so it evened out. Now stop with that bullshit. Im so sick of hearing it.

If you have nothing to say than mindless bantering then leave this thread
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Will MDS be preffered over Abate when he's back? That is the question

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 pm

So because the ball was further across the line than Matri was onside of the last defender, it makes the Milan goal more credible? Hahaha great logic there.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 am

KR10 wrote:Will MDS be preffered over Abate when he's back? That is the question
MDS has been fantastic and looks much more comfortable every week. I hope he can keep his place in the starting lineup. He deserves it.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:31 am

dostoevsky wrote:I agree with much of what you have said Arq, however I certainly can't agree that Allegri's substitutes were terrible. Pazzini's introduction afforded us the opportunity to release the sustained pressure we were under in the second half, as prior to this we had lost all shape in attack after the half time break. Juventus constricted our front three well after the break and unlike in the first half, we didn't have a single counter attack of note until an evidently tiring Robinho was removed and Pazzini brought on to provided a needed reference point. His strength in possession and ability to draw unnecessary fouls repeatedly from Bonucci were pivotal to successfully playing a half of absorbing pressure.

He did well, but I wonder if subbing in Bojan, who is faster and the superior dribbler would have given Milan a better goal-scoring threat

Pazzini did perform his role well though, partially because of the rash challenges from clearly flustered Juventus defenders

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:39 am

First win in years against a big, top 3 side in Serie A. Hopefully it'll be the beginning of a good run. In any case, defensively, best match of the season by Milan.Pure grinta

A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS - Page 3 486241_252774768182945_1246558487_n
A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS - Page 3 406846_562173667131710_274592659_n

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:46 am

vasanthPato wrote:First win in years against a big, top 3 side in Serie A. Hopefully it'll be the beginning of a good run. In any case, defensively, best match of the season by Milan.Pure grinta

even from those pictures you can see it was not played with arms .. I can post from this angle :

A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS - Page 3 531041_485090838180771_402344407_n

Even allegri said it was not penalty lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 am

None said this was a real penalty . Chill the f**k out will you all .. Laughing

During the game , it seemed like a penalty and the Milan players 'pushed' for it to happen , like every other team would have done , that's about it. There's no replay button for the mere 1-2 seconds the ref has had available to make the call. It was given , everybody in Milan said it wasn't a penalty , it's already in the past . Most of you got stuck with the penalty but do forget how well Milan's first half was. Like Buffon said , you can find an excuse if you want to , but you deserved the result. Few inches off and it would be a clear call , then what ?

Then a defeat would be justified i guess, right ? many different reasons .. :brickwall:

See , even Buffon admited that Juventus deserved to lose the game. Sure , you had a call against you , but then you had more than an hour or so to take something back from this game and the whole 2nd half to achieve this. You couldn't. Juventus weren't the only team to get unlucky in a match , it happens to everyone , we also had controversial calls against Inter this season , but none reacted like this.

In all fairness , even if this was quite possibly your worst display of the season , you should be proud , because Juventus did put us under a lot of pressure into the 2nd half , overcoming the incident whilst playing in a hot San Siro crowd. You could have scored on your day , but first time this season we were defensively solid and determined to win this one . Frankly , you have been a bit unlucky as well tonight , but it was right about fcking time you had your share Laughing

And Milan their share of good luck . I said earlier that a win could turn our season around and i hope it's true. Particularly happy for the defeat ,( reality banana ) but on the other , i feel very sorry for Allegri .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:46 am

Juventus101, if you can't talk about the game, stay out, last warning I'm going to give.

Luca wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:I agree with much of what you have said Arq, however I certainly can't agree that Allegri's substitutes were terrible. Pazzini's introduction afforded us the opportunity to release the sustained pressure we were under in the second half, as prior to this we had lost all shape in attack after the half time break. Juventus constricted our front three well after the break and unlike in the first half, we didn't have a single counter attack of note until an evidently tiring Robinho was removed and Pazzini brought on to provided a needed reference point. His strength in possession and ability to draw unnecessary fouls repeatedly from Bonucci were pivotal to successfully playing a half of absorbing pressure.

He did well, but I wonder if subbing in Bojan, who is faster and the superior dribbler would have given Milan a better goal-scoring threat

Pazzini did perform his role well though, partially because of the rash challenges from clearly flustered Juventus defenders

I certainly agree that Bojan overall improves our attack immensely, though it must be said that I prefer him to play deeper in midfield rather than as a centre forward, however it's an option I would have exercised should we have taken a more positive approach in the second half. Milan were very careful to avoid pushing too many forward in support, ensuring that the space between our lines was consistently compact and that Juventus' midfield could find little time on the ball close to our box. Had the match been in a stalemate, I believe that Bojan would have been brought on in place of Boateng, along with Pazzini, however Allegri understandably took few risks.

I feel that Bonucci had an excellent game overall, however I do believe that his emotions got the better of him as the team pushed for an equaliser, gifting us cheap fouls, particularly when there was little danger that the move might develop further. That he really is a fan at heart there is little doubt, however he needs to learn from situations such as these. His willingness to sacrifice himself for the team and to make cynical fouls is a positive attribute, however in this case his behaviour played into our hands in the second half.

