Barbara Berlusconi gives vision of AC Milan

4 posters

Go down

Barbara Berlusconi gives vision of AC Milan Empty Barbara Berlusconi gives vision of AC Milan

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:39 am

exclusively to l'Equipe (not sure why she chose them). Interview to be released tonight.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-nouveau-milan-de-barbara-berlusconi/332597

a leaked quote "Football is in the entertainment business and the players are the actors. The way it is currently set up, the players get wealthy and not the clubs. It is time to adjust this relationship."

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Barbara Berlusconi gives vision of AC Milan Empty Re: Barbara Berlusconi gives vision of AC Milan

Post by Dante Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Interesting. I've already come to terms with her involvements within the club and although her statements rarely please the fans , she speaks the reality more often than not.

Thanks Sports .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Barbara Berlusconi gives vision of AC Milan Empty Re: Barbara Berlusconi gives vision of AC Milan

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Dante wrote:Interesting. I've already come to terms with her involvements within the club and although her statements rarely please the fans , she speaks the reality more often than not.

Thanks Sports .
That's true.. Every time Berlusconi makes his fake promises, she comes out and explains that the club can not make mega-money signings as we are not in a position to. And TBH, I appreciate that a lot.

Both Galliani and Berlusconi always have looked for short-term fixes and making these hollow promises is part of that strategy of getting the fans behind them for a short period. They don't care about the long term consequences, and this mentality of theirs has lead us to the horrible position that we are in today, in the first place.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:42 am

Here's the full interview: http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2012/12/10/b-berlusconi-youth-and-marketing-for-a-better-milan/
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:26 pm

“If Milan envy Psg? We don’t envy anyone. We’re the club with the most titles of any in the world. Today, I only have admiration for clubs like Bayern Munich who have put in place a healthy economic system.

I see this will drag on forever by the Berlusconi :coffee:

Other than that , i can say i am satisfied he's dealing seriously with the club . If anything , her approach and mindset about how the club should be run and be self-sustained , is the correct one.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum