Raptorgunner
djoe26
urbaNRoots
Sri
RealGunner
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Olympiakos Vs Arsenal [Champions League] - Page 2 Empty Re: Olympiakos Vs Arsenal [Champions League]

Post by MJ Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm

GET INNNNNNNN LITTLE MOZART.

I was really happy to see Meade start and he's doing decently.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Olympiakos Vs Arsenal [Champions League] - Page 2 Empty Re: Olympiakos Vs Arsenal [Champions League]

Post by Rev Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Meade isn't that bad as I first thought but he gets zero protection from Gervinho, he's often left isolated but that's not the reason I'm writing here...

ROZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :bow:

Him and Cazorla will lead us to glory cheers
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Tomas and Thomas Goating :bow: :bow:

obviously the space between full backs and center back have been the target and can cost us

Bring on Arshavin and Akpom Already
some former ligue 1 players are so frustrating to watch Mad
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Sina wrote:Tomas and Thomas Goating :bow: :bow:

obviously the space between full backs and center back have been the target and can cost us

Bring on Arshavin and Akpom Already
some former ligue 1 players are so frustrating to watch Mad
gervinho, chamakh...sometimes i wonder how they made it up to this level. i really do.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Reminded me a lot of Arshavin's goal against Barcelona which is funny because I was livid the Gervinho got that nod over him.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Meade has acquitted himself well so far in his chances. Imagine how great he'll be when he finally hits his growth spurt!
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 pm

John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror

Arshavin appears to be getting ready to come on Smile

now thats better
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:45 pm

The TV pundits here are raving about Rosicky. He has been very good. So has Coquelin.

But I have been really impressed with Vermaelen. Looking at the players left at home, he must be thinking ''WTF...I'm captain...why am I here?''

To lead them. And you have done. Very well.

Gervinho was hopeless but he did set up the goal very well. Ox has been poor again. Is there an EA Sports curse?

Overall....not too bad.

A bit of hunger does you good.
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Good game initially..
Sczeny
Meade
Rosicky
:bow:
Gervinho
Ox
Chamakh
:facepalm:
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm

2-1 :facepalm:

Our defending for the last 15 mins :facepalm:
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeArsenal Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm

someone at fault with the goals ?
BeArsenal
BeArsenal
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Wenger once again refuses to use his subs :facepalm:
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:16 pm

see that? we have no one in our squad that can score a goal like that, NO ONE. thats how pathetic this arsenal squad is.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Absolutely useless offensively right now. AOC has been plain terrible, as have Gervinho and Chamakh. Every time we kick it up top, we lose it immediately without even threatening :facepalm:

All of those messed up chances earlier are coming back to haunt us.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeArsenal Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 pm

*bleep* subs!
BeArsenal
BeArsenal
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:26 pm

The Ox is a teenager and hasn't had a consistent run of games. Chamakh seems to be a decent professional but also hadn't had a run of any games for two years. But I really, truly don't know what Gervinho's excuse is. I was hoping he'd come good this year, and yes his set-up for Rosicky's goal was good, but otherwise he's had a dismal game.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:26 pm

What about Squid? Came for the money. He should be released tomorrow. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. What with being a professional athlete and such.

Not any more. Vermaelen has been a one man central defence tonight. Ox is young and talented. Arsene needs to have long chat with him Arshavin has been ok going foraward but hopeless when we lose posesssion. Ramsey very average so far again. Chamahk? I disagree with others on this. He's been...just ok. About a 6. He's put himself about, won posession and made some good runs and not been picked out. He has not been hiding.

What happened to Coquelin? Very good first half and a poor second?

Shame Eisfeld could not play tonight.

furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Effing Arsenal with effing mistakes and effing Wenger for not making effing subs, eff him! i am so fed up right now!
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm

No Akpom Sad
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 pm

This was a match Arsenal didn't necessarily need to win, with a squad of mostly fringe players & youngsters. Going down 2-1 to Olympiakos while putting up a fight isn't the worst result in the world. But clinical finishing & decision-making in front of goal are a real problem, and it's too bad that a merely average Chamakh couldn't be subbed to give Akpom a shot with 10-15 minutes to go.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Chamakh tried in the 1st half but in the 2nd had no impact. Our midfield, in fairness, couldn't get him the ball once Rosicky came off. Really bad 2nd half all around really.

Flop of the match is AOC for me. Gervinho was bad and screwed up so many chances but Alex was almost non-existant.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Agreed on the Rosicky comment, he basically single-handedly bossed their midfield.

Can't wait for him to get a constant run of games. cheers
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:01 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: The only question i am left with after this game, is why didnt we get meade on HGH!? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Pretty sure it's banned in England lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:23 pm

well thats a shame, becuase he looks like he could be a good player if he wasnt so small
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2