Llorente : 'In June I'm leaving '

Go down

Llorente : 'In June I'm leaving '  Empty Llorente : 'In June I'm leaving '

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Fernando Llorente in Lezama appeared for the first time this season at a press conference and said some pretty blatant: "We talked about economic issue, this does not matter, it's clear.'s Or fferta of 'Athletic was irresistible . printing has not really helped my renewal, is one of the reasons that gave rise to this bad situation with me in the field and that is what prompted me to not renew. This, along with many other things, or v (the average ) did not help, because most of what came out in the press are lies, but people have tipped the balance against me. This has meant that when I left the field, I whistle. There is a sector that does not want me, I respect that, but I feel more loved by fans dell'Atletic. I have to say what you should write. 'that some of the fans are against me and want me to leave. "

On the decision: "The decision to go is final Yes since I played my first match at San Mames in the Europa League (against Slaven Koprivnica August 2) and see what led to this situation, it made ​​me sad and I decided not to renew. "

Blackmail? "Not at all. I heard, but I have nothing more to say that I do not feel blackmailed by 'Atheltic. The only thing that interests me is to be in the best condition to give everything for the team when the manager decided to let me play. Helping giving up, hopefully scoring a lot of goals. I do not care what comes out of football. I just want to help the team and score as many goals as possible. (...) I tried to work hard every week to make good and achieve goals and win. "

Still on the contract: "I do not think anything other than play every game from now until June 30, when my contract runs out. Than it will happen, you might say, but I will not say anything because I'm focused on the team. 'I held talks with Bielsa, but this is between me and him. "
================

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Llorente : 'In June I'm leaving '  Empty Re: Llorente : 'In June I'm leaving '

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Fernando Llorente has moved closer to Juventus after confirming he won’t sign a new contract, as his current deal with Athletic Bilbao expires in June.

The Spanish media are confident the striker has chosen the Bianconeri despite competition from the likes of Chelsea, Manchester United and Inter.

“Let’s be clear that it is not an economic decision. Athletic’s offer was irresistible,” declared Llorente in a Press conference today.

“Is the decision firm? Yes, I took that decision when I played my first match at San Mames in the Europa League [against Slaven Koprivnica on August 2] and I saw this whole situation that had derived.

“That made me sad and I decided not to renew. I also want to try other things. I have been European and world champion, I have played for years at a high level.”

Llorente will be available on a free transfer in June, but it’s possible he could be sold during the January transfer window for a cut-price fee.

The World Cup and European Championship winner blamed the media for making his situation in Bilbao untenable.

“The Press has not really helped my renewal, they are one of the reasons for the bad feelings on the pitch and that is what has prompted me to not renew. That, along with many other things.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down