Milan31
•MilanDevil•
Forza
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS - Page 4 Empty Re: A.C. MILAN v JUVENTUS

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 pm

In what world has Boateng found his feet (not directed solely at you, Dante), but in all seriousness, yesterday was the first time this season I watched a whole Milan match. I've already read so much about Boateng being a joke this season and yesterday was no different. He can't make the simplest of passes and he always opts to do some ridiculous play instead of making the proper pass. It's clear he doesn't possess the traits of a creative CAM and he hasn't shown his worth as a starter (let alone our number 10) /rant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Boateng was pretty poor yes, but you have to say that the front 3 of SES,Boa and Robinho were causing Juve all kinds of trouble,maybe we could have scored more with someone with good decision making like Bojan instead of Boateng.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Do I? I would say that SES and Robinho were causing havoc, but not Boateng. I honestly think he helped Juve more than Milan - constantly turned the ball over in key positions (I recall the counter where he had two options and decided to do a few step-overs before "passing" the ball to Buffon). He's too wasteful and we can't afford that luxury this season, I just wish I had seen his prior games so that I could properly judge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:31 pm

THC 10 wrote:Do I? I would say that SES and Robinho were causing havoc, but not Boateng. I honestly think he helped Juve more than Milan - constantly turned the ball over in key positions (I recall the counter where he had two options and decided to do a few step-overs before "passing" the ball to Buffon). He's too wasteful and we can't afford that luxury this season, I just wish I had seen his prior games so that I could properly judge.

To put into perspective how poor he's been this year, yesterday was one of his better games...
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

:facepalm:

That really puts it all into perspective for me, thanks, Cookie Monster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:45 pm

juveman17 wrote:Berlusconi: "It feels even better to beat Juve with a dubious penalty".
:facepalm:

Milan=Robin Hood.

Forza Rossoneri wrote:He who makes a good preview gets a good result. :bow:

:bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

THC 10 wrote:In what world has Boateng found his feet (not directed solely at you, Dante), but in all seriousness, yesterday was the first time this season I watched a whole Milan match. I've already read so much about Boateng being a joke this season and yesterday was no different. He can't make the simplest of passes and he always opts to do some ridiculous play instead of making the proper pass. It's clear he doesn't possess the traits of a creative CAM and he hasn't shown his worth as a starter (let alone our number 10) /rant

Well , you do make valid points THC , but i think i got misunderstood here.

What i basicaly said was , they are in the process but not yet there .
Things will get a lot easier for Milan when they finaly find their feet again. I didn't intend this like they ve done it already. Gradualy though , they do get back on track .

Boateng got a lot of stick , he has had his fair share of critisicm. I think he's doing a lot better since the earlier stages and whilst still not being sufficient enough , he's not doing us harm anymore. I am sure he'll at least have the chances and time to find himself again .

_

If he doesn't , better gtfo in the summer Laughing . If the departures of Cassano and Ibrahimovic let El Sharaawy free , i am not willing to give Boateng another season . Let Merkel come back and we are done with it , but as long Boa is our player , we have to expect him to improve nonetheless , imo .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Ganso wrote:We can get a CL spot if we pull the Arsenal inside of us, but i see us getting an EL spot max

Well , Europa League is on the table , unfortunately .. but i must confess i don't think we will be playing in Europa next season . Even with such a mediocre team , we can still make it , it's not like we will go far in the CL or anything Laughing

Once February comes and we get eliminated from CL Laughing , we will have all the time and the rest in the world to reach the 3rd place. But this month is vital and thankfully , we enter December after 3 pleasing results which will alow the team to work their way up the table with confidence and determination.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Dante wrote:
Ganso wrote:We can get a CL spot if we pull the Arsenal inside of us, but i see us getting an EL spot max

Well , Europa League is on the table , unfortunately .. but i must confess i don't think we will be playing in Europa next season . Even with such a mediocre team , we can still make it , it's not like we will go far in the CL or anything Laughing

Once February comes and we get eliminated from CL Laughing , we will have all the time and the rest in the world to reach the 3rd place. But this month is vital and thankfully , we enter December after 3 pleasing results which will alow the team to work their way up the table with confidence and determination.
I have an idea....lets win CL banana

Seriously though it would be pretty interesting to see us parking the bus like Chelsea just to see how far we reach hmm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Maybe just maybe...we could pull it off..
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Inter is blowing hot and cold and this year after January tbh I think they will start crumbling again and will finish 6th ... And this season is young there is still hope it will all depend on January window
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 pm

juveman17 wrote:Berlusconi: "It feels even better to beat Juve with a dubious penalty".
Heart
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
THC 10 wrote:Do I? I would say that SES and Robinho were causing havoc, but not Boateng. I honestly think he helped Juve more than Milan - constantly turned the ball over in key positions (I recall the counter where he had two options and decided to do a few step-overs before "passing" the ball to Buffon). He's too wasteful and we can't afford that luxury this season, I just wish I had seen his prior games so that I could properly judge.

To put into perspective how poor he's been this year, yesterday was one of his better games...
I was about to reply the same Laughing
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:18 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Maybe just maybe...we could pull it off..

yup.. whose the mystery player van basten proposed ??? hmmm... strootman??
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4