B-Mac
Collblanc
Die Borussen
Eivindo
cyberman
45 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 am

@surag. don't divert babs. cacktraos shot a half chance :brickwall: ozil marked for his chances? really? he was all alone ffs. it was similar to rvps the only difference is that rvp shot while ozil passed. ronaldo scores those headers any day for him thats missing a sitter. I wonder would you have called cacktraos second chance "clearcut" if united had done it. you know what don't answer it you would have done it no doubt. since it was by us......nah it wasn't really clearcut just one of those things that happened by chance :facepalm:

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match

Post by Gemini Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 am

Good match overall, I expected it but felt a little disappointed with united's approach.
Ozil was displaying scintillating stuff especially in the first half, Di Maria & C Ronaldo were the source of Madrids attacks. I felt Benzema needed to contribute more as a striker he wasn't doing enough imo.
Tops: C Ron, Di Maria, Ozil
Flops: Benzema

Man Utd had De Gea to thank once again, he played excellent and was probably Motm, most of utd's defence coped well bar Rafael who got molested on that right flank!
Tops: De Gea, Evans, Welbeck
Flops: Valencia(no impact), Rooney, RVP, Rafael, Kagawa

I wonder who will be favourite for the tie now?

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:48 am

@ls. depends on what you would call superior. posession? or chances? we were superior in both. fergie called degea motm tells you all really even he knew who the most deserving of the win was. but we could easily have lost those rvp misses were schoolboy misses and we were lucky on them but it should already have been killed in the first both happened in the second. seeing those two chances I am probably relieved it was a draw. remember it was those chances that lost us the game vs dortmund.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:16 am

there is nothing to talk about, we all saw who played better and who deserved to win,
its just that here in GL you all want to over think it, good luck with that

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:17 am

it was real madrid by the way

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:26 am

You didnt deserve anything.The scoreline does reflect on the game.It was an even match.end off.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:31 am

and how on earth was the varane incident a red card? Laughing rofl :facepalm:

that was WORLD CLASS INTERCEPTION, he touched the ball, evra dived, and barca and manchester fans demand red lmao

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:32 am

Surag wrote:You didnt deserve anything.The scoreline does reflect on the game.It was an even match.end off.
ok, your opinion, i believe we played better, shakhtar played better too eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:25 am

United defended for their lives yet created some clear chances against the run of play, that is football for you, they'd have been murdered if they had opened up but you can't fault them though because at the end of the day, they got a favourable result and would seek to play out a goalless draw at the Old Trafford.

It would be a risky strategy for them though, as all it would take would be a moment of brilliance from a Madrid player or a lapse in concentration from a United defender, and the tie would be swung back in Madrid's favour, three weeks is still a long way away.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 am

its a decent result for united though i can quite easily envisage man united conceding 2 goals to madrid in the return leg . Having said that, Madrid look vulnerable when United attack, but how frequently will united attack ? knowing that they will almost certainly concede chances if they lose the ball ?
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:41 pm

buddytaller wrote:United defended for their lives yet created some clear chances against the run of play, that is football for you, they'd have been murdered if they had opened up but you can't fault them though because at the end of the day, they got a favourable result and would seek to play out a goalless draw at the Old Trafford.

It would be a risky strategy for them though, as all it would take would be a moment of brilliance from a Madrid player or a lapse in concentration from a United defender, and the tie would be swung back in Madrid's favour, three weeks is still a long way away.

aaaaaaaaaand thats why ull never become a football manager.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:35 pm

as a madrid fan i am not worried. i think a factor that played a major role was pressure. i think de gea didnt feel the massive pressure of old trafford, and thus played the best he has ever played for united. and on the other hand i think after the goal was conceded madrid started to panic up until the equalizer.

and then after that united really bunkered down, chances still came but de gea was in god mode.

so no i dont think its over or that united even have an advantage BUT if madrid fail to score 2 in the first half their chances of winning on aggregate will go down significantly. so after the first half of the next match if madrid havent scored 2 ill concede that united have the advantage.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 6 OZ

Rafael Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 6 Tevez
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:23 pm

I think you lot are making a bigger deal out of De Gea performance to appease yourself.

He made one superb save on Coentrao, the other he can make in his sleep....the superb part of his performance how how often he held on to the ball or the way he directed them away from goal.

Either you dont watch De Gea very often or your lying to yourself because he can make a performance like that again and he already has done.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Mamad wrote:Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 6 OZ

Nice skill, but typical fantasia..in the end, no end product, Rafael got back at him to tackle.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Mamad wrote:Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 6 OZ

Nice skill, but typical fantasia..in the end, no end product, Rafael got back at him to tackle.
i think the ball passes the line hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:I think you lot are making a bigger deal out of De Gea performance to appease yourself.

Thumbs up

Some are behaving like they would've put 3-4 goals past United if not for De Gea which i really dont think was the case.Apart from the Coentrao save early in the first half(to which i give credit to him for ,it was an extraordinary save) ,the rest were all decent to very good saves imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:37 pm

and now it just sounds like you are downplaying his impact. im reading that there were 8 shots on target. coentrao had a brilliant chance stopped, there was the fingertip save on ozil in the opening minutes that changed the match, khedira had a couple of dangerous shots one was actually deflected and saved by de gea. and the other 4 were no walk in the park.

this was not every day goal keeping. he did a superb job. yes he is a great goalkeeper but how does that impact how well he played yesterday? should we automatically expect a motm performance like that from him every match? hes great but not that great.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:41 pm

8 shots on target are just stats...how many saves were great? One or two. The rest were very good but he is more than capable of doing it again because he is a great shot stopper.

Lopez performance surprised me more than De Gea to me.

De Gea was better, but less surprising.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 pm

certainly more than 1-2 by my count, but nevertheless we cant discount his performance, he was the best player on the pitch yesterday and i dont really think there is much argument that could be made against that point.

lopez was also fantastic, one of madrid's best players on the night as well. the shot that stood out to me was rvp's rocket that he deflected onto the crossbar.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Certain Madrid fans showing up their football knowledge. Hey Madrid, how about working a chance instead of shooting from 30 yards? You know, like utd did..
How we didn't score at least 3 is beyond me, does a team who defends with 22 men like Madrid fans claim have 45% possession? What's the difference between having Alonso and Khedira and Carrick/jones?
Sir Alex adjusted the tactics in the second half and Madrid went nowhere, they had no answer. That's the tactics you'll see from us in 3 weeks and it will work because Madrid don't have the quality to change.
Shoot from 25 yards or pass it to ronaldo.. Fantastic team that

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Cyberman, if i were you, i would utterly ashamed of Parking an airplane, this United team is destroying the legacy of a legendary team by parking the bus!!! playing Anti-Football, the whole 2nd half 9 United players stayed in the box, how embarrassing?

And Real Madrid had Twice as many shots! and was clearly the better team, and the whole world realizes it.

I hope you guys man up in Old Trafford, because as soon as you come out of parking the bus, you will be hit by "Counter Attack Lightening Bolt" that you will never forget in your whole entire life.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:23 pm

So poetic. "Counter Attack Lightening Bolt". Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:28 pm

cyberman wrote:Certain Madrid fans showing up their football knowledge. Hey Madrid, how about working a chance instead of shooting from 30 yards? You know, like utd did..
How we didn't score at least 3 is beyond me, does a team who defends with 22 men like Madrid fans claim have 45% possession? What's the difference between having Alonso and Khedira and Carrick/jones?
Sir Alex adjusted the tactics in the second half and Madrid went nowhere, they had no answer. That's the tactics you'll see from us in 3 weeks and it will work because Madrid don't have the quality to change.
Shoot from 25 yards or pass it to ronaldo.. Fantastic team that

fitsly, I would expect rayo vallecano or granada to play the way you did in fact they even got more chances than you. you had two clear cut chances *clap* the table toppers of epl getting two chances well done. if actually youd come to play football youd been killed. isn't it funny that your chances came in the second half when you built a camp in your penalty box and our defenders were further up than your midfielders? in fact I would praise our defence for only leaving it at two it could have been more thank god it was against united and not a laliga team Rolling Eyes

as for our chances dimaria was the only one who shot from outside the box notice how nobody is mentioning them? we should have killed the tie in the first half ffs. set pieces was your only way to trouble us unless we did a defensive mistake. I wonder what made roonay so angry hmm was it because you played good? rvp lol nowhere to be seen all game bar his two chances and corners

secondly you had 39% posession babs lol worse than sevilla against us. pls you try and "attack" at your own yard and not defend with 10^infinity players and you will be carved open. its hard to open up ptb team just ask barca abt their experience vs celtic. cowardy tactics by ser alex.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:32 pm

real madrid had more shots INSIDE the box (15 total 2 of which inside the 6 yard box) than united had total shots (13 total)

so tell me again how its shoot from 25 yards or pass it to ronaldo.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Can't believe half the flack benz is getting for being a decoy/ignored, almost all plays were centered around cr7 or di maria doing his thing, benz started off nicely made a nice pass for khedira, he even made the perfect run and cr ignored him to take a garbage shot ffs, after that he just stop making runs cause no one is gonna pass to him, higs was making runs manu didn't even care cause no one was gonna pass to him either if we dont trust our strikers how will they contribute
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next