Post by Abramovich Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 am

Anyone actually know what wage hes on?

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

David Villa - Page 4 Empty Re: David Villa

Post by free_cat Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:50 am

Abramovich wrote:Anyone actually know what wage hes on?

Reports say he was on 11 milion gross in his last season at Barça.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:18 am

So happy for him. I have never seen a player suffer as much as he did. Now Thiago knows how he felt. How long can Barcelona get away with mistreating their players. The club management in that place is probably the worst out of all the big clubs. Since Pep left they are easily the worst run big club in Europe. Shocking decision after shocking decision.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 am

jibers wrote:So happy for him. I have never seen a player suffer as much as he did. Now Thiago knows how he felt. How long can Barcelona get away with mistreating their players. The club management in that place is probably the worst out of all the big clubs. Since Pep left they are easily the worst run big club in Europe. Shocking decision after shocking decision.

That logic...

Villa was coming off a terrible injury. He gradually got more playing time and he really didn't show up when it most mattered (Bayern games anyone?). Where was the mistreating? By the same logic I could say you mistreated Hargreaves because you didn't give him any chances after his injury.

And I don't even want to talk about Thiago... the cry-baby can go to England if he can't live with the competition here, he is overrated as hell anyhow.
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:37 am

Hawky wrote:
jibers wrote:So happy for him. I have never seen a player suffer as much as he did. Now Thiago knows how he felt. How long can Barcelona get away with mistreating their players. The club management in that place is probably the worst out of all the big clubs. Since Pep left they are easily the worst run big club in Europe. Shocking decision after shocking decision.

That logic...

Villa was coming off a terrible injury. He gradually got more playing time and he really didn't show up when it most mattered (Bayern games anyone?). Where was the mistreating? By the same logic I could say you mistreated Hargreaves because you didn't give him any chances after his injury.

And I don't even want to talk about Thiago... the cry-baby can go to England if he can't live with the competition here, he is overrated as hell anyhow.

How much weed are you smoking bro because if you smoke too much you will suffer. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 pm

I don't get the mistreated part for a player who had 17 starts in La Liga (that's almost half of the games) after coming from a 9-month injury. Please explain.

By the same logic, Nani (7 starts in Premier League) or Gomez (9 starts in Bundesliga) were far more mistreated.
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:14 pm

What are you on? How do we mistreat our players?

Forget about us and focus on your team, you've got your own problems mistreating Nani and a much better player in Rooney.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Dat hyperbole ... Very ironic coming from a Man u fan ; for instance you guys kept playing Giggs and scholes as CM most of the time while Pogba and co were craving to show what they can do.

also villa was coming back from an injury even if he could have started more games imo.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 pm

The Sanchez wrote:
Hawky wrote:

That logic...

How much weed are you smoking bro because if you smoke too much you will suffer. :coffee:

barca civil war! hawk vs sanches:bounce: :coffee: 
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:04 pm

The jimmies rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:04 am

CBarca wrote:The jimmies rofl

:coffee: Keep that to the Aussie section pls
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:20 pm

lol why was jibers post deleted?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:12 am

And people say he's done :coffee:

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:51 am

Unsurprisingly, only Real Madrid fans here say he's done. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Been tasked to perform the thankless role behind the striker Adrian did behind Falcao and Costa behind Falcao last year, to which is only a mere sight of how well he has evolved his game. Has added a creative side to his pace lost and added 12 goals and 3 assists in the process, most of them very important.

As for España, he should be and will be our #1 CF for the World Cup as when wearing the colours, no one performs better than him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:58 am

To pick Villa over costa in the striker role would be odd considering the form Diego has had this whole season.
but then again for all we know we might even see Cesc there xD it is spain afterall.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:55 am

Arquitescu wrote:Unsurprisingly, only Real Madrid fans here say he's done. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Been tasked to perform the thankless role behind the striker Adrian did behind Falcao and Costa behind Falcao last year, to which is only a mere sight of how well he has evolved his game. Has added a creative side to his pace lost and added 12 goals and 3 assists in the process, most of them very important.

As for España, he should be and will be our #1 CF for the World Cup as when wearing the colours, no one performs better than him.

Whenever I watched Atletico, it was Diego Costa who came deeper to defend while Villa stayed on top.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 29, 2014 1:18 am

If David Villa joins NYC FC this summer we will only get 2.1m for him as opposed to the 5m talked about before.

Zubi :facepalm: Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu May 29, 2014 2:58 am

Is David Villa really going to MLS? That should be pretty cool. He seems to have a lot left in the tank.

Though City doesn't start playing for several months. Will they just loan him back to Atletico till then?

Very good big name first signing though.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:46 am

https://vine.co/v/OUQ0zHZKWAQ

Scores the first goal in NYC FC history

Legend Proud
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:42 am

:bow: I'll see if I can go to any NYC games during Easter break, want to see this GOAT live.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:29 am

Fußball wrote:He's barely played and has still scored 3 times as much as Pedro and Alexis together. lol Second highest goalscorer in the squad. Tito freezing him out makes no sense whatsoever. You can talk about "workrate" all day long. Villa does his fair share of backtracking. After all Barca won a CL and La Liga with Villa upfront, fss. At the same time Sanchez misses the easiest tap-ins and does nothing except running around. Villa >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanchez even with 1 leg.

And LOL @ Serie A if this guy can score 4 goals in a game over there. He's got 0 goals so far in La Liga this season. 0. ZERO. NULL.صفر. sıfır. нула. 零. nul. nolla. zéro. μηδέν. ゼロ. cero.

Written on 28th December 2012.

Registration date: 23th November 2012

Random, off-topic Serie zZZzZ bashing since pretty much day 1. :bow: :bow: :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 am

hell i'd still take villa over pedro today
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite