rwo power
RealGunner
Kaladin
McAgger
Onyx
74 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Champions League Quarter-final draw discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League Quarter-final draw discussion

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Arsenal are out, they're without Podolski, their only decent attacker. Next, please.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Champions League Quarter-final draw discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League Quarter-final draw discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:They would have had those chances imo and we probably would have wasted chances even if we were in good form. We were in good form last season yet we didn't beat Bayern.

We've always been suspect defensively and we've wasted big chances as well. It's not really down to poor form.

last season we lost the first tie in the closing mins and won the second tie despite running out of steam Mou putting in Kaka didn't help the players either because it felt like we were playing a man less with him. then we lost on penalties this game was only a couple of days after the title deciding clasico lose that and we would only be leading them by one point. I wish our players could've benefitted from a rest like they havr done on so many occasions this season because I truly believe we would have pulled through then

for example when we played Milan last season we won pretty much convincingly this season on the other hand I can guarantee you we would be lucky if we went through against them either by lopez brilliances or our defences

Ronaldo is the only one who seems to know how to score as well. our last season's striker lool we wouldn't be this dire today if they were still in that form. cacktrao has never been renowned for being good infront of goal our best chances falling to him tells you all thrre is to know about our attack this season

I am not confident at all and I would find many other madridistas agreeing with me on this. I just wish we can pull through maybe the players will get fired up for being in the latter stages of the competition *fingers crossed* I would just not be surprised if we bowed out in the quarters considering our very below average season so far
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:41 pm

I don't share your feelings Hala. I don't think we'll win it this year but I do feel we have a good chance. Our record in big games this season is pretty good and I have trust in this team to step up when needed.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Zealous wrote:I don't share your feelings Hala. I don't think we'll win it this year but I do feel we have a good chance. Our record in big games this season is pretty good and I have trust in this team to step up when needed.
drunken

you are very optimistic Smile

just a question would you be surprised if we went out in the quarters?? just for the records I wouldn't but I really hope the lads could prove me wrong somehow :whistle:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Zealous wrote:I don't share your feelings Hala. I don't think we'll win it this year but I do feel we have a good chance. Our record in big games this season is pretty good and I have trust in this team to step up when needed.
drunken

you are very optimistic Smile

just a question would you be surprised if we went out in the quarters?? just for the records I wouldn't but I really hope the lads could prove me wrong somehow :whistle:

Of course not, this is football. With this team and the events of this season I just sort have to expect any outcome. We might lose in the quarters but we could have lost in the last round, we could have been knocked out of the Copa Del Rey too had things gone differently, but we weren't. This team CAN win which is why I'm not going to assume we'll go out.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

FORZA GALATASARAY !!!

They've done it ! They're through to the last 8.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:45 pm

I HOPE WE GET BARCA
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Firenze wrote:am I the only one who thinks Galatasaray will progress? hmm

Yilmaz Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Firenze wrote:am I the only one who thinks Galatasaray will progress? hmm

You're not alone.

:coffee:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:47 pm

my ideal draw

Barca - Dortmund
Bayern - Madrid
PSG - Juve
Porto - Gala
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:49 pm

I'd like

Dortmund - PSG
Barca - Bayern
Juve - Madrid
Porto - Gala
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:50 pm

UEFA pls

Madrid - Gala
Bayern - Dortmund
Barca - Juve
Porto - PSG
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Bring on Bayern,Barca or Madrid.I have been longing for a big CL clash for a while now.

Minimum objective has been achieved already.I'd like to see how we fare against the big boys.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Barcelona-Galatasaray
Real Madrid-Porto/Malaga
PSG-Dortmund
Bayern Munich-Juventus (assuming Bayern go through)

Free passage for the Spanish big 2 :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 pm

please dont disrespect drogba

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Idiot wrote:please dont disrespect Yilmaz
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:44 pm

What i saw today was that Gala's defense is too weak.Muslera was simply amazing in goal.

Pretty sure they'd draw one of the big teams and that'll be the end of their journey for them in my opinion.They've done brilliantly to reach this far either ways.Kudos to them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Surag wrote:Bring on Bayern,Barca or Madrid.I have been longing for a big CL clash for a while now.

Minimum objective has been achieved already.I'd like to see how we fare against the big boys.

same here. i want to see juve against a top club.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:57 pm

With Schalke and Milan suprisingly out, i would change my hopes for the next round.

Bayern vs Galatasaray - Return of Drogba and Sneijder against Bayern, the two guys who denied Bayern 2 CL titles.

Dortmund vs PSG - I think this would be a great game. I think we would finally get to see where PSG really stand, as Dortmund at this point has cemented themselves as one of the Top teams in Europe in my opinion, while PSG are still a bit of an unknown.

Juventus vs Barcelona - Before today, Messi had never scored a goal from open play against an Italian team. Milan today were just pathetic, but i think we can beat them. Either way, theres no shame in going out to Barcelona, and i want to see how we would do against one of the big guns. Plus i want revenge from the Euro, and i want to see if Chiellini can man mark Messi out of a game like he has done consistently to Lavezzi/Cavani and Ibrahimovic.

Porto/Malaga vs Real Madrid - I see Madrid getting an easier tie this time after arguably getting the toughest in the Round of 16, unless youre Arsenal or Milan.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:59 pm

juventus101 wrote:With Schalke and Milan suprisingly out, i would change my hopes for the next round.

Bayern vs Galatasaray - Return of Drogba and Sneijder against Bayern, the two guys who denied Bayern 2 CL titles.

Dortmund vs PSG - I think this would be a great game. I think we would finally get to see where PSG really stand, as Dortmund at this point has cemented themselves as one of the Top teams in Europe in my opinion, while PSG are still a bit of an unknown.

Juventus vs Barcelona - Before today, Messi had never scored a goal from open play against an Italian team. Milan today were just pathetic, but i think we can beat them. Either way, theres no shame in going out to Barcelona, and i want to see how we would do against one of the big guns. Plus i want revenge from the Euro, and i want to see if Chiellini can man mark Messi out of a game like he has done consistently to Lavezzi/Cavani and Ibrahimovic.

Porto/Malaga vs Real Madrid - I see Madrid getting an easier tie this time after arguably getting the toughest in the Round of 16, unless youre Arsenal or Milan.

Chiellini to mark Messi ? :facepalm: Do you compare Messi to Lavezzi/Cavani/Ibra ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Im not comparing them to Messi, but those are the best players Chiellini has come up against so far and hes shut them down. Depending on the referee (bexause of Chiellinis physicality, which is all good in Serie A but punished alot more in La Liga), i think Chiellini could actually do a good job. Yes sometimes he might need some help from Vidal or Marchisio, but i think they could get the job done. Pepe for example has been decentlt effective in that role in the past and i know youre a RM fan so you probably wont agree with me but Chiellini is better than Pepe in every aspect. And i think if Juve ans Barca met, i think either Chiellini or Vidal would man mark Messi.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 pm

barca juve could be spain italy all over again hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:34 pm

It would be much closer to the 1-1- in the group stage where iy was mainly Juve players in a Juve formation, Juve style tactics, etc. In the final Prandelli was experimenting and got it way wrong, thats all that was. Trial and error at the wrong time.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:09 am

1 Jube x Madrid pls

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:16 am

Juve - Dortmund

PLEASEEEE!!!

Barca - Bayern
Madrid - PSG
Gala - Porto/Malaga
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:31 am

Juve-Barca. I want to avenge my fallen brothers.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next