B-Mac
Collblanc
Die Borussen
Eivindo
cyberman
45 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:11 pm

TheRedStag wrote:Why doesn't Ozil shoot? At one stage in the second half Ronaldo played him in on the left side. He had a great chance to hit it first time. WTF?
TBH he's crap in shooting the ball.. We'll get a better chance to score with a blind pass from him.

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - Post match

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:11 pm

cyberman wrote:Utd didn't stuff he middle lol, we kept two up top at all times. We played twin in the middle and that was that.

The middle of the park? No

But your back four could defend the width of the box while waiting for the overlap. When the overlap came they went outside.

Di Maria and Cristiano never attacked the wide areas after like 25 minutes in.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Donuts wrote:
spanky wrote:i agree with cybergod, i cant see madrid escaping a thrashing at old trafford this time.
especially having a game vs Barcelona three days before the second second leg

yes its la liga though, so i dont know how seriously mourinho might take it given they basically cant win it anymore, on the other hand real playing their B team could result in a big loss to us and we all know mourinho doesnt like losing hard.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Am i the only one who felt Kagawa played well? felt a lot of Yanited's best stuff came when Carrick passes into Kagawa and it started counter attacks.

He also helped them keep the ball under times of pressure.

Felt any of their best attacks came through him and while i agree Rooney was waste a bit but in some ways it was a necessary waste.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:12 pm

his shots are really weak thats why
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Our set piece defending *bleep* us over again.. We gotta be the worst set piece defending club in the history of football

We were lucky Van Persie flopped on that one chance, but besides that we were the better team clearly.. Took too long on the ball a few times, when we should have just shot the ball instead of doing fakes

I miss Marcelo though damn

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 pm

TheRedStag wrote:Why doesn't Ozil shoot? At one stage in the second half Ronaldo played him in on the left side. He had a great chance to hit it first time. WTF?

Yeh he had a good 1v1 against De Gea but instead attempted to set up Ronaldo for a tap in.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I think Sir Alex made a mistake in playing Rooney in that half defensive right side role.

Valencia could of done that just as easily and Rooney could of played in Kagawa's position.

Think fergie was expecting rooney to slip a through ball down the channels along with the defensive work. But with Coentrao playing a really good game, it didn't work out that well.

I agree, but that didnt really work I guess because Rooney touched the ball so infrequently..so when he did touch it, he was out of rhythm.

If he used Valencia, I think Coentrao might of been more afraid to come forward also because of his pace.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Weak or not it was a great chance to shoot. The way the ball was coming across him would make it even easier to just power it at goal.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:14 pm

De Gea had a monster performance, take a bow son

Mou today :facepalm: That Pepe sub :facepalm: Subbing Di Maria of all people????? He was f*cking brilliant :facepalm:

Next time I hope we see Ramos as RB becouse we NEED width. Coentrao had a monsterous game today becouse they never cared much about our flanks. If Marcelo only was there :'(

You were lucky tonight United. I'm glad we actually perform better away, but even that won't comfort me after seeing how Chelsea managed to win vs. Barca by pure luck. Man U could just aswell do the same.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Am i the only one who felt Kagawa played well? felt a lot of Yanited's best stuff came when Carrick passes into Kagawa and it started counter attacks.

Felt any of their best attacks came through him and while i agree Rooney was waste a bit but in some ways it was a necessary waste.

Roonay (spell it right ffs) was a necessary waste as otherwise he wouldn't be able to press Khedira and track the increasingly narrow areas from wide. He was useless attacking wise but fantastic from a tactical point of view.

Kagawa was the only one initiated any attacks from United's creative players and did his job superb getting the ball forward.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Am i the only one who felt Kagawa played well? felt a lot of Yanited's best stuff came when Carrick passes into Kagawa and it started counter attacks.

I think he did absolutely nothing in attack and defence wise he is no Valencia.

Why didn't Cleverly play? Is he injured or something? I think he could have done better than Carrick either because his dynamism
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
TBH he's crap in shooting the ball.. We'll get a better chance to score with a blind pass from him.

Not that's crap at shooting the ball, I think he doesn't have the confidence to shoot more. He is always looking for Ronaldo/Benzema/Higuain. He only shoots when he is almost sure that he will score.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Se7en wrote:
You were lucky tonight United. I'm glad we actually perform better away, but even that won't comfort me after seeing how Chelsea managed to win vs. Barca by pure luck. Man U could just aswell do the same.

RVP missing 4 or 5 chances and Varane tripping Evra when he's through on goal and not even getting a free kick for it was sure lucky....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:18 pm

I felt the Pepe sub was excellent from Mourinho to be honest.

Why chase the game to such a degree and leave the defence unprotected?

1-1 is okay...but if you let in a goal, 1-2...thats awful.

Alonso is horrible when there is alot of space to defend, his long balls cant work when Man Utd are defending so deep as they were the last 15 minutes.

Pepe is also a threat from set peices.

Excellent sub I felt.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Se7en wrote:De Gea had a monster performance, take a bow son

Mou today :facepalm: That Pepe sub :facepalm: Subbing Di Maria of all people????? He was f*cking brilliant :facepalm:

Next time I hope we see Ramos as RB becouse we NEED width. Coentrao had a monsterous game today becouse they never cared much about our flanks. If Marcelo only was there :'(

You lot were more lucky than us mate. We had the clearer chances. Just cuz you shot from long range doesn't mean a thing.

Just be grateful that Alonso cleared that ball off the line and keeping you guys in the last 16 Neutral
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 pm

yeah, pepe was excellent sub.

i think Ozil could have been taken off given that he was fading as di maria was still posing a threat even from range with his shots.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Mou obviously placed Pepe for set piece threat.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Kagawa didn't play bad, but I felt he didn't take enough risks. It seemed like he always chose the easiest outlet...

Last edited by Rebaño Sagrado on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Se7en wrote:

RVP missing 4 or 5 chances and Varane tripping Evra when he's through on goal and not even getting a free kick for it was sure lucky....

Yeah and our 8 chances brah? Laughing

None will say Diego Lopez had a excellent performance today, everyone will be talking about how godlike De Gea was today... Becouse that is exactly what he was. And that's the only reason we weren't the ones who left Santiago with more goals.

Stop kidding yourself, everyone except the GL seems to agree with that Madrid had the most chances and were the unlucky ones today.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Ozil-one-lung played a full game. :bow:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Kagawa did his job mole, but after about 30minutes he didnt have any impact.

He ran behind RVP well and every now and again was an outlet...but that mostly stopped after 30 minutes and he no longer provided much.

I think Rooney could of done a similar job, only better.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm

we were lucky? lol please your lucky RVP misfired his volley, and that the ref didn't send Varane off.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Se7en wrote: I'm glad we actually perform better away,

1-1 vs Man City
2-1 vs Dortmund
In la Liga, 5 wins - 7 no wins away.

Wishful thinking much?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:23 pm

free_cat wrote:
Se7en wrote: I'm glad we actually perform better away,

1-1 vs Man City
2-1 vs Dortmund
In la Liga, 5 wins - 7 no wins away.

Wishful thinking much?

I'm pretty sure we perform better when we're away becouse that's when we get attacked and can counter attack more often. But whateva brah, you're probably right. Rolling Eyes
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:23 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:

we were lucky? lol please your lucky RVP misfired his volley, and that the ref didn't send Varane off.

And ye're lucky Di Maria's half volley went half a foot wide. And Ronaldo's shot hits the inside of the post yet doesn't go in........

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next