LeBéninois
REWB
djfawnz
Lex
huntsman
58 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club - Page 6 Empty Re: We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club

Post by huntsman Fri May 09, 2014 9:22 pm

1) Lex
2) Kick
3) 7
4) huntsman
5) zealous
6) Moqqis
7) SaintJoe
8 ) iNFINITY9910
9) fatman123
10) baresi
11) Arquitescu
12) Abramovich
13) Casciavit
14) futbol
15) ExtremistEnigma
16) ronalessi
17) pendyala abhijeet
19) TAEHSAEN

Anyone else?
we need 50 members.

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club - Page 6 Empty Re: We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club

Post by Robespierre Fri May 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Sign me , I am in !! Molenation
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 10, 2014 2:52 am

what are the criteria to be a member  Suspect 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 10, 2014 11:39 am

Ja sure, why not. I'm in.

As long as I don't have to pay or do anything.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat May 10, 2014 2:11 pm

neuro11 wrote:what are the criteria to be a member  Suspect 

There is no criteria at the moment. You can be a Barca fan and still a member of the club.
Sometimes we might get engaged with technical discussions about Mourinho and his master plans.

Do you want in?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat May 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Hans and Rob; will be adding your names shortly. welcome to the club.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat May 10, 2014 2:21 pm

I might very soon decide to start unveiling the methods to formulate the best football system in the world whilst also explaining in more details what the missing ingredients are in Mourinho's system to levitate it from being one of the most consistent successful systems in the world to the indisputable best.

stay tuned.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 10, 2014 2:21 pm

happy to be in, thanks for having me.

I think I've proven my credentials with my forceful argument for José's indispensable supervillain status recently :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat May 10, 2014 2:23 pm

you did real good, Hans. Welcome to the club.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 10, 2014 4:27 pm

huntsman wrote:
neuro11 wrote:what are the criteria to be a member  Suspect 

There is no criteria at the moment. You can be a Barca fan and still a member of the club.
Sometimes we might get engaged with technical discussions about Mourinho and his master plans.

Do you want in?

I want to.....
The world needs his type of charecter to make sports more entertaining....Go Jose drinking 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 am

huntsman wrote:We called it first because we believed in Mourinho before anyone else did.

1) Lex
2) Kick
3) 7
4) huntsman
5) zealous
6) Moqqis
7) SaintJoe
8 ) iNFINITY9910
9) fatman123
10) baresi
11) Arquitescu
12) Abramovich
13) Casciavit
14) futbol
15) ExtremistEnigma
16) ronalessi
17) pendyala abhijeet

wheres me? i was on the list before u were born Proud

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 11, 2014 7:25 am

Second on the list Proud

Jose :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue May 20, 2014 9:34 am

Anyone remember when i said that it's about time Mourinho understands that it's not about him anymore but about the 11 players he fields ? And that he should tune it down. This is part of his evolution?

The faster he understands this the faster he evolves as a coach and achieves further success.

Seriously, i am so good that it sometimes scares the hell out of me. That was so damn spot on.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am

The team is better than before. Certain areas can benefit from further strengthening but so does almost every other team rendering this point as a secondary one. Not too many teams equal this chelsea team in terms of quality.

The most important thing is that he tunes it down and implement global tactics and plans rather than micro. Let the players do what they do best, what they have been trained to do best all their lives. His intervention is required only when the players and the team are put in circumstances where they cant operate normally. He has to find the right formula and stick to it, more action much less talking and this team will achieve good results...

It's not about him but about the 11 players he fields. This is part of his evolution which didnt happen last year. Now this is bound to happen irrespective of what he does, or what i or anyone of you says if he were to stay the best coach for the years to come. This will happen anyway, but the sooner it happens the better cause it could take a few more seasons for him to understand the concept which is very normal cause the fault this time is in him and not external (team fault) or it could happen this season. The faster he understands this the faster he evolves as a coach and achieves further success.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Roy Keane blasts ‘disgraceful’ José Mourinho over handshake offer

Roy Keane’s most outspoken attack on Sir Alex Ferguson branched out into caustic criticisms of José Mourinho as he branded the Chelsea’s manager conduct “disgraceful” and explained why he refused to shake his hand towards the end of Aston Villa’s recent match at Stamford Bridge. “The game is still going on,” Keane said. “You wouldn’t do that on a Sunday morning, you would get knocked out.”

