McAgger
The Nature Boy
dmize
The Franchise
LeSwagg James
33 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

And why the hell is Andre Miller guarding him

No choice. Denver got serious match up issues.

Hey need him out there because of his offensive game and set up play, but they can't find anyone for him to guard. Put him on Barnes at first, getting killed in transition and s just too small....same for Klay...jarret Jack blows by him at will..they need him out there, but he can't guard anyone. Though GSW are figuring out Klays length is a bit bother to him so he is losing effectiveness on both ends.

Don't help that Karl is switching up the line ups far too often, Jackson seems to be out coaching him right now.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 pm

dmize wrote:Is it just the YT era with more access or are prospects becoming better at younger ages?

Shocked the hell?

YT era I think.

Sebastian Telfair looked like Chris Paul does now as a teen lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:53 am

The Franchise wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

And why the hell is Andre Miller guarding him

No choice. Denver got serious match up issues.

Hey need him out there because of his offensive game and set up play, but they can't find anyone for him to guard. Put him on Barnes at first, getting killed in transition and s just too small....same for Klay...jarret Jack blows by him at will..they need him out there, but he can't guard anyone. Though GSW are figuring out Klays length is a bit bother to him so he is losing effectiveness on both ends.

Don't help that Karl is switching up the line ups far too often, Jackson seems to be out coaching him right now.

But you can get past that to me. You can have Lawson pick him up coming down the court (they did this - not sure if it was Lawson but someone) so he'll pass to Jack. Then 9/10 they run a flex to get him a touch - and then you switch back on so that Jack doesn't abuse Miller in an ISO. I can also see him doing a better job on Landry than anyone on Denver has so far.

And yea...offensively he's struggled.

They should give the Fournier kid more minutes, he can shoot it, create off the dribble and he'll probably not get murdered on D.

@Dmzie - To me they're doing the most damage when they have Landry and Bogut out there...not when they go small. They haven't missed Lee so far but that's on Denver and their weak ass rebounding and interior D.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:40 am

It's very surprising that we've dominated Denver on the boards. Especially since they were the best rebounding team in the NBA in the regular season and since we've lost our best rebounder.

So far I have been getting the feeling that we just want it more. I can tell you we've been out hustling them by a lot. Again surprising because they are much physically superior to us and during the regular season they were lauded for their strong will and attitude to outplay their opponents. Very weird the way they have crumbled. In fact this could've been a sweep had we defended better that last buzzer beater in the first game.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 01, 2013 1:42 am

It looks like we're going to lose this game 5. The players don't look they showed up today. Hopefully we adjust and try to close the gap until the 4th.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 01, 2013 3:33 am

FFS Ezeli just caused 2 consecutive turnovers when we got defensive stops. :facepalm: It's a 5 point game. Those plays could probably turn out to be our downfall.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 01, 2013 7:29 am

Memphis got a game in LA Shocked Clippers might get knocked out in the first round Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed May 01, 2013 5:41 pm

They're pathetic. Memphis is terrible, but they're even worse.

Blake Griffin is soo overrated it's sad. Basically useless in the halfcourt, shoots too many of his pathetic, awkward jumpers, has 1 move on the block. SMH. Oh and DeAndre Jordan Laughing 11milly a year doesn't get it what it used too :whistle: 3.4ppg/6.8rpg on 42% averaging as many fouls as he is points. Combined rebounding per game from Jordan/Griffin: 12.8rpg. Rondo is a better rebounder in the playoffs than these chumps.

And Rondo > CP3, I think that statement can be made now. In the playoffs Rondo would've abused Conley like a redheaded stepchild.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 02, 2013 3:42 am

Knicks Laughing

Call me crazy, but Melo should have carried them to the win tonight, but typical Doc and KG. :bow:

Knicks Laughing Should be ashamed of themselves.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 02, 2013 6:56 pm

dmize wrote:They're pathetic. Memphis is terrible, but they're even worse.

