Art Morte
Red Alert
stevieg8
DeletedUser#1
McAgger
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mansfield Town vs Liverpool || FA Cup Third Round Proper - Page 2 Empty Re: Mansfield Town vs Liverpool || FA Cup Third Round Proper

Post by Red Alert Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:30 am

What do you mean Wisdom's idiocy Arq? He's been solid in every game he's played in. He lost his spot deservedly for Johnson as Glen is the better player. He was hardly dropped on form.

Not too sure what's happened to some of the posters on this forum lately and their constant criticizing on the youngsters. This isn't the first time I've seen it happen - Sterling gets flamed the most. Can't put my head around it.

Great to see Sturridge get a debut goal. Hopefully he can find some form by scoring another against United next week. Shelvey for me was a contender for MotM, whilst Robbo looked very good at LB. He's actually grown in height - I remember him being a lot shorter since his last game for us. But at the end of the day, Sturridge will get all the plaudits. Goal on his debut and he really should have atleast scored a brace. Anyway, we move on to vs Oldham in the next round.

peerIess wrote:Brilliant result. Absolutely destroyed Mansfield Town 7-0, a masterclass from everyone that played. It's not like we had to rely on a hand-ball goal that was a botched call by the referee to win the match against a team filled with world-beaters from the Conference. :facepalm:

With all due respect, go do one. Smile

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mansfield Town vs Liverpool || FA Cup Third Round Proper - Page 2 Empty Re: Mansfield Town vs Liverpool || FA Cup Third Round Proper

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 am

We are through.

that's all that matters in cup games.

no matter you win 1-0 against 5th tier team, or thrash Man U 35346-0

As long as we go to next round, job done.

CupCompetitions101

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2