LeVersacci
McAgger
Juveman17
Harmonica
VivaStPauli
BarrileteCosmico
16 posters

Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary Empty Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Future News: Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary to Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary 160208768
Zlatan generously hands his shirt to an opponent to be cleaned and promptly returned. (Getty)

Following David Beckham's announcement upon signing a five-month contract with PSG that he will donate his entire salary to a Parisian children's charity, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has announced that he will donate all of his wages to himself.

"I heard Beckham's decision and it made me think," Ibrahimovic told reporters while on duty with the Swedish national team. "Who is most deserving of all of the money that I, Zlatan, am paid? The answer is Zlatan. The children of Paris are not leading Ligue 1 in goals this season. I am. I have 20 goals. The next best players have 12. Twelve! If anything, the children of Paris should be giving me even more money for having the privilege of being in the same city as my incredible quality. And so should David Beckham. Call it a Zlaritable donation."

The initial wave of praise for Beckham's charity decision last week quickly led to a backlash as French critics are now accusing him of donating his salary, signing a short-term deal and maintaing residence in England as a way to avoid the proposed 75 percent tax rate on France's top earners. But Ibrahimovic finds hypocrisy in this criticism.

"When I signed with PSG the politicians called my wages 'indecent' in a time when so many people are struggling, even though it is a lot of money that can be taxed and help the country," Ibrahimovic continued, while demonstrating Taekwondo moves. "Now Beckham gives all of his wages to a local charity and people call him a tax dodger. Both are examples of stupid people complaining about good things. It is a waste of breath. Like Pep Guardiola blowing up his own birthday balloons, which I then pop with an overhead kick the second he is finished. These people should be subject to a 75 percent stupidity tax payable to the Bank of Zlatan. Then they will have something to really complain about."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary Empty Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Proud
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary Empty Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary

Post by Harmonica Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Can we have fake news and quotes thread in GL?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Laughing Alfred did you make that up yourself??
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:42 pm

No lol, I saw it on my fb stream, I think the original source is yahoo sports

The phrase " Ibrahimovic continued, while demonstrating Taekwondo moves. " absolutely killed me Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Seems legit Laughing

nevertheless Zlatan :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Laughing :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:50 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:No lol, I saw it on my fb stream, I think the original source is yahoo sports

The phrase " Ibrahimovic continued, while demonstrating Taekwondo moves. " absolutely killed me Laughing

Also: "Zlaritable donation" Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:54 pm

my sides rofl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:58 pm

TomJuve to cream his pants when he reads this Very Happy
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Ibrahimovic. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:31 pm

yahoo sports come up with some funny fake articles. What's even better is seeing some people actually believe what they are reading and express their outrage in the comments Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 pm

i fell for it, but then i saw your posts :/

nonetheless is hilarious :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:47 pm

IIIIIIBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:50 am

Zlatan :bow:

eco smile
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:57 pm

This is what happens when a website grabs an article from another and omit the source.

Funny too many people fell for it. Very Happy
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:02 pm

But how can you fall for that? Even for Zlatan, it's too ridiculous.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 pm

It was picked up by one mirror site then got spread in dumbland, I mean, Facebook. Cool
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Hahahahaha I laughed out loud at least 3 times :bow:
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Future News: Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary to Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces he is donating his entire salary 160208768
Zlatan generously hands his shirt to an opponent to be cleaned and promptly returned. (Getty)

Following David Beckham's announcement upon signing a five-month contract with PSG that he will donate his entire salary to a Parisian children's charity, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has announced that he will donate all of his wages to himself.

"I heard Beckham's decision and it made me think," Ibrahimovic told reporters while on duty with the Swedish national team. "Who is most deserving of all of the money that I, Zlatan, am paid? The answer is Zlatan. The children of Paris are not leading Ligue 1 in goals this season. I am. I have 20 goals. The next best players have 12. Twelve! If anything, the children of Paris should be giving me even more money for having the privilege of being in the same city as my incredible quality. And so should David Beckham. Call it a Zlaritable donation."

The initial wave of praise for Beckham's charity decision last week quickly led to a backlash as French critics are now accusing him of donating his salary, signing a short-term deal and maintaing residence in England as a way to avoid the proposed 75 percent tax rate on France's top earners. But Ibrahimovic finds hypocrisy in this criticism.

"When I signed with PSG the politicians called my wages 'indecent' in a time when so many people are struggling, even though it is a lot of money that can be taxed and help the country," Ibrahimovic continued, while demonstrating Taekwondo moves. "Now Beckham gives all of his wages to a local charity and people call him a tax dodger. Both are examples of stupid people complaining about good things. It is a waste of breath. Like Pep Guardiola blowing up his own birthday balloons, which I then pop with an overhead kick the second he is finished. These people should be subject to a 75 percent stupidity tax payable to the Bank of Zlatan. Then they will have something to really complain about."
rofl

How do i get an account there????? eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum