hrealmadrid
alex mahone
Doc
Mr Nick09
Pedram
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa - Page 4 Empty Re: Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Manolete likes to read gossip sites and report about it, it's a rumor from CalcioMercato

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa - Page 4 Empty Re: Marcelo vs Conterao vs Ramos vs Arbeloa

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm

It's not true. Marcelo is gonna compete before he leaves. He has been here 4 years and loves the club.

Plus his contract ends 2015 and I highly doubt Mou is stupid enough to let him go.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:05 pm

omarish wrote:It's not true. Marcelo is gonna compete before he leaves. He has been here 4 years and loves the club.

Plus his contract ends 2015 and I highly doubt Mou is stupid enough to let him go.

I asked how credible is Menolete not how much Marcelo loves Madrid :lol!:

J/K. Nick is saying he should be working for goal as he already practices their methods
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:05 am

goal.com rates Marcelo>Coentrao

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/07/08/2562698/fabio-coentrao-vs-marcelo-head-to-head-who-is-the-better
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:09 am

hrealmadrid wrote:goal.com rates Marcelo>Coentrao

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/07/08/2562698/fabio-coentrao-vs-marcelo-head-to-head-who-is-the-better
By this comparison, basicly what we have here is Marcelo 2.0 Very Happy, thats awesome Razz
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 am

[quote="anirudhkitt"]
Magricos wrote:
I'm only a little concerned because the criteria on the team should be that the best players should start or what is beneficial for the tactics used.

yeah i agree with you. I just dont think that coentrao was not the best signing we could have made. But then again what do i know, i havent coached a champions league winning team. So i am going to keep the faith with mourinho.

Same thing I have been thinking. I will have a wait and see approach about this but the money could have been used differently.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:16 am

Coentrao turned down a much better offer from Chelsea and came to Madrid and accepted lower wages. We need players like that.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:00 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Coentrao turned down a much better offer from Chelsea and came to Madrid and accepted lower wages. We need players like that.

But how much of that had to do with Mou vs with Real Madrid?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:18 pm

every portuguese player wants to play for real and for mou so i don't know
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4