Keane was talking at the official launch of his latest autobiography, The Second Half, where he accused Ferguson of telling “lies, basic lies” about him and questioned why the media and other managers – with Tony Pulis indirectly referenced – were either “frightened” of the former Manchester United manager or among his “disciples”.

Yet Mourinho also appears on Keane’s radar as he reflected on being in the opposite dugout during a 3-0 defeat for Villa – and why he had deliberately snubbed the Portuguese when he offered his hand. “I don’t mind all that [mind games] but the game is still going on. It’s disgraceful. I’ve seen him doing it to other managers; it is a disgrace.”

Asked whether it was arrogant and disrespectful, Keane replied: “What do you think? That’s a stupid question.”

Keane was in no mood to be conciliatory as he alleged that former team-mates from Old Trafford had told “lies and lies and lies” about him, but his real spite was reserved for Ferguson. “He was never critical when we were winning trophies and he was getting his new contracts, getting this and that named after him – Sir this, and whatever else. He made millions of pounds out of it. He got his statues. He got his stand named after him. To criticise people who brought him success was just ridiculous.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/09/roy-keane-jose-mourinho-aston-villa-alex-ferguson?CMP=twt_gu
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Out of all things to get pissed off with Jose about this has got to be the most silly one lol

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:00 pm

He's just mad because his beard is a disgrace :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:23 am

Zealous wrote:Out of all things to get pissed off with Jose about this has got to be the most silly one lol

You'd have to be a twat imo to NOT to find this extremely annoying. Hope wenger chins him next time
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:36 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:
Zealous wrote:Out of all things to get pissed off with Jose about this has got to be the most silly one lol

You'd have to be a twat imo to NOT to find this extremely annoying. Hope wenger chins him next time

Guess I'm a twat then? lol

Jose has a bunch of other traits that are much more annoying than this. Seriously, I get why many don't like the guy but this particular one isn't really that big a deal, especially coming from Roy Keane who literally ended a players career as well as completely betraying his country and teammates at a world cup finals.

Wenger should try chinning Jose next time they meet but maybe he should trying winning a game against him first lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:44 pm

Mou is entertaining from a far, but a headache when he's the manger of your team.. I'm so happy that he's gone, he's like a black hole that just sucks up all of the attention from the squad ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:10 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Mou is entertaining from a far, but a headache when he's the manger of your team.. I'm so happy that he's gone, he's like a black hole that just sucks up all of the attention from the squad ffs

Only because he wasn't accepted at Madrid...

At Inter everyone was behind him 100%.The players,the board,the fans.It was a hive mind.

It could only lead to success.Unfortunately Madrid was a different place,big ego's,too much people trying to be influential on things they shouldn't be.A group of individuals.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Carlo Ancelotti: Mourinho created a lot of problems when he was at Real Madrid

Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has spoken about the problems that predecessor Jose Mourinho caused at the club before he arrived.

Mourinho divided the dressing room at Real and clashed with a number of first-team players, the highest-profile feud being with Iker Casillas.

Ancelotti came in and united the team,though things had calmed due to Mourinho exiting the club, leading them to La Decima last season. The Italian was speaking to French magazine So Foot: “Before I arrived I was aware that there were lots of problems in the dressing room – problems between some players and Mourinho.

“Everything that happened in private would end up in the papers the next day. But when I took charge, everything had returned to calm. I didn’t inherit any tensions.

“Was I responsible for returning peace to the dressing room? No, no. When I arrived there was already a lot of serenity.

“Ever since I arrived, there hasn’t been one fight in the dressing room. I have never had an unmotivated player or any confrontations with players who haven’t played as much as they’d want to.”

