Jay29
FalcaoPunch
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeletedUser#1
41 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Multi-supporters: Can they be taken seriously ?

"Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 Vote_lcap51%"Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 20 ]
"Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 Vote_lcap49%"Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 19 ]

Total Votes : 39

"Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 Empty Re: "Fans" who support more than one team

Post by Die Borussen Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 pm

i only support one..

coach "Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 41643_100000512852301_1274_q

joke aside im only a follower of 2..

players "Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 276822_209093199104768_26465266_q "Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 Ronaldo-czech-t

just kidding im only a fan of 4 teams "Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 Parma "Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 373483_230875049073_343227144_q "Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 Kallithea-e1358179315112 "Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 1291305397_real_madrid

and im taken seriously... or not? hmm who cares

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

"Fans" who support more than one team - Page 4 Empty Re: "Fans" who support more than one team

Post by Swanhends Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:37 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:See, I don't put football on the same level as girlfriends or family because those things are a lot more important in my life than a sport. I love watching and examining football but for me it's just a hobby and form of entertainment.

I'll get disappointed if one of my clubs doesn't win and happy if they do, but it's usually just a fleeting feeling that sticks around for a few minutes. I certainly don't go to sleep that night thinking about the result, nor does it effect my week in the slightest. I don't see any point in putting so much emotional investment into something I have zero influence over - if we win, great; if we lose, oh well, shit happens. It's not like I can pick up a controller and control all the players myself.

I do support two teams now. I have a stronger attachment for Arsenal than I do Sevilla, but that's only because I've been supporting them for 15 odd years while I only recently started to follow Sevilla more closely. I do watch every Sevilla game, I do get happy or disappointed depending on their results and I do follow their transfers and the inner-workings at the club. None of this effects my support for Arsenal in the slightest. Supporting Sevilla has actually helped me gain a better understanding of Spanish football, which is ultimately what I want as a football fan.

Preach :bow:

Although I would say that in my case I usually get upset for more than just a couple minutes (at least in big games/playoffs/late-round cup matches etc etc) but other than that this was a GOAT post :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Just watch regularly... Liverpool, Arsenal, Dortmund, Tottenham, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea. Contrast of counter attacking football with possession football.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Well now worms is describing the perfect glory hunter. Laughing

I don't care if I am a glory hunter,I enjoy watching football and supporting the teams I do.

I don't claim to be the biggest Liverpool or Barcelona supporters in the world.I don't care if people support them more than me because I know nobody supports football more than me. Sad
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:52 am

Lot of fans who support Liverpool also here hmm
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:02 am

I see this on a daily basis. A lot of people I know support a team from every major league, one from Serie A, PL, BL, and La Liga.

Yes, they should be taken seriously to answer your question.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:41 am

I support AC Milan and Adelaide United. I do follow Milan more closely than Adelaide, but that's probably because I was a Milan fan well before I was an Adelaide fan - due to the fact that Adelaide United didn't come into existence until midway through last decade. The only time the 2 clubs could ever play each other is in a friendly or in the Club World Cup, which Adelaide managed to make it to in 2008 (a mere 5 years after the creation of the club). Milan last made the Club World Cup in 2007. So it's very unlikely that the 2 clubs would ever play against each other. If they did play each other, my loyalty would be divided. I could choose between the two, but I would more likely do as I did when Australia played Italy in the World Cup in 2006 - watch the game as a supporter of both (almost like a neutral).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:33 am

Hello, I am a very serious football fan! I support Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester City.. Oh, I almost forgot, PSG!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4