B-Mac
Collblanc
Die Borussen
Eivindo
cyberman
45 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Se7en wrote:De Gea had a monster performance, take a bow son

Mou today :facepalm: That Pepe sub :facepalm: Subbing Di Maria of all people????? He was f*cking brilliant :facepalm:

Next time I hope we see Ramos as RB becouse we NEED width. Coentrao had a monsterous game today becouse they never cared much about our flanks. If Marcelo only was there :'(

You were lucky tonight United. I'm glad we actually perform better away, but even that won't comfort me after seeing how Chelsea managed to win vs. Barca by pure luck. Man U could just aswell do the same.

we were lucky? lol please your lucky RVP misfired his volley, and that the ref didn't send Varane off.

And ye're lucky Di Maria's half volley went half a foot wide. And Ronaldo's shot hits the inside of the post yet doesn't go in........

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:

Mou today :facepalm: That Pepe sub :facepalm: Subbing Di Maria of all people????? He was f*cking brilliant :facepalm:

Next time I hope we see Ramos as RB becouse we NEED width. Coentrao had a monsterous game today becouse they never cared much about our flanks. If Marcelo only was there :'(

You were lucky tonight United. I'm glad we actually perform better away, but even that won't comfort me after seeing how Chelsea managed to win vs. Barca by pure luck. Man U could just aswell do the same.

we were lucky? lol please your lucky RVP misfired his volley, and that the ref didn't send Varane off.

And ye're lucky Di Maria's half volley went half a foot wide. And Ronaldo's shot hits the inside of the post yet doesn't go in........

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Se7en wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Se7en wrote:

RVP missing 4 or 5 chances and Varane tripping Evra when he's through on goal and not even getting a free kick for it was sure lucky....

Yeah and our 8 chances brah? Laughing

None will say Diego Lopez had a excellent performance today, everyone will be talking about how godlike De Gea was today... Becouse that is exactly what he was. And that's the only reason we weren't the ones who left Santiago with more goals.

Stop kidding yourself, everyone except the GL seems to agree with that Madrid had the most chances and were the unlucky ones today.

No one denies Madrid had more chances but its not as big a gap as you make out.

You had 8 shots on target compared to Yanited's 6....

The actual chance comparison wasn't that big even if the possession and shot count was.

They definitely wasn't lucky, they had at least 3 or 4 clear chances and you're CB should have been sent off when Evra is through on goal.

If they was lucky then they would have scored more and Varane would have been sent off.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Michael Cox ‏@Zonal_Marking

United conceded too much pressure but the CBs, De Gea and Jones allowed them to get away with it with great displays. Welbeck good too.

Agree with this.

Can't believe Man U fans are actually trying to convince us they weren't lucky today Laughing lmao
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Se7en wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Se7en wrote: I'm glad we actually perform better away,

1-1 vs Man City
2-1 vs Dortmund
In la Liga, 5 wins - 7 no wins away.

Wishful thinking much?

I'm pretty sure we perform better when we're away becouse that's when we get attacked and can counter attack more often. But whateva brah, you're probably right. Rolling Eyes

You perform better but lose and tie way more matches than at home?

Sounds legit.

IMO Madrid main problem this season is that they play shit away.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 4 BDBChE6CUAEK0mh

great pic. what a goal by CR too. Incredible leap.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm

TheRedStag wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

Contrao shot? you mean the one de gea saved onto the post. and half a foot wide? lmao how is that luck that's just another hit and hope that missed.....you actually consider these better chances then RVP's miss fire that almost dribbled in still, or the shot he blasted off the palms of Lopez that he put off your bar? or the clear break that evra had and was hauled down from behind by varane who didn't see red? or the ref calling them game before we take are last corner?....

ok then :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Red_stag, were you supporting Madrid????

Banned from Barça forum. Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 4 2276801876
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Se7en wrote:Michael Cox ‏@Zonal_Marking

United conceded too much pressure but the CBs, De Gea and Jones allowed them to get away with it with great displays. Welbeck good too.

So Utd should of come out and leave space behind?

That sounds smart.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:31 pm

RED wrote:Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 4 BDBChE6CUAEK0mh

great pic. what a goal by CR too. Incredible leap.

Ronaldo - "Save me from this place"

Fergie - "I'll rescue you in the summer"
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:33 pm

free_cat wrote:Red_stag, were you supporting Madrid????

Banned from Barça forum. Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 4 2276801876

No I was going for draw. I had a bet on. Dortmund let me down though with their horrible defending.

My whole point to BMFC whatever his name was is that it wasnt down to luck at all. It was an even match.

edit: ya it was a Coentrao shot not ronaldo.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:34 pm

TheRedStag wrote:
free_cat wrote:Red_stag, were you supporting Madrid????

No I was going for draw. I had a bet on. Dortmund let me down though with their horrible defending.

My whole point to BMFC whatever his name was is that it wasnt down to luck at all. It was an even match.

edit: ya it was a Coentrao shot not ronaldo.

Overall though?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:

That sounds smart.

Not to mention he's ignoring the amount glaringly obvious chances United missed.

The way he's talking you would think United had one shot and De Gea made 20 saves Laughing

People need to learn to distinguish the difference between shots and chances.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:37 pm

I dont like either team and cant bring myself to root for either. I just hope for a good match.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Banned.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:39 pm

free_cat wrote:Banned.

Mod status eh?

Thought not Very Happy
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:40 pm

I think both sides created significant chances. The game was 50/50 overall. We did look the better side though, since we won a lot of the duels and dominated possession.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:

That sounds smart.

Not to mention he's ignoring the amount glaringly obvious chances United missed.

The way he's talking you would think United had one shot and De Gea made 20 saves Laughing

Agree.

For me, the 2nd big chance of the game missed was actually a shot not ever taken.

Why Giggs didnt bury it first time I dont know.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 pm

See i completely forgot about the Giggs one Laughing

I seem to recall Welbeck had a chance at the end of the first half which just trickled wide too.

I don't agree they was lucky tbh, all things considered i thought a draw was fair.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:44 pm

The Franchise wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

That sounds smart.

Agree.

For me, the 2nd big chance of the game missed was actually a shot not ever taken.

Why Giggs didnt bury it first time I dont know.

Nearly smashed my remote because of that. even SAF got out of his seat in rage.

I don't know what Giggs was thinking smh.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 pm

If Giggs could only get his head up there was someone free on the back post. Think it was RVP.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:01 pm

I seem to recall Welbeck had a chance at the end of the first half which just trickled wide too.

Yeah, at 1-1 he could of made it 1-2 when the ball came across. Another great chance.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Yeah, at 1-1 he could of made it 1-2 when the ball came across. Another great chance.

If we're going to talk about chances then it could have gone to any of the two teams really.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

If we're going to talk about chances then it could have gone to any of the two teams really.

We all already said that. Just a few posts up I said either side could of won.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Basically what we are saying Zeal.... some fans are saying Yanited were lucky my argument is that either side could of won if they were more clinical.

Thus a draw being a fair result IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Draw was fair.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next