la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

do you guys need isco  Empty Re: do you guys need isco

Post by Abramovich Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:29 pm

No we don't need him, as CAM is probably the strongest area we have in our whole club atm.

That being said if we were to sign him I wouldn't complain, it's just a issue on where to fit him and how much game time he would actually get because as far as I'm concerned Mata is a superior player and hes only 24/25.

I would much rather get Benat who is available for around the same price, tactically he fits in much better and we currently don't have a midfielder like him atm.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Think I'm the only one that thinks we defiantly need him.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:39 pm

I don't know how anyone can look at this squad and conclude that another attacking midfielder is needed. As Abra said, it's by far the strongest and deepest area in the team. Now, I'm not saying I'd exactly be crying if they did bring in one of the best and most exciting young prospects in world football, but we've already got Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin and Piazon, not to mention DeBruyne coming back from loan (depending on if he's played in CM or further up, of course).

I maintain that the only player(s) that need to be brought in is another striker or 2, (with god-willing Flopnando going the other way). That way we'll have 3/4 CB options, and should look to start blooding/breeding a younger one such as Kalas, Chalobah, Ake, etc; Mikel, Ramires, Oriol, [possibly] Luiz, and Josh for central mid, with also an eye on bringing through a young one gradually like Chalobah, Saville, Swift, etc.; those 5 or 6 I mentioned before for attacking midfield; and Ba + the new additions for up front.
We also really need to be putting more emphasis on rebuilding an English contingent in the side. Hate to keep banging on about it, but as I keep saying, filling the team with a bunch foreign mercenaries will get us nowhere. We absolutely need an English core, like the one we've had for so many years that's kept things stable at a club where there is NO stability anywhere else, and which has been the foundation of so much success. Players who actually care about the club in the way JT and Lamps have. Right now, I'm failing to see any emphasis on this aspect of our 'transition' and rebuilding whatsoever, and it's concerning.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down