IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 11 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Chagur Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:39 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I doubt that

I hope you're right,otherwise we are sucked

Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 11 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:51 pm

guys , what's up with that Mr.x ..? let it be Kaka , let it be!! cause it can't be that kid El Sharawy

any news about Kaka or Hamsik?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Dante13 wrote:guys , what's up with that Mr.x ..? let it be Kaka , let it be!! cause it can't be that kid El Sharawy

any news about Kaka or Hamsik?

No
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Right now if we 100% have to pay that monstrous amount of money, then I don't see Mr. X being anyone. Emmanuelson would probably take over that LCM Role
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:50 pm

We'll buy someone just may not be what everyone wants though.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 am

Milantildeath wrote:Right now if we 100% have to pay that monstrous amount of money, then I don't see Mr. X being anyone. Emmanuelson would probably take over that LCM Role

i would be fine with that.. Urby needs a good chance to prove himself. We won't use him as a left back as it seems.. as an lcm , Allegri should try him there in pre season
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Rodney Strasser could be on his way out of AC Milan in the summer transfer window as Bundesliga side Koln are considering making a loan move for the young midfielder, Sportmediaset reports.

The German outfit are looking to add some more steel to their midfield ahead of the 2011-12 campaign and they reportedly see the 21-year-old as a valuable addition to their squad.

Strasser is a product of the Milan youth academy and made his official debut in December 2008. However, the Sierra Leone international has since been unable to secure regular first-team action at San Siro and has therefore set his sights on a temporary departure.

The midfielder, who has a contract with the Serie A champions until 2014, has also caught the attention of Novara and Lecce.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Zamparini has claimed there are five Clubs currently after Pastore, he has ruled out Juventus and Napoli. The one club he cannot exclude is AC Milan, he is 99% sure of the departure of Pastore
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dim123 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 pm

I would love to see Pastore in the Red & Black... As long as we don't overpay.
Dim123
Dim123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:00 am

Pastore?

Chelsea, Man. City, Milan, Real Madrid, Malaga

Zamparini said only 1 Italian team was interested and said Milan couldn't be excluded. HMMMMM I wonder which Italian team he was speaking of.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 am

The bid for Pastore is by Inter and not Milan.

More bad news, max says that Mr.X is a Mezzala only which rules out many high profile signings such as Ganso, Danillo, Hamsik, Pastore and leaves room only for a boring box to box on the left side.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:16 am

Maybe a good Mezzala could perfect Allegri's plan?

He must have a reason to wants a Mezalla to fill our LCM spot.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Mezalla...like Schweinsteiger? Wink
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:58 pm

arabprince wrote:Mezalla...like Schweinsteiger? Wink

i wish
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:59 pm

JAVIER PASTORE is being tracked by Milan or Inter, reveals Maurizio Zamparini.

The days of Pastore at Palermo are numbered and even President Zamparini knows it too; he’s been in negotiations with a number of clubs in the last weeks but has yet to find an agreement with any of them.

Zamparini, who few weeks ago said Napoli is 10,000 times better than Milan and that Mr. Silvio Berlusconi has no money for Pastore, now reveals that his price might end up playing for one of the San Siro teams.

“There is a 99 per cent chance that Pastore will be sold,” he said. “But there are no new developments. Let’s say that we are making progress with four clubs and there is also an Italian side in the shadows.

“It’s not Napoli. Only Milan, Inter and Juventus could be an Italian destination, but Juve have hired Antonio Conte this summer.” Conte uses a system that does not require a Pastore-type of player – 4-4-2/4-2-4.

Milan have denied interest in Pastore before, and his price is perhaps too high.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:59 pm

ADRIANO GALLIANI and Massimiliano Allegri will meet to discuss the strategy regarding Ganso.

Today, AC Milan Vice President Galliani and Coach Allegri will hold a meeting to decide their stand about Santos’ attacking midfielder, Paulo Henrique Ganso, who has been in Milan’s shortlist for a while.

il Corriere dello Sport reports that they will decide whether to make a move or drop interest in him for now.

It is well known that Allegri’s intention is to sign a left mezz’ala (box-to-box side midfielder), but Ganso would not fit this role as he’s used to playing behind the strikers, where Max plays Kevin-Prince Boateng.

It was reported last week that Santos have raised the price of Ganso – who is currently with 3 Milan players playing the Copa America – to €50m, after hearing the non-EU rule was changed in Italy.

Developments are expected.
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Ganso wouldn't fit in perfectly as a mezzalla. He doesn't have the lungs to run up and down the field like a true mezzala
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:08 pm

allegri should just use boateng as the mezzala...........He simply isnt a good CAM
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Ganso wrote:allegri should just use boateng as the mezzala...........He simply isnt a good CAM
I couldn't have agreed more! I mean Boateng is great, and his attributes are perfect for a CM. He can be played in the CAM on emergency bases, but as a regular, I'd prefer Robinho/Cassano over him. ANd for next season, we also have a certian El Sharaawy.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Boateng will remain as that CAM as I thought. We just need that LCM hmmmmm.....I still say Seydou Keita or Keisuke Honda would do fine in that role. There is always Montolivo but that will come with some negative, like Cassano leaving or something along those lines. We should give the cash for Montolivo and loan out Paloschi as part of the transfer.

I also think we should stop dreaming of Ganso til next year as that transfer is far from likely, and I can only see us getting someone for around 25 mil tops.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm

http://www.gazzetta.gr/article/item/207915-metagraphe-gia-2012-e-milan

it says that we have bought Silvestre from Catania , though he will play with Genoa from next season , then in 2012-13 will join us

has anyone heard anythin or what ? maybe it's bs
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Dante13 wrote:http://www.gazzetta.gr/article/item/207915-metagraphe-gia-2012-e-milan

it says that we have bought Silvestre from Catania , though he will play with Genoa from next season , then in 2012-13 will join us

has anyone heard anythin or what ? maybe it's bs

I haven't heard anything or read anything other than this article. I don't see why we would already be signing new defender already. We have the supposed "Nesta replacement" in Mexes. We should see what our youth can bring then see about Silvestre.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 pm

I've heard that rumor about Silvestre as well
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I've heard that rumor about Silvestre as well

it's a rumour , so far

wouldn't be against it actually ,
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Silvestre is one of the best defenders in Serie A I'd love it
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 pm

What's his nationality?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next