IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by red&blacklegion Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:24 am

Flamini never delivered what was expected from him, he was suppoused to be our new Gattuso but he aint!and i dont see us buying more players ,i mean if the new player is not in Schwinys caliber he truly is not needed!Gattuso Ambro Seedorf Boatang Aqua Van Mom and Emanuelson is a long list if u play with 3 midfielders which we do!

red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:27 am

Legrottaglie has signed with Catania, best of luck to him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanisti Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 am

Mr.X Y U NO COME TO MILAN Shocked

how i feel these days ... Frustrating mercato
Milanisti
Milanisti
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:47 am

Good luck to Aquilani.
in Milan
He has taken a wage cut rather than asking for a pay off from Liverpool to facilitate this move.So good on him.Hopefully he plays well for Milan and the 25 games clause is triggered.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:28 pm

With the 25 games thing, Once Aquilani completes the set amount of games, do Liverpool have no choice if we do choose to sign Aquilani outright?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:45 pm

If Inter really are about to sign Poli on a loan with a deal to buy him for 6 million at the end of the season.

Gah.

It's only Gazzetta. It's only Gazzetta.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Lines of communication have been opened between AC Milan and Real Madrid with regards to a sensational return to San Siro for Brazilian attacker Kaka, with the Italian champions looking to seal a cut-price €15 million transfer, Goal.com has learned.

Amid recent links to Inter, Kaka stated his emotional ties to his former club were too strong for him to entertain the idea of joining Massimo Moratti's club. And these words have struck a chord with the powers that be at Via Turati, leading them to make early moves for the Madrid No. 8.

Milan are looking to finish the summer window with a bang just as they did by bringing in Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho at this stage last year, and a return of the much-loved Brazilian would likely be a huge hit with the fans.

When he left, we said that it would be wonderful if he finished his career here. If the conditions are right, then why not?

- Silvio Berlusconi

The key to the deal remains in the Spanish giants lowering their asking price. They have shown a willingness to listen to offers for the 82-cap forward, but paid out €67 million in total for Kaka in 2009. They have indicated that they would be willing to sell for around half of their original payout, but Milan have lowered the bar further in their hope of pushing Madrid into a cut-price deal.

Bernabeu coach Jose Mourinho has played down talk regarding Kaka's future which sparked from his lack of use in some recent games, but has refused to rule out a move.

"Kaka is my player. He has worked very hard since the first day. He hasn't missed one single training session. It was my decision not to play him very much in official matches but a lot during pre-season," said Mourinho.

"He is called up for [the] Zaragoza [match], like the good professional that he is, and he will be on the bench. That [Mesut] Ozil will play [on Sunday] is nothing new, but I am happy to look to my side and have a player like him there."

The Italians have shown a willingness to pay €15m up front for the player's full rights, or - as a secondary option - would offer to take Kaka on loan for the 2011-12 season with a view to a permanent deal next summer at an agreed cost of €20m.

There remain many obstacles between the current situation and an agreement being reached due to differences in tax laws between the respective countries. There would also need to be a concession of wages on the Brazilian international's part, with a likely reduction from €9m to €6m per year being asked of him. The indications are that Kaka would be willing to meet this stipulation in order to return to Milanello.

- Adriano Galliani

With the offer, Adriano Galliani has laid Milan's cards on the table, but there are two possibilities which could result in a deal not being pushed through. First, the attempts to secure a bargain could allow another of Europe's top clubs to usurp Milan in an auction for the player, while Real Madrid could yet make an about-turn and decide that they are no longer interested in listening to offers for the former Sao Paulo man.

But Milan are willing to take that chance, and will be willing to allow time to run short in the summer window before giving up on any deal. With Alberto Aquilani having been brought in, their market is now over but for a Kaka move, meaning that they bide their time - perhaps even until Wednesday's final hours - hoping that Madrid will back down and accept a discount to allow the former Rossoneri hero to return home.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/08/27/2638713/ac-milan-make-15m-kaka-move-and-are-prepared-to-wait-for

I was waiting for a report to emerge saying milan are moving in on a player, and I was certain this would be the player we sign. I'm kind of disappointed that this player is Kaka. But alas, better than nothing I suppose.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:12 pm

arabprince wrote:Lines of communication have been opened between AC Milan and Real Madrid with regards to a sensational return to San Siro for Brazilian attacker Kaka, with the Italian champions looking to seal a cut-price €15 million transfer, Goal.com has learned.

