Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage?

+35
crazzyblanco
guest7
Pedram
norton
EarlyPrototype
the xcx
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Real Kandahar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
The Sanchez
The Messiah
billy_gr
RealGunner
chad4401
Valkyrja
windkick
worms
Abramovich
OLpower
RED
cyberman
Lex
BAYERN_MUNICH
McAgger
VivaStPauli
Die Borussen
gnrfan
Onyx
eelir
Ion Creanga
S
Ganso
Clockwork Orange
39 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage?

Post by OLpower Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

It is currently hard to pick Real Madrid over Manchester.

Real Madrid is completely failing apart, has already lost the Liga and may not even finish second while Manchester is at full force, completely united and in full confidence.

By the way, Christiano Ronaldo is now the only motor behind Madrid. If he wasn't there...

OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage?

Post by Abramovich Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Surag wrote:
Ganso wrote:Pls Rolling Eyes they will get past united,quote me

I am with Ganso on this one.

Agreed, don't have a preference to which team wins as I hate them both but think Madrid will jam it out somehow.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Mou is the cancer in this team ffs. Ronaldo :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:02 pm

I prefer Benzema to Van Persie tbh,Benzema has more to his game IMO.Better passing,vision and he is more creative.Plus he isn't at his peak age yet and Van Persie is.Who seen his pass for Cronaldos goal today?
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Pep is out the entire month, that isn't going to help them nothing unless Mou brings some one in. Also it's going to be mind blowing if Mou starts Adan over Iker. If he does I'm going to LOL
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:17 pm

I can't wait to see Varane-Ramos partnership at job.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Everyone forget that in the big matches we played incredibly well. Dominated Barca in the Supercup, in the League, played much better than City, destroyed Atletico...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:26 pm

windkick wrote:Pep is out the entire month, that isn't going to help them nothing unless Mou brings some one in. Also it's going to be mind blowing if Mou starts Adan over Iker. If he does I'm going to LOL

Varane should play.

In fact the Pepe and Ramos partnership isn't all that solid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Yes, but it's not like you guys to go ahead and use some one on the bench when a first team starter goes down. More than likely you try to sign the worlds best at the moment to partner with Ramos, and then when Pepe comes back you sit the guy you signed and never use him again. Would be odd if it doesn't go down that way
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm

benz is on what 9 or 10 goals with 10 assist them scrub stats :bow:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 pm

likeastar wrote:Everyone forget that in the big matches we played incredibly well. Dominated Barca in the Supercup, in the League, played much better than City, destroyed Atletico...

Dortmund, though. At home, and especially in the 2nd half, you did look very well indeed though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:55 pm

If Real Madrid get back to last seasons form I am 90% certain they will beat United.United are only top of the PL because their challengers Chelsea and City are both average teams,as shown by their CL performances and their inconsistent league form.Swap Real Madrid and United and United would be 3rd place in La Liga too.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:07 pm

RED wrote:This muppet Clockwork Orange is clueless. The thread title says it all..

Why are you stalking me? If you have a problem with me PM me. This is the reason that Manchester United cult is held with such disdain in this forum. So you have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread bar derailment. I expected nothing less. Maybe if you posted more in your own sub section rather than coming here and trolling, it won't be as dead as Pepe's house warming parties.

Last edited by Clockwork Orange on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:20 pm

RED wrote:This muppet Clockwork Orange is clueless. The thread title says it all..

Definitely no need for that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Adan :bow:
Mou :bow:
Casillas working hard to improve :bow:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Definitely no need for that

I know. I deserve that 25% off. Annoyed with his post on my other thread so I reacted.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

I doubt we'll be signing a defender WC defender just because Pepe's injured.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Varane is good cover and Carvalho looked sharp today.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Madrid are not so much of a good team or perhaps I should say quality team. Lets not make big deal out of this, we already know they won't make it past round if 16 like it has always been.

Weren't it for City stupidity, Madrid will be out by now.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Knew Messiah would talk crap abut Madrid and how they are so shit Laughing
Either team will edge it IMO.

Adan :bow:
Mou :bow:
Casillas working hard to improve :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Surag wrote:
Ganso wrote:Pls Rolling Eyes they will get past united,quote me

I am with Ganso on this one.
I am with Ganso and Surag on this one.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:20 pm

I think Man Yoo will beat them tbh.

Their midfield is underrated their wings will be a nightmare for Madrid and their front 2 will be too much for Madrid atm.

Yes their defence is shite but Madrid's aint much better if at all but i believe going forward they are much more lethal and unlike Madrid who are narrow as f*ck without Marcelo they exploit the width of the pitch.

All these things combined will be Madrid's downfall.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:25 pm

cyberman wrote:And utd wont? Its not a tap kid, u cant turn it on. Work hard like they did in the grou...oh dear. Utd qualified from the cl in 4 games, only dropped 8 (?) pts so far, averaging almost 3 a game while beating the defending cl champions and epl champions away from home, plus arsenal and a win at anfield, all with an injury hit squad. Go watch vollyball if u think that isnt impressive. God knows what ud b saying about us if we played like madrid this year
Why are you yapping no about United? You do realise they were in a group full of shit teams, don't you?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think Man Yoo will beat them tbh.

Their midfield is underrated their wings will be a nightmare for Madrid and their front 2 will be too much for Madrid atm.

Yes their defence is shite but Madrid's aint much better if at all but i believe going forward they are much more lethal and unlike Madrid who are narrow as f*ck without Marcelo they exploit the width of the pitch.

All these things combined will be Madrid's downfall.
Rooney & Van Persie will be a handful for Madrid's defense but not too much. They can handle both players. A defence with Arbeloa/Pepe/Ramos/Marcelo, that is.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 pm

The Messiah wrote:Madrid are not so much of a good team or perhaps I should say quality team. Lets not make big deal out of this, we already know they won't make it past round if 16 like it has always been.

Weren't it for City stupidity, Madrid will be out by now.
Am I missing something? Or don't they have 9 CL trophies? scratch And its not like they haven't won any in the past decade either.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Arbeloa is trash mate and i see no reason why RVP and Rooney will not cause Pepe and Ramos lots of problems, Marcelo is important for attacking reasons and providing width but not defensively.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next