McAgger
The Nature Boy
dmize
The Franchise
LeSwagg James
33 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:13 am

Best series in the playoffs so far. So exciting!

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:16 am

Man I feel so bad for David Lee. All those years he suffered playing for the knicks, never getting any play off action. Then his first playoff game, hes out. Such bad luck for such a great player... Sad

Ill never forget this moment though. My favorite Knick moment of the mid 2000's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q99sL_g3jvo

Ill hate Donnie Walsh forever for not keeping him..
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Le Samourai wrote:That reminded me of this tho

rofl

I was going to point to situations like this where players don't even call the time out lol.. It was a sloppy steal attempt but hey, shit happens
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:08 am

That Bulls-Nets game was the best game in playoffs so far. Bulls up 3-1 without Rose :coffee:

SMH @ these refs completely turning the tide of the Clippers-Grizz game. What a joke.

edit: I feel like this game is gunna wake the Clips up, they'll take the next 2.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:59 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwAYZKUNTJfM1wuuJh4U_OmOW_1kfFOuSLQxc5q_CWiMZQEh32
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:25 am

No shame in being second to The King :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:30 am

dmize wrote:That Bulls-Nets game was the best game in playoffs so far. Bulls up 3-1 without Rose :coffee:

SMH @ these refs completely turning the tide of the Clippers-Grizz game. What a joke.

edit: I feel like this game is gunna wake the Clips up, they'll take the next 2.

One of the biggest choke jobs I have ever seen.. After that Watson missed dunk it all went wrong for the Nets.. I have witnessed bigger come backs, but the number of stupid decisions the Nets made to get the Bulls back in the game was ridiculous
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:32 am

Beverly > Lin

Kid has balls, rebounds and even block shots...man, gotta say we always find these unknown guys who can really play. LIn is just a bum.

The play RW got injured....stupid from Bev, but I ain't hating on the guy for trying to make something happen, was trying to catch RW off guard i guess.

OKC shouldn't worry too much though. The only guy in the league capable of stopping Durant from scoring is out.

Shame they lack talent, they ain't winning it all now (weren't going to anyway) but still KD ain't got some fool in his way for a nice change.

Sad thing is how every damn team got injuries..it's getting worrying.

Spurs HEat final what I guessed is still on until someone big goes down for one of them I guess.

Heat had the easiest series ever, the BUcks are jus awful....I don't know what they are trying to do on either end. They actual defend Lebron pick and rolls the same way they would defend a Norris Cole one..it's baffling lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:10 am

Celtics take game 3, at least we aren't getting swept.

SMH @ getting outscored by 19 in the 2nd half and still winning. That's their MO this season though, they just usually don't end up winning.

Dani you know anything about this Obradovic guy? I see people in Europe on RealGM calling him the Euro PJax. Wondering if he's that good, or if his style is even built for the NBA.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 am

I know he has won a ton of euro league titles with different clubs, not much else. One of the best euro coaches ever, that's for sure.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 am

MY GAWD Curry. 19 points in the 3rd quarter Shocked He's going crazy.

Only took 3 shots in the first half had 7 points. Now has 26pts.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:41 am

Scratch that. 22 POINTS in the 3rd. And that was in 6 minutes. SIX MINUTES Shocked
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:43 am

Curry is going HAM for real.. Too bad they can't meet OKC in the second round, I would love to see him and Durant go at it.. They both have unlimited range
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS 3-1 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: It feels soo good to be making noise in the playoffs after missing out for so long.

CURRY :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:44 am

When Tyreke Evans won Rookie of the Year over Curry, I said Curry was going to be a much bigger superstar in the future than Evans, and 4 years later :coffee: big mistake not giving the award to Curry as he was having just as impressive a season as Evans only on less minutes. Plus Curry had to play second fiddle to Ellis who was a hogging machine whereas Evans was the main man in Sacramento.

Then this season when he missed out on the All-Star team I mean seriously LaMarcus Aldridge over him Sad David Lee (as much as I love him) over Curry Sad And don't get me started on Howard and Blake Griffin who are only there because it's a popularity contest.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Lol, how was Aldridge undeserving. Like you said it should've been Curry over Lee.

Aldridge had a great year imo. Career high in rebounds, blocks, assists; with his usual scoring.

The Franchise wrote:I know he has won a ton of euro league titles with different clubs, not much else. One of the best euro coaches ever, that's for sure.

Alright, from what I've read he'll only come over for a team that has a chance to make the playoffs. IDK what he thinks of Detroit but Dumars loves him and they're meeting at the EuroLeague Final Four in London in a week or 2.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:10 pm

I must say - I really really didn't expect GS to pull out a series here after Lee went down. Even before - I though Denver would just push and they wouldn't be able to deal with the athleticism.

Curry is different.....Pull up 3's looking like layups... drunken

And why the hell is Andre Miller guarding him Laughing

@Messiah - those guys are forwards, I love Curry - but I don't think he truly deserved it over any of the guards they had pre all star break. Maybe Westbrook...but I mean WB was always going to get picked....and he didn't NOT deserve it. Like Curry he was much better post all star break.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Josh, coaches get to choose two wildcards on the All Star team. So they can be either Forwards or Guards. I think they chose Lee and Aldridge in the two wildcard positions. It's a shame because Curry put up better numbers than Aldridge on a better team and clearly Steph is the main guy in GS, so I have no idea why Lee got chosen over him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Btw Jason Collins just came out of the closet. Good for him. Takes a lot of courage.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I must say - I really really didn't expect GS to pull out a series here after Lee went down. Even before - I though Denver would just push and they wouldn't be able to deal with the athleticism.

Gallo being out hurts them more than people think. I don't even hear him mentioned when people talk about playoff teams' injuries. He's their main 3pt threat w/ Lawson. Chandler and Iggy can't space the floor quite like Gallinari. Without him they became the Memphis Grizzlies with wayy worse defense and interior scoring.

Obviously everyones got injuries but his affects his team more than a lot of the other teams.

But even before that, the 2013 Denver Nuggets were the most underwhelming 3rd seed from the WC in years. How did that even happen again?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Oh and CONGRATS TO T-MAC. Second round virgin no more Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Yeah I think not having Gallo hurts them a lot. They are awful perimeter shooters and even worse free throw shooters without him. But Denver really can't complain about that since we're also missing our All Star David Lee.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:11 pm

I haven't watched the whole series but it looks like GS is putting 4 3pt shooters around Bogut, which they didn't have with Lee. You figure that might hurt their rebounding but they've killed Denver on the glass.

GS and Chicago are probably best suited to adapt to their injury as compared to LA, BOS and OKC imo
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Is it just the YT era with more access or are prospects becoming better at younger ages?

Shocked the hell?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 pm

14 years old Shocked
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

And why the hell is Andre Miller guarding him

No choice. Denver got serious match up issues.

Hey need him out there because of his offensive game and set up play, but they can't find anyone for him to guard. Put him on Barnes at first, getting killed in transition and s just too small....same for Klay...jarret Jack blows by him at will..they need him out there, but he can't guard anyone. Though GSW are figuring out Klays length is a bit bother to him so he is losing effectiveness on both ends.

Don't help that Karl is switching up the line ups far too often, Jackson seems to be out coaching him right now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next