Amid recent links to Inter, Kaka stated his emotional ties to his former club were too strong for him to entertain the idea of joining Massimo Moratti's club. And these words have struck a chord with the powers that be at Via Turati, leading them to make early moves for the Madrid No. 8.

Milan are looking to finish the summer window with a bang just as they did by bringing in Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho at this stage last year, and a return of the much-loved Brazilian would likely be a huge hit with the fans.

When he left, we said that it would be wonderful if he finished his career here. If the conditions are right, then why not?

- Silvio Berlusconi

The key to the deal remains in the Spanish giants lowering their asking price. They have shown a willingness to listen to offers for the 82-cap forward, but paid out €67 million in total for Kaka in 2009. They have indicated that they would be willing to sell for around half of their original payout, but Milan have lowered the bar further in their hope of pushing Madrid into a cut-price deal.

Bernabeu coach Jose Mourinho has played down talk regarding Kaka's future which sparked from his lack of use in some recent games, but has refused to rule out a move.

"Kaka is my player. He has worked very hard since the first day. He hasn't missed one single training session. It was my decision not to play him very much in official matches but a lot during pre-season," said Mourinho.

"He is called up for [the] Zaragoza [match], like the good professional that he is, and he will be on the bench. That [Mesut] Ozil will play [on Sunday] is nothing new, but I am happy to look to my side and have a player like him there."

The Italians have shown a willingness to pay €15m up front for the player's full rights, or - as a secondary option - would offer to take Kaka on loan for the 2011-12 season with a view to a permanent deal next summer at an agreed cost of €20m.

There remain many obstacles between the current situation and an agreement being reached due to differences in tax laws between the respective countries. There would also need to be a concession of wages on the Brazilian international's part, with a likely reduction from €9m to €6m per year being asked of him. The indications are that Kaka would be willing to meet this stipulation in order to return to Milanello.

- Adriano Galliani

With the offer, Adriano Galliani has laid Milan's cards on the table, but there are two possibilities which could result in a deal not being pushed through. First, the attempts to secure a bargain could allow another of Europe's top clubs to usurp Milan in an auction for the player, while Real Madrid could yet make an about-turn and decide that they are no longer interested in listening to offers for the former Sao Paulo man.

But Milan are willing to take that chance, and will be willing to allow time to run short in the summer window before giving up on any deal. With Alberto Aquilani having been brought in, their market is now over but for a Kaka move, meaning that they bide their time - perhaps even until Wednesday's final hours - hoping that Madrid will back down and accept a discount to allow the former Rossoneri hero to return home.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/08/27/2638713/ac-milan-make-15m-kaka-move-and-are-prepared-to-wait-for

I was waiting for a report to emerge saying milan are moving in on a player, and I was certain this would be the player we sign. I'm kind of disappointed that this player is Kaka. But alas, better than nothing I suppose.

You're kind of dissapointed ? i am almost pregnant from joy Laughing
Can't see the reason really. Unless you expected Messi or Ronaldo in Milan , couldn't get any better in my opinion.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:33 am