I'm certain that Juventus will rebound just as resoundingly from this as after the defeat against Inter however.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:34 am

I would, firstly, like to commend Allegri and the players for a great performance tonight. I would especially like to congratulate SES and MDS for being so young and taking the pressure of playing against such a big team. We played as a team tonight and it showed.

Also, with respect to the penalty decision. I can't say I agreed with it, but it is clear Juve didn't deserve anything. They only had one shot on target, so it only exemplifies their miserable night; a night that they lost not because of the referee but because of their woeful performance.

All I can say is Forza Milan.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:02 am

dostoevsky wrote:Juventus101, if you can't talk about the game, stay out, last warning I'm going to give.

Luca wrote:

I certainly agree that Bojan overall improves our attack immensely, though it must be said that I prefer him to play deeper in midfield rather than as a centre forward, however it's an option I would have exercised should we have taken a more positive approach in the second half. Milan were very careful to avoid pushing too many forward in support, ensuring that the space between our lines was consistently compact and that Juventus' midfield could find little time on the ball close to our box. Had the match been in a stalemate, I believe that Bojan would have been brought on in place of Boateng, along with Pazzini, however Allegri understandably took few risks.

I feel that Bonucci had an excellent game overall, however I do believe that his emotions got the better of him as the team pushed for an equaliser, gifting us cheap fouls, particularly when there was little danger that the move might develop further. That he really is a fan at heart there is little doubt, however he needs to learn from situations such as these. His willingness to sacrifice himself for the team and to make cynical fouls is a positive attribute, however in this case his behaviour played into our hands in the second half.

I'm certain that Juventus will rebound just as resoundingly from this as after the defeat against Inter however.

Very well put, Bonucci made some very rash challenges and looked increasingly frustrated as the game went on- more so than his fellow defenders. But I have to say, I greatly admire that kind of spirit and determination. It is a quality that a lot of players lacked tonight for Juventus.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:03 am

Carma's a bitch and this was payback for that Muntari's goal and its obvious it was from same ref if I am not mistaking, Moggi even said b4 the game that the ref is going to make some shitty decision and he was right.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:26 am

He who makes a good preview gets a good result. :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Carma's a bitch and this was payback for that Muntari's goal and its obvious it was from same ref if I am not mistaking, Moggi even said b4 the game that the ref is going to make some shitty decision and he was right.

Yes , i read that too. He got it right , but really , this kind of call is quite often in football , how many times we have all seen it happen ?
And it's not like he was in a 100% clear position to make a safe call either . If you ask me .

Whatever . Moggi shouldn't have spoken either. He just steered up moaar controversy when in reality , the game had just one and easy to make mistake , the penalty. Nothing else went wrong , i mean literaly nothing. It's silly to talk about it even a day after , it could have easily been against Milan some moments later.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Casciavit wrote:WE WONNNNNNNNNNNN
GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNN
GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FORZA MILAN

Didnt i tell you in the chat you'd win :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Berlusconi: "It feels even better to beat Juve with a dubious penalty".
:facepalm:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
vasanthPato wrote:First win in years against a big, top 3 side in Serie A. Hopefully it'll be the beginning of a good run. In any case, defensively, best match of the season by Milan.Pure grinta

even from those pictures you can see it was not played with arms .. I can post from this angle :

A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS - Page 3 531041_485090838180771_402344407_n

Even allegri said it was not penalty lol

When did I ever say it was a penalty? Laughing When you're having your arms extended like that in the penalty area, you surely run the risk of giving away a penalty. It looks different from different angles, while we are actually looking at it from the referee's angle. I think it was the linesman who gave the decision

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:14 pm

The comments and everything is useless now the game is done the points are taken
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Good for Milan.I even said in the perfect Milan formation thread or something like that that Milan are not in such a crisis as the fans and people think they are.They just needed time to click.

All this goes down the drain if they dont win against Catania,Milan's problem is more psychological than anything else.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Good for Milan.I even said in the perfect Milan formation thread or something like that that Milan are not in such a crisis as the fans and people think they are.They just needed time to click.

All this goes down the drain if they dont win against Catania,Milan's problem is more psychological than anything else.

Of course it was psychological , too . We really have had such issues however , our defence needs to improve much if we want CL football next season. The amount of goals conceded and the way they ve been conceded is just unnacceptable.

With Robinho , Boateng , Abate , Pato and Nocerino finding their feet again , we could take Serie A by storm , however it won't be so simple since they ve been making slow progress so far.

We have a nice month ahead of us and with the Cl not being a burden , we can focus solely on the league and take a lot of points back home , so come January , we should be around 4th place.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:50 pm

We can get a CL spot if we pull the Arsenal inside of us, but i see us getting an EL spot max
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 pm

In what world has Boateng found his feet (not directed solely at you, Dante), but in all seriousness, yesterday was the first time this season I watched a whole Milan match. I've already read so much about Boateng being a joke this season and yesterday was no different. He can't make the simplest of passes and he always opts to do some ridiculous play instead of making the proper pass. It's clear he doesn't possess the traits of a creative CAM and he hasn't shown his worth as a starter (let alone our number 10) /rant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next