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Vibe wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Mou is entertaining from a far, but a headache when he's the manger of your team.. I'm so happy that he's gone, he's like a black hole that just sucks up all of the attention from the squad ffs

At Inter everyone was behind him 100%.The players,the board,the fans.It was a hive mind.

It could only lead to success.Unfortunately Madrid was a different place,big ego's,too much people trying to be influential on things they shouldn't be.A group of individuals.

Thats how Mou is tho first 2 season everyone loves him, but third season things go wrong, Chelsea and Madrid are examples, Porto and Inter he was there for 2 years winning everything. I remember Madrid players and fans were behind him till the third season.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Vibe wrote:

He alienated himself tbh.. If he's not the center of attention then problems arise
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:31 am

Problem is that Mou got to Inter and he was like "I'm the special one" and Interistas responded "Yes you are". But when he went to Madrid the response he got was "So? Iker, Ramos and Xabi won a WC, what makes you think you know better than us?".
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club - Page 6 Empty Mourinho turned down Man United for Chelsea(Not the other way round)

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:13 am

Finally, the truth is out! I hope this puts to bed the speculation carefully crafted by United fans and United media machine since Moyes' appointment that "Moyes was appointed ahead of Mou even though Mou wanted the job". Oh and that hilarious report from some "anonymous source" out of Madrid that Jose was crying when he heard the news that Moyes got the job Laughing

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2263995-exclusive-jose-mourinho-turned-down-manchester-united-job-to-return-to-chelsea?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK

It is the first weekend of November, 11 matches into what can still be legitimately referred to as the new Premier League season, and Arsene Wenger is floating the idea of Jose Mourinho surpassing his own domestic record by winning the title with "100 points".

Over the past three transfer windows, Wenger has spent a net £88.8million on transfer fees and pushed Arsenal's wage bill on to a par with Chelsea's.

A few days earlier, Louis van Gaal could be found talking of feeling "very lousy" about an initiation at Manchester United that has clearly not followed a famously self-confident plan.

Already on his third starting formation change of the campaign, Van Gaal has elected to emphasise defence in an attempt to squeeze back into the Champions League again, while stating that United's restoration “will take three years, I hope”.

In his first summer at the club, the Dutchman oversaw an unprecedented investment of £165 million in transfer fees and a gross inflation of player salaries.

Mourinho? In just 17 months back at Stamford Bridge, with an Financial Fair Play (FFP)-restrained wage bill and net spend of £42.25m, he has transformed an unbalanced, Barcelona-wannabe squad into a group eight points ahead of the defending champions that has already drawn twice in Manchester and won twice in Liverpool.

The expenditure on transfers works out at one Mesut Ozil or two-thirds of an Angel Di Maria (two footballers Mourinho brought to Real Madrid to the club's significant sporting and financial gain).

The neutral observer would be forgiven for thinking that United missed a trick in the spring of 2013 in deciding that David Moyes was a better choice to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as manager than the soon-to-be-ex-Madrid coach, Mourinho. If you are a Manchester United supporter you'd be forgiven for harbouring baser thoughts.

Forget, though, the standard narrative that Moyes was a carefully considered continuity choice; hand-picked by Ferguson, annointed by the Glazers. Ignore the vindictive fabrications from Madrid that tell of Mourinho "sobbing loudly" upon hearing of Moyes' elevation.

The truth makes far more sense. The truth is that the Portuguese was United's preferred choice to takeover that summer, was offered the position, then stepped away from it when Chelsea came calling.

A close friend of Ferguson's, Mourinho had actually spent much of the 2012/13 season discussing and preparing for the appointment. During the course of that final campaign, he and United held detailed discussions as to how he could combine moving his young family back to London and coaching in Manchester. Plans were even put in place for them to have use of a helicopter for trips between the two cities, enabling Mourinho's daughter and son to study in the capital.

Then an intervention from Roman Abramovich—who'd originally sought to bring Pep Guardiola to Stamford Bridge—changed everything. Mourinho's affection for Chelsea, the feeling that he had unfinished business there, plus the opportunity to be with his family in London trumped the more accomplished squad, grander budget and greater security on offer at United. His change of direction forced England's champions-elect into a rapid switch of strategy.

