62 points from 25 games

+2
Vlad the Impaler
jibers
6 posters

Go down

62 points from 25 games Empty 62 points from 25 games

Post by jibers Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 am

So this is not a good United team but this has never happened in the premier league era...

City won the league last year on GD, we are ahead but the league is now all of a sudden shite. The envy we get is actually ridiculous. We have beaten Arsenal, Chelsea, City and Liverpool, that hasnt happened in a long time as well. No doubt if we beat Real Madrid more excuses will come pouring out Rolling Eyes

**** the haters, My heart bleeds red and Yellow!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

62 points from 25 games Empty Re: 62 points from 25 games

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:19 pm

After 25 games:

92/93: Manchester United: 47 points
93/94: Manchester United: 58 points
94/95: Blackburn Rovers : 58 points
95/96: Newcastle United : 60 points
96/97: Manchester United: 50 points
97/98: Manchester United: 50 points
98/99: Manchester United: 50 points
99/00: Manchester United: 56 points
00/01: Manchester United: 59 points
01/02: Manchester United: 48 points
02/03: Arsenal : 53 points
03/04: Arsenal : 61 points
04/05: Chelsea : 64 points
05/06: Chelsea : 66 points
06/07: Manchester United: 60 points
07/08: Arsenal : 60 points
08/09: Manchester United: 59 points
09/10: Chelsea : 58 points
10/11: Manchester United: 54 points
11/12: Manchester City : 60 points
12/13: Manchester United: 62 points

Newcastle lost the title that season. Shocked

The Ostracised One wrote:So this is not a good United team but this has never happened in the premier league era...

City won the league last year on GD, we are ahead but the league is now all of a sudden shite. The envy we get is actually ridiculous. We have beaten Arsenal, Chelsea, City and Liverpool, that hasnt happened in a long time as well. No doubt if we beat Real Madrid more excuses will come pouring out Rolling Eyes

Well, despite the fact that we showed poor football many times this season and we look a lot weaker than in the 07-09 period, we did a great job, especially against our rivals and Chelsea.We stole 6 points from Liverpool cheers .

Glory!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AlinJ92 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:36 pm

The Ostracised One wrote:So this is not a good United team but this has never happened in the premier league era...

I admit that judging exclusively on the football shown by the team, United is not currently through its best period (we were used to commanding and domineering performances, victories at 4+ goal differences, a thing that we never quite seen this season), but efficiency and results are the name of the game. Usually, watching United play is not for people with heart problems, but, after this season, I think I have to get myself a check-up as well. As for Madrid, they are currently struggling with form, Mourinho has kind of lost touch with the "old guard" at Madrid (which is strange, because I rate Mourinho very highly as a manager), Casillas is out, and I think this would be the best time to face them, but, mind you, writing them off would be completely idiotic. As for the haters, the all-known cliche: "Haters gonna hate".
AlinJ92
AlinJ92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 am

United have improved on last season. They now have 2 players who can win you the game anytime they want. They also have a much more "fit" defence since last year you used Carrick at CB on many occasion. Vidic back is a great boost as you can see in the last few weeks.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:20 pm

I admit our demolishing of teams is not the height of last year's,but the definite difference in not being complacent when having a lead has improved. The never die attitude has been stronger than ever also. The shift in mentality from last season and van Persie, have been the real difference makers this season.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:42 am

thank god that RVP has been tremendous and injury-free this season. Rafael and Cleverley are really solid also
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down