hrealmadrid
alex mahone
Doc
Mr Nick09
Pedram
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa Empty Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa

Post by Pedram Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Non of them can accept benchwarming and all of them are quite good players.
How should we use these players ? are we gonna use rotating ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa Empty Re: Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:39 pm

As much as i defend Madrid on the main board, i truly dislike Madrid's policy of stockpiling WC players and putting them on the bench... especially the young ones.

If Coentrao is truly here to compete with Marcelo for the LB spot, i think football loses with one of them on the bench.

Back to top Go down

Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa Empty Re: Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 pm

we went over this back and forth, unless coentrao plays RB, mourinho is an idiot, so let's just wait and see.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

I'll be taking the wait and see approach as well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 pm

same can be said about sahin vs khedira
also ozil vs kaka (or whoever his replacement)
and higuain vs benzema (or whoever his replacement)
maybe also ozil vs di maria vs kaka (or whoever his replacement), if 4-3-3 come true with sahin-khedira-alonso in midfield
imo, rotating between these quite good players is a must
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 am

there is actually a tactical point n having different players in different position, but which is it here between marcelo and Coentrao. If he had bought Aly Cissokho, i would have understood, that's why im convinced they wont compete as LB.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:06 am

I also didn't like too see Conterao in Madrid. don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean i don't like him but we are really toying with their career.

I know Conterao himself really loves to play for us but we have Marcelo who recently have learned how to be a real Left Back and now i think this might effect his confidence.

I have a feeling that Real Madrid bought him because they knew if they let him be free he'd choose to play for Barcelona. Barcelona also needs him, more than us.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 am

Time to trust Mou completely
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 am

El Pipita wrote:I also didn't like too see Conterao in Madrid. don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean i don't like him but we are really toying with their career.

I know Conterao himself really loves to play for us but we have Marcelo who recently have learned how to be a real Left Back and now i think this might effect his confidence.

I have a feeling that Real Madrid bought him because they knew if they let him be free he'd choose to play for Barcelona. Barcelona also needs him, more than us.
Simple no for this one. Belive it or not but he is supposed to be as a RB, I doubt hes going to fight a starting place with Marcelo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 am

I'm too old to trust anyone even close to completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 am

The xcx wrote:
El Pipita wrote:I also didn't like too see Conterao in Madrid. don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean i don't like him but we are really toying with their career.

Simple no for this one. Belive it or not but he is supposed to be as a RB, I doubt hes going to fight a starting place with Marcelo.

I don't think so, if Real Madrid paid 30m for a LB to play as a RB they should be so retarted.
You do realize that Conterao's right foot is much weaker than Marcelo's right foot ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:26 am

El Pipita wrote:
The xcx wrote:

I don't think so, if Real Madrid paid 30m for a LB to play as a RB they should be so retarted.
You do realize that Conterao's right foot is much weaker than Marcelo's right foot ?
Same thing we can say about any player tbh..
Di Maria for instance wasnt he a Lb winger in benfica before we bought him..
I trust Mou not to make that decision and go for the obivous one. Rb it is, but how good he will perform under that position, well we shall wait and see.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 am

one thing is for certain coentrao wasnt brought to either bench marcelo or get benched, he has his purpose.

its either him at rb or marcelo

people have to use their brains for a sec and understand that ramos will forever now be our cb and arbeloa aint nothing more than a squad player. unnessecay thread considering that i thought people could use common sense by now...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:28 am

stop sounding like you are smarter or above other people tmo

common sense doesnt suggest that either marcelo or coentrao will be RB
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:46 am

Arbeola is more than a squad player Cool sigh, he's sooo underrated
If coentrao should start, I think it would be easier for him to start over marcelo as LB rather than to start over arbeola as RB
He'll need more time & effort to adapt to RB role, let alone to become a great one, while as LB he's already great

Last edited by alex mahone on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 am

The Madrid One wrote:one thing is for certain coentrao wasnt brought to either bench marcelo or get benched, he has his purpose.

its either him at rb or marcelo

people have to use their brains for a sec and understand that ramos will forever now be our cb and arbeloa aint nothing more than a squad player. unnessecay thread considering that i thought people could use common sense by now...

lolololol you seriously believe mou is gonna use a left footed player at rb? its gonna go bad...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 am

Arbeloa nothing more than a squad player ?
that "Squad Player" almost pwned the vice capitan last season. Very Happy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:41 am

Godbeloa is not unworthy of a starting position. He is the best RB at defending on our team, and does a good job at LB too. IMO he would be fine starting at RB, allows Marcelo more space to attack. Very underrated.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:51 am

Arbeloa will probably backup the fullbacks.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:15 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:stop sounding like you are smarter or above other people tmo

you amongst other people are weak if u see it that way, its common sense.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:23 am

The Madrid One wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:stop sounding like you are smarter or above other people tmo

you amongst other people are weak if u see it that way, its common sense.

weak? what is that? are we having an arm wrestling match?

it's not, neither of them has ever played as RB, so it's not in the order of common sense.

stop talking to people as if they are stupid for not seeing things as you do lol

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 am

Ahuahuahuahuahua so basically we signed a benchwarmer eh?

Marcelo > Coentrao

@nick its called the summer. summer affects people in diffeent flavors or not affect at all.
tmo will be back to normal as will the rest of ye come the return of the season or preseason if lucky,
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:54 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we went over this back and forth, unless coentrao plays RB, mourinho is an idiot, so let's just wait and see.

quoted for truth.

back line has to look like this now:

marcelo--pepe--ramos--coentrao
--------------casillas

anything other than that and we are ruining an extremely talented player's career. and we would look foolish doing so.

carvalho and arbeloa will accept bench roles, though imo they are both worthy (in other circumstances) to be starters for madrid, particularly the latter.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:59 am

deezydeez wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we went over this back and forth, unless coentrao plays RB, mourinho is an idiot, so let's just wait and see.

quoted for truth.

back line has to look like this now:

marcelo--pepe--ramos--coentrao
--------------casillas

anything other than that and we are ruining an extremely talented player's career. and we would look foolish doing so.

carvalho and arbeloa will accept bench roles, though imo they are both worthy (in other circumstances) to be starters for madrid, particularly the latter.

Agreed on all counts.

I don't like repeating myself on these threads, but I really don't see the purpose of signing him just to play as Marcelo's competitor. As Carvalho's time draws to an end, Ramos slots into CB as he should. Arbeloa is our more defensive-minded option when needed, but Marcelo and Coentrao are too alike to be utilised in one position as rotating players.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:05 am

i understand why people doubt coentraos signing. arbeloa is a right footed player and he plays on the left why can't coentrao play on the right or marcelo for that fact
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next