VanDeezNuts
worms
peerless
Raptorgunner
DeletedUser#1
34 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Farewell Balotelli- On Behalf of all Premfaces Empty Farewell Balotelli- On Behalf of all Premfaces

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:04 pm

2.5 years in premier league

a few goals here and there

but the telling stat:

ONE ASSIST in 2.5 years

and that was

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

We'll miss your retarded talent and controversy Sad buena suerte !!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Farewell Balotelli- On Behalf of all Premfaces Empty Re: Farewell Balotelli- On Behalf of all Premfaces

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Farewell Balotelli- On Behalf of all Premfaces Article-2269958-173AA646000005DC-850_634x481
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Farewell Balotelli- On Behalf of all Premfaces Empty Re: Farewell Balotelli- On Behalf of all Premfaces

Post by peerless Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Farewell Balotelli- On Behalf of all Premfaces Article-2269958-173AA646000005DC-850_634x481

If I was Mario Balotelli and I caught this *bleep* doing that, I would dismember him and set his body pieces on fire.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Anybody who decides to drive a camouflaged Bently deserves to be pissed on himself,never mind that abomination of a car.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:27 pm

so milan have the money to pay 22m for balo but cant pay kakas 5m wages? sense this makes none.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:28 pm

1 assist in 2.5 years. Razz

One of the most overrated players ever.

Good riddance,the big egotistical baby with a low IQ won't be missed in England.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Good riddance. Now I don't have to hear about or see this idiot any more except for when I watch Milan. I do feel sorry for Milan though, they and Roma are the two teams in Italy that I like the most and it looked like they were going to get Kaka, a proper footballer, but now they have Balotelli it's very unfortunate.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:29 pm

"Can't" is the wrong word to use, I would like to think that Milan does not want to pay Kaka 5 million. You see the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:31 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:so milan have the money to pay 22m for balo but cant pay kakas 5m wages? sense this makes none.

Balo is a lot younger is the reason i'd imagine, i would rather invest in someone who can only get better than someone who is clearly over the hill.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:31 pm

worms wrote:1 assist in 2.5 years. Razz

One of the most overrated players ever.

Good riddance,the big egotistical baby with a low IQ won't be missed in England.

:bow: I thought I was the only one who felt like this. Any footballer who makes for headlines for his idiotic acts rather than his footballing ability should not be appreciated.

Last edited by aford92 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:so milan have the money to pay 22m for balo but cant pay kakas 5m wages? sense this makes none.

Balo is a lot younger is the reason i'd imagine, i would rather invest in someone who can only get better than someone who is clearly over the hill.

Over the hill Kaka > Balotelli at any point.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:32 pm

but they will pay 22m plus what ever ridiculous wage balo will certainly have.

my impression of the situation was milan couldnt afford anyone let alone 22m balo

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Sad to see him leave. With Harry Hill's TV Burp off TV and Live At The Apollo going downhill, he was the one little bit of entertainment left Sad

Now he'll be 'tarding it up in Italy Mad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:37 pm

aford92 wrote:Good riddance. Now I don't have to hear about or see this idiot any more except for when I watch Milan. I do feel sorry for Milan though, they and Roma are the two teams in Italy that I like the most and it looked like they were going to get Kaka, a proper footballer, but now they have Balotelli it's very unfortunate.

Kaka would have been a step in the wrong direction in my opinion. I do not know how to feel about this move, although I would like to think that Balotelli has been plotting this for quite a while now. I think he will show his potential in Milan, but I do believe we have other areas that need work. All that being said, we are in a rebuilding stage and I like the direction we seem to be going. We still have not adressed the loss of Silva and while we acquired Montolivo this past off-season, I still think we need a creative midfielder.

Things looked grim at the start of the season and I am happy with where we are now. I would be happy with a top 3 finish (we need Champions League football) and I just want to see us play some good football in the Champions League. Hoping that management will be intelligent in our following transfer window, but that is getting a little too far ahead...

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:39 pm

Is he cup tied?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:41 pm

THC 10 wrote:
aford92 wrote:Good riddance. Now I don't have to hear about or see this idiot any more except for when I watch Milan. I do feel sorry for Milan though, they and Roma are the two teams in Italy that I like the most and it looked like they were going to get Kaka, a proper footballer, but now they have Balotelli it's very unfortunate.

Kaka would have been a step in the wrong direction in my opinion. I do not know how to feel about this move, although I would like to think that Balotelli has been plotting this for quite a while now. I think he will show his potential in Milan, but I do believe we have other areas that need work. All that being said, we are in a rebuilding stage and I like the direction we seem to be going. We still have not adressed the loss of Silva and while we acquired Montolivo this past off-season, I still think we need a creative midfielder.

Things looked grim at the start of the season and I am happy with where we are now. I would be happy with a top 3 finish (we need Champions League football) and I just want to see us play some good football in the Champions League. Hoping that management will be intelligent in our following transfer window, but that is getting a little too far ahead...

I can't imagine a CL without Milan, it would just be wrong. From what I've seen over the years you've been missing the bit of magic in midfield ever since Kaka left, and it was made worse by Pirlo leaving. Sure Boateng can sometimes produce something special, but not regularly enough. As you say Silva has still not been replaced but also I think that Nesta is being missed too. Losing 2 CBs as good as those 2 in such a short space of time would be a big blow to any team.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:42 pm

windkick wrote:Is he cup tied?

I think so.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:44 pm

aford92 wrote:
Over the hill Kaka > Balotelli at any point.

rofl

I know Balotelli gets on like a clown (and I really cannot tolerate that), I cannot deny his talent. While I do not watch much of Manchester City, it is clear to me they have an abundance of strikers and many have come and gone because of this. I think getting out of that environment will be good for Balotelli and I know he is capable of greatness because he showed it at the Euro's (even if he did have a few Balotelli's along the way - that is the one thing that scares me about this move.) Anyway, just wanted to say that your comment about over the hill Kaka tells me everything I need to know about you. Not to mention that you have to take into account his (Kaka) wages and age - I can even throw in the fact that he does not really have a place in our current formation.

Yes, he is cup tied.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Bojan, SES, Balotelli? Someone tell Berlu to stop playing Football Manager.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:48 pm

I'll bump this thread in a years time.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Balo is not cup-tied because City have been eliminated.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Won't be missed, but I hope he can properly start his career now.

Would be interesting to hear the details of this deal, I'd imagine it's a long-term payment plan or then Milan have been superb at hiding their cash.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:51 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:but they will pay 22m plus what ever ridiculous wage balo will certainly have.

my impression of the situation was milan couldnt afford anyone let alone 22m balo

Deezy I thought we already cleared this up.

Reason we didn't buy Kaka was Perez not allowing an yearly instalment loan deal, instead he wanted a 20 million up front payment.

Milan were not willing to pay that sum for a past his prime, injury prone and 30 year old Kaka no matter how much we love him. Lets not forget he wouldn't fit into Allegri's 4-3-3

Balotelli is every sense is a better deal given his age and potential to perform for years on end.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Balo is not cup-tied because City have been eliminated.

Think that counts only for the EL.Players who have participated in the CL cant play for another club in the CL in the same season regardless of their elimination as far as i know.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:55 pm

never get tired of looking at aford's avi.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next