Blake Griffin is soo overrated it's sad. Basically useless in the halfcourt, shoots too many of his pathetic, awkward jumpers, has 1 move on the block. SMH. Oh and DeAndre Jordan Laughing 11milly a year doesn't get it what it used too :whistle: 3.4ppg/6.8rpg on 42% averaging as many fouls as he is points. Combined rebounding per game from Jordan/Griffin: 12.8rpg. Rondo is a better rebounder in the playoffs than these chumps.

And Rondo > CP3, I think that statement can be made now. In the playoffs Rondo would've abused Conley like a redheaded stepchild.

co-sign, all of it. But in Griffins defence, he is playing on a sprained ankle.

And I gotta give it to the C's, every season they refuse to die. Wouldnt be surprised if they went to 7.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Was watching Bulls v Nets the other night and Noah was so freaking bad :facepalm:

It was like 2am and i was constantly shouting at my tv when i should be bloody sleeping at how bad he was.

Even defensively he was poor, i'm not even a consistent watcher but he had me shaking my head, mainly his shooting ability tho that shit was so f*cking frustrating.

They should still finish it off in Chicago though, but man that shit was hard to watch had to get it off my chest.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Was watching Bulls v Nets the other night and Noah was so freaking bad :facepalm:

It was like 2am and i was constantly shouting at my tv when i should be bloody sleeping at how bad he was.

Even defensively he was poor, i'm not even a consistent watcher but he had me shaking my head, mainly his shooting ability tho that shit was so f*cking frustrating.

They should still finish it off in Chicago though, but man that shit was hard to watch had to get it off my chest.

He's playing through plantar fascitis.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 02, 2013 7:28 pm

He's excused then Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Many of my Facebook friends are shocked by the Knicks and I'm over here wondering what all the shock is about - this is what the Knicks do to their fans Very Happy

Just when they get the City believing in them, they find a way to ruin a good thing :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Yeah about to say, Noah even being out there is a miracle. But I think Mole can be excused for not knowing that.

BTW 12 year old Kobe guarding a full grown man in Italia.

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 SY3msRb
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu May 02, 2013 10:53 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Many of my Facebook friends are shocked by the Knicks and I'm over here wondering what all the shock is about - this is what the Knicks do to their fans Very Happy

Just when they get the City believing in them, they find a way to ruin a good thing :facepalm:

They just don't get it. I mean showing up to the game in all black because they "were attending a funeral" when the team hasn't won a playoff series in 13 years?

Plus giving guys like KG/Pierce unnecessary ammo? Why would you do that to yourselves.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Keith Langlois ‏@Keith_Langlois

This teaser on @DRE_DRUMMOND_ Plans not final, but he's reached out to Hakeem Olajuwon for a summer session with the HOFer in Houston.

Shocked hell yes
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Scary thought. If he adds a couple moves to him...look out.

I think he can do it too, unlike a Howard, he seems to naturally have good feel, he doesnt look mechnical at all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 02, 2013 11:21 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yeah about to say, Noah even being out there is a miracle. But I think Mole can be excused for not knowing that.

Shocked Yeah i don't tend to follow injuries and what not, i should have known something was up as i watched quite a bit since my last post and his performance was a lot higher than what i saw the other night.

I'm fully aware you can have inconsistencies in sport but it was quite a massive dip but obviously now i know why.

Should have checked these things before hand.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 03, 2013 12:01 am

So many injuries the playoffs have become fun, but in the end predictable.

Be real here, the Heat with Lebron are 36-1 the last 37 games......Celtics dont have Rondo, Chi dont have Rose and Noah is hobbling, Knicks have no Amare, Pacers dont have Granger and the Nets, Hawks and Bucks are medicore at best. Thats the best 4 teams in the East without their best or at least 2nd best player.

Over in the West, Westbrook is done, Gallo is done, Lee is done, Kobe and Nash done, Griffin is playing hurt...only the medicore Grizzlies and Spurs with Ginobli who gets injured all the time and Parker who always gets nicks are the only healthy team..only matter of time before one of them goes down too...

Once one of Parker or Ginobli goes down, and it will happen....the playoffs are over, Miami will win by default.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri May 03, 2013 12:48 am

The Franchise wrote:Scary thought. If he adds a couple moves to him...look out.