I just read quite a good piece from Soccernet about Aquilani

--------------

The Fallacy of Mister X

"He is 1.83, has blue eyes, and thick hair"
This was a quote from Massimiliano Allegri back in June when asked about what the mysterious X player looked like. Now there are three options:
1. Alberto Aquilani really does have blue eyes and has worn dark brown contacts his entire life because he's embarrassed to look like Philippe Mexes.
2. Massimiliano Allegri loves teasing us.
3. I'm colorblind, in which case please let me know so I go see an optometrist.
Remember, never believe a word anyone at Milan says. You may remember Adriano Galliani telling heartbroken fans last year that the market was closed after the signing of Greek 'defender' (I use term defender loosely) Sokratis Papastathopolnjdfgew[greng
After two weeks of hearing this depressing headline plastered all over every Italian newspaper, Berlusconi made the shock purchases of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a Brazilian samba dancer who just happened to know how to kick a football.
The point is, do not listen to Galliani when he says that Aquilani is the final signing. Whether or not he is, I'm delighted that we brought him over. During his days at Roma, Aquilani was considered the future on the Italian National Team. A versatile midfielder with great technique, a cannon shot from outside the box, and rare vision. Aquilani had all the tools necessary to become a modern box to box playmaker. Unfortunately, his career was derailed by nagging injuries which kept him sidelined during his last year at Roma, and even well into his short-lived Liverpool spell. Italian players for the most part have a hard time adjusting abroad, this doubled with the fact that the very person who brought him (Benitez) was fired after Aquilani's arrival at the England club (the doughy Rafa Benitez I remind you, sent from the heavens to help Milan in their scudetto quest). Aquilani was not only out of form, but new coach Roy Hodgson didn't see the Italian in his elaborate plans of sinking Liverpool into a relegation battle with West Ham. Alberto was loaned out to Juventus the following season, where he compiled an impressive 32 games total for the Turin side.
The Deal
- One must tip his hat to Galliani, who pulled off an astute deal for the 27 year old midfielder. The deal is as follows: a loan which turns into a mandatory purchase of €6 million if the player makes more than 25 appearances for the rossoneri.
- So basically, Milan purchased a fit Aquilani for one third the price that Liverpool paid for him when he was injured & out of form. It is almost as if Galliani is still stuck in the 90's with his wheeling and dealing. One of the few elite clubs that actually pays the RIGHT amount for a player. Congratulations, Adriano.
Aquilani's Role
Aquilani will most likely play the left mezz'ala role that has been talked about so frequently this summer. He will be deployed on the left hand side of a three man midfield, and can also be slotted as an emergency trequartista if need be. His presence on the field gives Milan an added dimension that has been missing since Pirlo's departure. No longer will the game plan revolve around inaccurate lobs to the attack from Gattuso's bidet feet.
Aquilani's Characteristics
Strengths: A creative playmaker that excels in medium/long range passes, especially the ones that he keeps rasoterra (on the ground). Good at one touch passing, and has a cracking shot from range. Can also take free kicks and corners.
Weaknesses: Slender physique & considered injury prone. Durability will be put to the test once again as he will be starting in Milan's formation. Inconsistency is the reason Aquilani hasn't been able to become the world class talent that many thought he would be.
Closing Notes
- Savvy move by Milan by paying peanuts for a starter. Will be interesting to see if another piece is brought in now that Mathieu Flamini is expected to be out for five months with an injury.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:56 am

Amen to that
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Milan need to replace Mathieu Flamini and it’s reported they have made an improved €7m offer for Riccardo Montolivo.
The Rossoneri are looking for a midfielder in the final days of the transfer market after a knee ligament injury ruled Flamini out for five to six months.

According to La Nazione newspaper, this has prompted them to make a new bid for original target Montolivo.

Fiorentina had point-blank rejected the original proposal and declared he would “only be sold abroad.”

However, with time running out and the player out of contract in June 2012, the Viola do not want to risk losing him on a free transfer.

It’s claimed Milan have offered €7m for the Italian international, although that is still below the €10m price-tag.

Montolivo had been their prime target before securing Alberto Aquilani on loan from Liverpool.
-------------------------

I really don't see Kaka being prized away from Real Madrid and we also need to work on a Flamini replacement and even though Montolivo has different characteristics, any midfield replacement would be great and I'd definitely welcome this if it were true. I can't think of who else we'd be moving for this late, so despite Fiorentina's declarations that Montolivo will only be sold abroad I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this go through at the last minute.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:31 pm

a move for monto and kaka would be a dream window

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Tbh kaka isn't needed 4 anything. We need flamini replacement and gatusso,ambro are too old 2 be starters(I just can't wait 4 them to leave) monty would be a perfect addition imagine a mid field of monty-mvb-aquilani I wonder why people just can't get over the fact that kaka is in the past of milan.15 mill is a large sum 4 him. If madrid can release him 4 free then am ok wit it otherwise he should stay put wit his team
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:10 pm

I dont know if Real would want to sell or loan Kaka but i really wanna see him again in red and black shirt with number 22 on it. He's got in a game 13 minutes from time, score his trademark goal give assist to Ronaldo and have some great through balls. That remind me of his great games for us. Galliani do your magic and bring him back.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 am

2 more days.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 am

Kaka not what we need now, but we really should have made a move for Nasri, the freak just had 3 assists.

But like CRIPSY said we need a Flamini replacement ASAP. A midfield warrior who can run the 90mins is what we need. WHo will arrive at this stage is beyond me. Just hope Gallaini pulls a magic trick next couple of days
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40