Jay29
Mr Nick09
Raptorgunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Top 3 worst papers

Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap25%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 23 ]
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap22%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 20 ]
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap2%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap19%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 18 ]
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap11%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 10 ]
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap10%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 9 ]
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap2%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap8%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap1%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_lcap0%Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 93

Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Empty Worst Papers (Rags) in your opinion ? Pick top 3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 am

so newspapers who spout lies, and BS stories, transfer or non-transfer just for sake of selling their papers....which one is the worse IYO ?

Sun
Daily Mail
New of the World
Marca
Tutto Sport
Mirror
AS
Gazetta
L'Equippe
etc

pick 3

Back to top Go down

Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Empty Re: Worst Papers (Rags) in your opinion ? Pick top 3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 am

Where's the multiple choice option? Very Happy ( i want to pick them all Laughing )

I vote L'equipe for the reason they said Newcastle were close to signing Gervinho a month ago.

Got me all excited for no reason Evil or Very Mad

and Daily Fail and Marca aswell.

Last edited by Immaculate_Mole on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 Empty Re: Worst Papers (Rags) in your opinion ? Pick top 3

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 am

Papers are all the same scum of the earth, they will do anything so sell papers, its a business.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:30 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Where's the multiple choice option? Very Happy

I vote L'equipe for the reason they said Newcastle were close to signing Gervinho a month ago.

Got me all excited for no reason Evil or Very Mad
LOL they actually said that Gervinho did sign long time ago lol, what would you do if you were an Arsenal that every paper is ripping your team a part.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:31 am

Elmundodeportivo is missing, they make Marca looks like the new york times.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:32 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Elmundodeportivo is missing, they make Marca looks like the new york times.
Worst Papers (Rags) in  your opinion ? Pick top 3 LOL
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 am

All of the English tabloids. The Sun is the worse, since that's the one I've had the misfortune of reading the most (dad bought the paper everyday Sad). Page 3 isn't enough for me to like it, I'm afraid.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:37 am

Sepi wrote:so newspapers who spout lies, and BS stories, transfer or non-transfer just for sake of selling their papers....which one is the worse IYO ?

Sun
Daily Mail
New of the World
Marca
Tutto Sport
Mirror
AS
Gazetta
L'Equippe
etc

pick 3

wtf dude,
how can you put Lequipe in the same sentence as The S*n, Daily Fail and all those kind of rags?

Lequipe is the biggest and most serious sport newspaper in France
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:38 am

the sun
tuttojuve
farca (its funny because it works two ways bounce)
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 am

@nj

just wanted to chuck something French in there....Equippe is the only French paper I know Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 am

The Mirror

http://www.rokerreport.com/2011/6/22/2236464/captains-blog-the-world-according-to-alan-nixon-daily-mirror-journalist

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 am

bhends wrote:the sun
tuttojuve
farca (its funny because it works two ways bounce)

hahaha

at least an italian fan telling tuttosport is a joke, juventus fans keep on quoting them as if they carry the good word.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:41 am

GyansDancingBoots wrote:The Mirror

http://www.rokerreport.com/2011/6/22/2236464/captains-blog-the-world-according-to-alan-nixon-daily-mirror-journalist

do you remember David Maddock's exclusive that Pepe Reina is about to hand in a transfer request in December and wants sold in January window Very Happy ?

only for Reina to comitt 2 hours later, and they had to remove their so called EXCLUSIVE.

I only like Brian Reade from Mirror...Maddock is a massive wum

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 am

Mail>>>>>>>>>>>>>all in this thread.....

Seriously who competes with Carew to Bilbao ffs and they have many other fails to thier awesome collection of epic fails.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 am

Sepi wrote:@nj

just wanted to chuck something French in there....Equippe is the only French paper I know Very Happy
ah ok then : )

tho i cant really tell names of french rags,(i dont read them if they do exist), Lequipe pretty much dominates the market of football newspapers.
i only know of others websites, but not so much of papers
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 am

Marca by a country mile. Then that paper that links Juventus with every top player in the world.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:14 am

Marca and Daily Mail by far. Between the two i would pick Marca because i haven't seen the Daily Mail make up fake quotes.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:16 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Marca by a country mile. Then that paper that links Juventus with every top player in the world.

This.And also NOTW and Sun ( same publishers isnt it?) are the worst in England IMO.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:23 am

Marca and Daily Mail.

Can I throw in Goal.com even if it isn't a paper, I think?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:25 am

I vote for Marca, but it's not by much.

goal.com usually source their news from Marca and Daily Mail etc.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:27 am

No wonder......

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:27 am

Does Sunday Sport even bother with sport any more? Or is it just alien abduction stories inserted between giant tits from front to back?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:34 am

Lord Hispano wrote:No wonder......

I see all the good work you're doing in the Valencia thread. Are those stories sourced from a shortlist?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:28 am

I think so. (Not sure what's a shorltist, exactly)

Found a site that litterally copies Superdeporte in English. But I'm sure Che doesn't go here because he wants to better his Spanish.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:29 am

1) Tuttosport
2) Tuttosport
3) Tuttosport
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next