I think he can do it too, unlike a Howard, he seems to naturally have good feel, he doesnt look mechnical at all.

Pistons trainer Arnie Kander(one of the best in the league imo) plans to have him do some footy drills this summer as well which is cool. His footwork could definitely be better.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 03, 2013 12:53 am

True...wouldnt be too worried, its not any worth than Blake and hes like 3 years in.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri May 03, 2013 1:04 am

The Franchise wrote:So many injuries the playoffs have become fun, but in the end predictable.

Be real here, the Heat with Lebron are 36-1 the last 37 games......Celtics dont have Rondo, Chi dont have Rose and Noah is hobbling, Knicks have no Amare, Pacers dont have Granger and the Nets, Hawks and Bucks are medicore at best. Thats the best 4 teams in the East without their best or at least 2nd best player.

Over in the West, Westbrook is done, Gallo is done, Lee is done, Kobe and Nash done, Griffin is playing hurt...only the medicore Grizzlies and Spurs with Ginobli who gets injured all the time and Parker who always gets nicks are the only healthy team..only matter of time before one of them goes down too...

Once one of Parker or Ginobli goes down, and it will happen....the playoffs are over, Miami will win by default.

The games have been fun to watch, but yeah, it's Miami's to lose. I honestly think they could lose Wade and still no one in the East would beat them.

For entertainment sake, I hope it's Spurs/Heat. Duncan/Pop and co. could make it interesting.

And the Grizzlies have shown more fight than I expected(maybe that's more due to the Clips), but they still struggle to score far too much to beat the Heat/Spurs or even WB-less Thunder.

Now it wouldn't make them the favorites, but if I were the Grizz owners I'd be regretting the Rudy Gay deal after Westbrook went down. If Rudy was still on the team it's probably Grizzlies/Heat final.

You never know what can happen, and trading away arguably their best player is going to cost them a finals appearance.

Hope that extra money in their owners pockets makes it worth it.

edit: also Tayshaun Prince is getting by on reputation at this point, I think his defense is far from what it used to be. He's still solid but when you watch him next to a Tony Allen or Conley, he looks real slow.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 03, 2013 1:18 am

Agreed. the Gay thing me and you are both totally in agreeement with. Same as your opinion on Heat minus Wade (though not Bosh IMO) and hoping for the Spurs minus injury. The Spurs to me have the best chance because they actually have an offence.

They got their sets and they got various options off each set, if they run a Duncan Parker side pick, it can be a pop out jumper from Duncan, a Parker drive, a Parker jumper, a Duncan post up or a penetrate and kick to shooters. Thats like 6 options out of 1 play and they got god knows how many plays. They will work Miami defence rotation 3, 4 times. OKC dont have that, they have their play to get player X the ball in spot B, if that dont work, iso Westrook or KD.

Just hope Spurs can stay healthy.

Agree about Prince, think he fell off a while ago..like back when Lebron buried the old Pistons at the end of their run.

Cant guard quick guys, cant guard physical wings...hes can only really bother the jump shooting guys who dont move so well.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri May 03, 2013 3:21 am

Yeah, he's done well against Butler for what that's worth, and Barnes when he's been on him.

Caron, Billups, DJ, Griffin have all disappointed. Even CP3 at times has disappointed. Games 3/4 he wasn't aggressive enough and in game 5 he was probably too aggressive and forced the issue. Has to find a good medium in game 6.

And the Clippers rely on their outside shooting to open up everything inside for BG and DJ. It's why you often see them run plays for Butler in the opening minutes. Game 1: Butler, Billups, Crawford and Barnes all shot pretty well for the most part. And they're offense looked better. Game 2: they still shot well but not from outside(2-15). Needed a CP3 game winner.

Sounds overly simple but those 4 guys just need to make their shots and they can still win this series.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri May 03, 2013 3:24 am

The Franchise wrote:Yeah about to say, Noah even being out there is a miracle. But I think Mole can be excused for not knowing that.

Awesome picture. Did Kobe post that?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next