SuperMAG
The Sanchez
McAgger
Mamad
Mr Nick09
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EC: Madrid pricing CR at 150m, PSG ready to pay Empty EC: Madrid pricing CR at 150m, PSG ready to pay

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 am

For the non spanish speakers, the article goes like this:
-CR still pressing on the club to sell or improve his wages
-madrid still working on a way to improve him to 15mil, but would nevertheless listen to offers starting at 150mil
-Mendes held meetings with florez in the past week, concercing the portuguese exile of Mourinho, Ronaldo and Coentrao.
-He also held meetings with Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani who is communicating PSG ambitions for both Ronaldo and Mourinho
-PSG would be willing to drop 150mil for CR, 15 millions in wages (free of tax?) and concede to him his image rights as he wants.
-Ronaldo still being an absolute professional in his commitment with the club despite their differencies.
-madrid already looking into alternatives in case of a divorce

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2012/12/19/el-real-madrid-tasa-a-cristiano-en-150-millones-y-el-psg-esta-dispuesto-a-pagarlos-111448/

CR come to PSG :bow:

CR-Ibra :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

EC: Madrid pricing CR at 150m, PSG ready to pay Empty Re: EC: Madrid pricing CR at 150m, PSG ready to pay

Post by Mamad Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:05 am

Let it happen :bow:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

EC: Madrid pricing CR at 150m, PSG ready to pay Empty Re: EC: Madrid pricing CR at 150m, PSG ready to pay

Post by McAgger Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 am

Please make it happen. Take Mou as well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 am

Interesting move hmm Don't know how some of these players they have will play regularly... Blokes like Nene will go if CR7 comes in...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 am

Who gives a fck about Nene lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:33 am

Ok, he can go if he wants, incase he goes, WE WANT NEYMARRRRRRRRRRRR>

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 am

Will they go without Champions League? Because there is no way in hell they would pass FFP that way.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 am

I would prefer to sell both of Higgy and Benzema instead of CR7. But meh

Last edited by The xcx on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 am

This will be a even bigger mistake than sacking VDB.

I seriously hope Neymar will be available, since he is the only one who is really capable of replacing CR out there. Anyone else will be a downgrade.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 am

Santos here we come ... with money of course.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Who gives a fck about Nene lmao

Nene does. :coffee: It wasn't like he wasn't going in the first place lol
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:08 am

Madrid will be incredibly retarded if they don't give Ronaldo what he wants, and then some. Ronaldo is the kind of guy you can hardly upgrade from.

chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 am

I don't see what Madrid would gain from this, money? That was never an issue with them.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:18 am

Se7en wrote:This will be a even bigger mistake than sacking VDB.

I seriously hope Neymar will be available, since he is the only one who is really capable of replacing CR out there. Anyone else will be a downgrade.

this is another fallacy and whats wrong with you lots out there.

there are teams like bayern and dortmund out there, that do not have a Ronaldo but can beat us.

football is a team game, granted individuals can enhance team play, but we should aspire for more than Ronaldo Madrid. if we have become a side that's only dependent of the moment of magics of few players, then we wont win anything significant over years.

Ronaldo is not indispensable for us to remain competitive, but a better "football mind" and more team players can get us there. Talents will always be important of course, so yeah, if that allows us to go after the likes of Falcao and Neymar as well, it's no significant loss
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:28 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Se7en wrote:This will be a even bigger mistake than sacking VDB.

this is another fallacy and whats wrong with you lots out there.

there are teams like bayern and dortmund out there, that do not have a Ronaldo but can beat us.

football is a team game, granted individuals can enhance team play, but we should aspire for more than Ronaldo Madrid. if we have become a side that's only dependent of the moment of magics of few players, then we wont win anything significant over years.

Ronaldo is not indispensable for us to remain competitive, but a better "football mind" and more team players can get us there. Talents will always be important of course, so yeah, if that allows us to go after the likes of Falcao and Neymar as well, it's no significant loss

Does Bayern and Dortmund play in La Liga? They're great examples but we don't have a consistent scorer other than CR. On top of that the rest of our team is so inconsistent, I can hardly see us winning La Liga without CR.

I do agree however that if we do get Neymar and Falcao it would help us with the loss, but I'd rather have CR-Falcao-Nerman. I don't trust any of our other players as much as CR neither.

Basicly, we're replacing a player that is scoring ridicously amounts of goals and was instrumental for us to compete in the Bayern game, Dortmund and any of the Barca games of late. And was the biggest reason we won La Liga last year.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 am

There's no need to sell Ronaldo. We just need to adjust our tactics so we don't just depend on Ronaldo. He's one of the best players in the World.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:53 am

AS is actually quoting Madrid management as saying he is not for sale for a penny less than 1 billion (his buyout clause).

Of course, they all say that lol. If PSG want to pay 150-200 mil, i say sell him. That's the transfer fee of 3 Neymars. We could buy ourselves Falcao, Neymar, De Rossi and Sagna + have money left over lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:55 am

Are other madrid fans really that retarded that they want ronaldo to go and are happy about it ? Retarded maybe a strong word but that is one i will use. You may not like him and personally prefer ozil or benzema but the fact remains he is our most consistent player and has been since he came with an astounding goal rate, all people had against him was that he was a big game flop, flopped against barca, and even that is not true now, he has turned up in the biggest games we have played , unecessarily wanting falcao and neymar just because they sound fashionable and letting the second best player in the world go is idiocy .Not to mention his committment to the club , mourinho going is okay, but ronaldo going would be a needlessly stupid move
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:58 am

sportsczy wrote:AS is actually quoting Madrid management as saying he is not for sale for a penny less than 1 billion (his buyout clause).

Of course, they all say that lol. If PSG want to pay 150-200 mil, i say sell him. That's the transfer fee of 3 Neymars. We could buy ourselves Falcao, Neymar, De Rossi and Sagna + have money left over lol.

Its not as if we need money in which case this move wouldve made sense. Just because ronaldo sales might bring a lot of cash doesnt mean we sell him specially if he is s till performing so well . We can still buy those guys lol without selling him..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:05 am

Se7en wrote:Does Bayern and Dortmund play in La Liga? They're great examples but we don't have a consistent scorer other than CR. On top of that the rest of our team is so inconsistent, I can hardly see us winning La Liga without CR.
As a matter of fact, that always struck me odd about La Liga. Both Real and Barca practically rely on only one player to score goals. In the BL, you will very rarely see a player scoring even as much as 30 goals, but our teams usually distribute the goal scoring load between several players. Isn't it actually pretty risky to rely only on one player to score? I mean, if that player gets injured, you'd be in serious trouble. Wouldn't it be more sensible to rather have several players who score maybe less, but still consistently?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:15 am

Higuain and Benzema scored a lot of goals last season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:35 am

rwo power wrote:
Se7en wrote:Does Bayern and Dortmund play in La Liga? They're great examples but we don't have a consistent scorer other than CR. On top of that the rest of our team is so inconsistent, I can hardly see us winning La Liga without CR.
As a matter of fact, that always struck me odd about La Liga. Both Real and Barca practically rely on only one player to score goals. In the BL, you will very rarely see a player scoring even as much as 30 goals, but our teams usually distribute the goal scoring load between several players. Isn't it actually pretty risky to rely only on one player to score? I mean, if that player gets injured, you'd be in serious trouble. Wouldn't it be more sensible to rather have several players who score maybe less, but still consistently?

Yeah, it's risky, but CR and Messi are freaks of nature. If it wasn't for those two I'd say La Liga would be a walk in the park, but with those scoring so much goals I doubt we would be able to compete without CR.

Higuain used to carry us pre-CR though, just not as much
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Problem with higuain is that he only performs in La Liga... for whatever reason, he completely falls apart in CL and even CDR. The intensity goes up several steps in two game elimination ties and he can't raise his to match it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
sportsczy wrote:AS is actually quoting Madrid management as saying he is not for sale for a penny less than 1 billion (his buyout clause).

Its not as if we need money in which case this move wouldve made sense. Just because ronaldo sales might bring a lot of cash doesnt mean we sell him specially if he is s till performing so well . We can still buy those guys lol without selling him..

No we can't.

We would need to sell someone.

Even between Higuain and Benzema it's come to apoint where selling one would be necessary (and functionally efficent) to keep either of them. So it really does come down to selling one or perhaps two of the three, most likely Benzema and/or Higuian.

I don't think we get Neymar, whoever is sold will be replaced by Falacao.

I would personally take this in th the blink of an eye , but I do understand the reservations felt by others. Nevertheless I concur with Nick's stance .
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:44 pm

rwo power wrote:

Lets look at last year:

Schalke had Huntelaar scored 48 goals last year with Raul coming 2nd in 21 goals in all comps.

Dortmund had Lewandowski score 30 in all comps while Kagawa was 2nd with over 12 goals.

Bayern Munich had Mario Gomez score 41 goals in all comps while their 2nd highest scorer didn't even reach 20.

Real Madrid had Cristiano Ronaldo score 62 yet Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuiain scored 32 and 26 respectively.

Barcelona's Lio Messi had scored 73 goals but when you have the best player of all time along with a front line injury crisis it wise to build the team around such a player as a solution (Barca scored 114 in the Liga alone). I don't have to mention how Reus, Pizzaro and Harnik carried their teams on their backs.

So I don't know how its any different from La Liga and Bundesliga except for that La Liga has Cristiano and Messi who are miles above anyone in Bundesliga. Its only natural to build a team around such specimens of players.

Last edited by Arquitecto on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next