'Formidable Suarez scenario' for Juve

2 posters

Go down

'Formidable Suarez scenario' for Juve Empty 'Formidable Suarez scenario' for Juve

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Luis Suarez “wants to play in the Champions League and could realise staying at Liverpool is counter-productive, so Juventus have a formidable scenario,” said a FIFA agent.

Although not representing Suarez, Giovanni Branchini does work with the Uruguayan hitman’s agent Pere Guardiola, who is the brother of future Bayern Munich Coach Pep Guardiola.

“I am not Suarez’s agent, but I do collaborate with Guardiola’s brother. I can express a personal opinion on this situation,” Branchini told Tuttosport.

“Pep’s brother is his agent, but that doesn’t mean Suarez is guaranteed to join Bayern Munich. At the moment I haven’t heard of Bayern even approaching Liverpool for Suarez.”

This week the forward declared he would listen to offers from any club in the Champions League.

“He didn’t say he would certainly leave Liverpool, though, as his family is settled there. Suarez is faced with a real lifestyle choice.

“Do Juventus have what it takes to convince him? Certainly. If Suarez were to realise it is counterproductive to remain at Liverpool, outside the Champions League and away from the prospect of growth in the peak of his career, then it would be a formidable scenario for Juventus.

“Suarez needs to fully understand the appeal of the Bianconeri, what Juve have represented, do represent and will represent. Juventus are a huge club and do not need to beg anyone, as great players already dream of going there.

“If they were to knock Bayern out of the Champions League, then that could prove decisive for Suarez, who would really understand how great Juve are today.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

'Formidable Suarez scenario' for Juve Empty Re: 'Formidable Suarez scenario' for Juve

Post by MMM Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:20 pm

That makes Bayern game even more important! Razz
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down