Racism, nationalism and stuff like that.

+3
7amood11
spanky
StrugaRock
7 posters

Go down

Racism, nationalism and stuff like that. Empty Racism, nationalism and stuff like that.

Post by StrugaRock Sun May 19, 2013 1:11 am

Highlight of the match for me, and probably most Serbians and Albanians out there.
A disgraceful act by the Ultras(if it was their idea) first of all neither of albanians or serbians had anything to do with this match, so you don't go there and insult a whole nation like that. Second, if they have a problem with Catalonia, it's fine say something like Catalonia is Spain or Barcelona is not Catalonia or whatever, but WTF do you care about two nations that don f**king relate to you.
I am a big fan of Real Madrid, but I never liked their Ultras or fans for that matter, but now, now I hate their Ultras.
Maybe this is a good way to attract publicity from Serbians but now way you are going to win respect from other than serbians, russians or other slavic people from all this. Keep external politics out of your ultras group and out of football.

Racism, nationalism and stuff like that. 494634-xreal

Disgraceful Evil or Very Mad

People first of all need to read to history, second of all f**k you UltraSur!
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Racism, nationalism and stuff like that. Empty Re: Racism, nationalism and stuff like that.

Post by spanky Sun May 19, 2013 2:31 am

StrugaRock wrote:Highlight of the match for me, and probably most Serbians and Albanians out there.
A disgraceful act by the Ultras(if it was their idea) first of all neither of albanians or serbians had anything to do with this match, so you don't go there and insult a whole nation like that. Second, if they have a problem with Catalonia, it's fine say something like Catalonia is Spain or Barcelona is not Catalonia or whatever, but WTF do you care about two nations that don f**king relate to you.
I am a big fan of Real Madrid, but I never liked their Ultras or fans for that matter, but now, now I hate their Ultras.
Maybe this is a good way to attract publicity from Serbians but now way you are going to win respect from other than serbians, russians or other slavic people from all this. Keep external politics out of your ultras group and out of football.

Racism, nationalism and stuff like that. 494634-xreal

Disgraceful Evil or Very Mad

People first of all need to read to history, second of all f**k you UltraSur!

do you have any serb friends?
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Racism, nationalism and stuff like that. Empty Re: Racism, nationalism and stuff like that.

Post by 7amood11 Sun May 19, 2013 3:40 am

Can you elaborate on how that was an insulting banner?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun May 19, 2013 3:53 am

7amood11 wrote:Can you elaborate on how that was an insulting banner?

Because Kosova is not Serbia and never been and will never EVER be.

Well for more info, please read reliable sources.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun May 19, 2013 11:49 am

spanky wrote:

do you have any serb friends?

No I don't have any.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun May 19, 2013 11:53 am

7amood11 wrote:Can you elaborate on how that was an insulting banner?

Kosovo is a country with +80% albanians, it has been an Albanian land well since forever(starting from Illyrians). In 1912/13 Europe decided to divide Albania into 5 different countries, they gave Kosovo to Serbia, and since then Serbians have massacred Albanians in Kosovo, just so they could assimilate Albanians from the territory of Kosovo, in 1998/99 Nato said that they would put a stop to this madness, and on 24. March 1999 they bombed the capitol of Serbia. On 17th of Febuary 2008 Kosovo gained independence and Serbia and Serbians since then are blabbing that Kosovo is still part of Serbia(butthurt in a way).
Spain in the other hand have yet to recognize Kosovo as an independent state due to their problems with Catalonia.

This is me explaining it in a short way, for more there are plenty of information everywhere. Even Kelly family made a song about it(Children of Kosovo)
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 19, 2013 12:29 pm

That's what you get for supporting a ultranationalistic club like real madrid, with fascist supporters and a fascist history.
You should have thought about it before joining them as a fan.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun May 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Yeah cause me as a 9 year old knew anything about their fans or Spain's problem with Catalonia.

And the club have nothing to do with it, it's their fans, it's the same as blaming Juventus for being racist towards Balloteli.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun May 19, 2013 5:21 pm

a little bit of racism hasnt killed anyone
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun May 19, 2013 5:31 pm

This is nonsense. Politics should stay out of football.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Sure, Madrid as a club doesn't have anything to do with Spanish nationalism and their struggle to subjugate Catalonia. That banner it's there because of Catalonia and because Spanish nationalism, no other reason.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down