On May 3, 2012, just five days before Ferguson announced his decision to retire after 27 years as manager, Moyes was summoned to his fellow Scot's Wilmslow home to be informed that the position was his. His own description of it is the antithesis of a carefully considered succession.

“It was a strange situation,” said Moyes two months later. “I had no idea whatsoever until Sir Alex gave me a call and asked me to come to his house. I was expecting him to say ‘I’m going to take one of your players’ or something else.

"I went in and the first thing he said to me was ‘I’m retiring’. I said ‘When?’ because he was never retiring, and he said ‘Next week!’ His next words were ‘You’re the next Manchester United manager’.”

While both Ferguson and Mourinho have never talked explicitly about the offer to take control, clues as to what really happened are scattered around the public record.

In December 2012, while Mourinho was still on course for Old Trafford, ITV aired a documentary in which Ferguson spoke positively of him as a potential successor.

"He can manage anywhere, absolutely,” said Ferguson, as per the Guardian. “I'm not going to put any forecasts on what is going to happen at this club. I won't last forever, but Jose can manage anywhere, there is no question about that."

Talking about Ferguson's retirement and the United position shortly after his return to Chelsea, Mourinho made it clear that he had been in the Scot's confidence for some time.

“I knew that Ferguson was retiring many months ago,” he said. “And I am so happy with his trust because it was big news for the world. I can imagine that just a very small circle around him knew that, and it was a big responsibility for me to know that."

Continued Ferguson:

"Why do I know that? Because we are friends, so if I am his friend to know that he is going to retire, he is also my friend to know that the club I want to coach in England is Chelsea. Of course I told him I want to come to Chelsea. I would have turned down every job in the world, the Manchester United job, everyone. For Chelsea I would turn down every job in the world."

Three days after Moyes' dismissal, the ghost writer of Ferguson's recently published biography produced a newspaper article pointedly distancing the storied Scot from his failed successor.

“The downfall of David Moyes this week after 10 months as Manchester United manager was cast as a blow to the authority and judgment of Sir Alex Ferguson, who had recommended his fellow Glaswegian for the post at the end of his own spectacular 26-year reign,” wrote Paul Hayward in the Telegraph.

“In time, history may expose this as a myth.”

If it wasn't difficult to detect the scalpel of Ferguson in Hayward's post-mortem of Moyes, it is straightforward to see the reference to United in Mourinho's end of Premier League campaign analysis last May.

"You know I had lots of chances to have easy fairytales, but I decide not to have it,” Mourinho told the BBC. “If I want to win leagues easily I would choose another League, I would choose another club with another moment that in this moment Chelsea does not have."

"Chelsea had a fantastic decade but that team is step by step disappearing and I come in a moment when there is a transitional moment of the big players of the last decade, some are not here, and some are at a certain age, and the younger players are in the beginning of a process."

"So I choose with my heart in every aspect the club I want, the club I love, a competition I like very, very much to play, a city where I like very, very much to live. An accumulation of factors brought me to make this decision and I'm very happy with that."

Mourinho made the decision, not Manchester United. And now Mourinho's restructured, re-energised and resurgent Chelsea are running free and clear atop the Premier League. Not Manchester United.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you're wondering, this is Duncan Castles. He's as accurate as it gets when it comes to anything Mourinho. Here are a few examples of stories he broke which went relatively under the radar until the event was close to happening and the English media picked it up Laughing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-343448/Is-Jose-ready-quit-Stamford-Bridge.html

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/sep/23/newsstory.chelsea1

http://www.si.com/soccer/2013/03/08/jose-mourinho-chelsea-return

http://m.goal.com/x/en-za/news/4292539/

http://www.oneworldsports.com/stories/chelsea-pursuing-more-atletico-madrid-stars/ (No one was even reporting Luis to Chelsea at the time)

Anyway, there are a lot more proofs out there. Most reliable journo anywhere when it comes to any/all things Mourinho.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum