who are the top five Right backs (Currently playing)

+17
Mamad
juventus101
Forza
Milantildeath
Ganso
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
worms
Kaladin
The Franchise
McLewis
The Sanchez
Valkyrja
RealGunner
Adit
Ion Creanga
Lupi
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

who are the top five Right backs (Currently playing) Empty who are the top five Right backs (Currently playing)

Post by Lupi Sat 12 Jan 2013, 03:48

I know Piris is not in that , Yet!
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

who are the top five Right backs (Currently playing) Empty Re: who are the top five Right backs (Currently playing)

Post by Ion Creanga Sat 12 Jan 2013, 12:37

Dani Alves, Lahm, Lichtsteiner, Rafael, Zanetti?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

who are the top five Right backs (Currently playing) Empty Re: who are the top five Right backs (Currently playing)

Post by Adit Sat 12 Jan 2013, 13:02

Arbeloa Proud

Dani divez,Lahm are the two world class RBs i can think off.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 12 Jan 2013, 13:29

Sagna
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 12 Jan 2013, 14:50

Alves, Lahm, Lichsteiner, Piszczek, Sagna/Rafael

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon 14 Jan 2013, 04:29

Alves, Lahm, Lichsteiner, Piszczek, Carvajal.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:02

Carjaval :bow:

Still not there, but I forgot about Srna who I rate very highly.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:46

Of course more ostracism for Srna. Been better than Lichtsteiner and Piszczek with ease and just as good as Alves and Lahm.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 14 Jan 2013, 14:08

If you dont have Srna then you should be ashamed of yourself.

That is all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon 14 Jan 2013, 14:55

The Franchise wrote:If you dont have Srna then you should be ashamed of yourself.

That is all.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon 14 Jan 2013, 16:32

Srna is class,seen him against Chelsea and he reminded me of Lahm.He is so comfortable on the ball,good attacking instincts and solid at the back.He is more of a leader than Lahm though.

Licastiner
Lahm
Srna
Alves
Adriano

People forgetting Adriano Mad He is class and his best position is RB.

Haven't seen much of Dortmunds right back so can't comment.Lichanstiner is class but he only really plays as a wing back nowadays doesn't he?At least he does for Juve anyway.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon 14 Jan 2013, 16:37

The likes of Sagna and Rafael are better than Adriano? Really?
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:28

likeastar wrote:Alves, Lahm, Lichsteiner, Piszczek, Sagna/Rafael

Srna in for Sagna and Rafael and you would be correct.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:53

worms wrote:The likes of Sagna and Rafael are better than Adriano? Really?

Yea. Miles better.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:55

Adriano's probably underrated because he doesn't start every game, plays multiple positions and people think he's a generic average backup etc etc player.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:14

Is Carjaval a top-10 RB ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:22

Adriano's best position is leftback, not right.

His rightback peformances overall for us have been pretty bad minus his last 2-3 games in that position.

Simply cant put him there based on a couple games. He would be in my personal top 5 leftbacks though.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:24

RealGunner wrote:

Yea. Miles better.

Have you seen Adriano play this season? He has been in beast mode! lol he has been quality though, definitely better than Alves this year.

Sagna is better defensively but Adriano is much better going forward and he is one of the most versitile footballers in the world today.For Barca he has played at LB,RB,Left inside forward,Right inside forward,Midfield and he even bossed at CB against Real Madrid at the start of the year. :bow:
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:26

The Franchise wrote:Adriano's best position is leftback, not right.

His rightback peformances overall for us have been pretty bad minus his last 2-3 games in that position.

Simply cant put him there based on a couple games. He would be in my personal top 5 leftbacks though.

Your the only person I have heard say Adriano is better at LB than at RB,most of the guys on Barca Forum which I visit think he's better at RB too,just sayin.

He is definintley underrated though,nearly every other team in the world he would be a starter all the time.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:52

worms wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Yea. Miles better.

Have you seen Adriano play this season? He has been in beast mode! lol he has been quality though, definitely better than Alves this year.

Sagna is better defensively but Adriano is much better going forward and he is one of the most versitile footballers in the world today.For Barca he has played at LB,RB,Left inside forward,Right inside forward,Midfield and he even bossed at CB against Real Madrid at the start of the year. :bow:

Yea man, i watch every barca game. I like Adriano, and would love him at Arsenal. But before the 1st leg break, Sagna was like the top 3 RBs in the world. Lost form recently but coming back again Very Happy

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 14 Jan 2013, 22:00

Adriano has done well but Rafael has been just as good.He has actually been decent in defense and helped building many united goals
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 14 Jan 2013, 22:10

worms wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Adriano's best position is leftback, not right.

Your the only person I have heard say Adriano is better at LB than at RB,most of the guys on Barca Forum which I visit think he's better at RB too,just sayin.

He is definintley underrated though,nearly every other team in the world he would be a starter all the time.

Well just because we are Barca fans dont mean we all agree on everything I guess.

For me its clear he is a better leftback. Rightback, hes done well recently but overall...not good.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 14 Jan 2013, 22:30

Ganso wrote:Adriano has done well but Rafael has been just as good.He has actually been decent in defense and helped building many united goals

Neither are top 5 though....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 14 Jan 2013, 22:42

If we are going by who are the actual best RBs then no,but I do think that Rafael has been a top 5 in terms performances this season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue 15 Jan 2013, 01:11

De Sciglio :bow:
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next