Gil
forza.milan
dostoevsky
Forza
Milantildeath
44 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 20 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Yeah, i guess your right

Realism>>>Optimism Sad

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 20 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by M99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Japan international Keisuke Honda is on the brink of a move to AC Milan, according to reports in Italy.

The transfer has proven a tricky one with the transfer demands of CSKA Moscow appearing to put the move on hold until the expiration of the player's contract.

But Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has suggested on Monday that his eventual destination is likely to be the San Siro.

When asked if a deal to sign Honda was a little closer, Galliani told Sky Sport Italia: "Let's see. I'm pleased he's a Milan fan, he watched Milan when he was a kid. He will decide.

"If he joins he will take the No.22 jersey. I will know tomorrow (Tuesday) as there is a new meeting so we will see then."

Honda will get 22 hmm Kaka made it legendary, Boriello made it average, Montolengo made it irrelevant, Honda will resurrect it Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Expect a surprise Ranocchia-Nocerino swap, just like last season for Pazzini. I believe the price would be the same as well.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Antonio Di Natale has revealed that he turned down an approach from AC Milan to sign a new contract at Udinese.

The 35-year-old confirmed reports that the Rossoneri made an offer but he instead opted to stay true to his vow to finish his career at the Stadio Friuli, putting pen to paper on an extension until 2015.

"I thank Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri and vice-president Adriano Galliani for the offer," he told the Messaggero Veneto.

"To be honest, they were not the only club to make my agent a proposal, but I've always said that I want to end my career at Udinese.

"Now everybody is happy. The club, the fans and myself."

Di Natale also revealed his ambition to play at the 2014 World Cup for Italy though he knows he will need to continue his goalscoring in the 2013-14 season to convince coach Cesare Prandelli.

"To be able to play at the Maracana, just once in my life, would be the icing on the cake for my career which has nevertheless been fantastic," he added.

"However, in order to convince Cesare Prandelli then I have to think about training well and having a great season for Udinese."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Adriano Galliani says it is "more than impossible" for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to return to AC Milan as a result of the star's exorbitant wages.

The Sweden international left San Siro for Paris Saint-Germain last summer, but has been strongly linked with a move back to Italy after the Ligue 1 champions spent €60 million on Edinson Cavani.

But Milan's vice-president has moved to quash speculation suggesting he could pull on a Rossoneri jersey again next season, while revealing the club were also priced out of a move for new Roma signing Kevin Strootman.

"I think it is more than impossible for a player like Zlatan Ibrahimovic to return to Italy," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"He has a salary which is not compatible with the Italian league.

"He's (Strootman) a really great player. We followed him for a year too, but he cost too much and we left. At this moment, €20 million is too much for Milan."

Stephan El Shaarawy is another player whose future has been the subject of much speculation after he scored 19 goals in 46 appearances for Milan last term.

Those efforts caught the eye of several clubs and Galliani revealed the Italy striker turned down a big-money move to remain at San Siro.

He said: "We received a huge offer for Stephan and he said the money he earns at Milan is enough for him.

"He's a fan of this club and he is more than happy here. I'm convinced he will play a great season."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:23 pm

There are reports CSKA Moscow are refusing to sell Keisuke Honda to Milan because his replacement is injured.

A crunch meeting was held this evening between Milan representatives, Honda’s brother and the Russian club in Moscow.

However, Sky Sport Italia claim the encounter was a desperate disappointment for the Rossoneri in their bid to take the player straight away.

CSKA Moscow pointed out Georgi Milanov picked up an injury and therefore they cannot spare Honda for the next six months.

The move is only postponed until January 2014, as the Japanese international will be a free agent on December 31 when his contract expires.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to square one :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:41 am

Time for Ricky Saponara, I almost gauged my eyes out seeing Prince back as a Trequartista.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 am

CSKA Moscow midfielder Keisuke Honda is on the verge of completing a move to AC Milan this summer, according to the player's agent.

The Japan international has been repeatedly linked with a switch to San Siro in recent months, but CEO Adriano Galliani recently threw a proposed deal into some doubt by stating he could wait until the attacker's contract expires in the winter before swooping for the 27-year-old.

However, Honda's brother and representative, Hiroyuki, says the 68-year-old has made a U-turn on past comments by confirming the Rossoneri have lodged a "very good offer" with the Russian giants, who now just have to clear the sale.

He told Tuttomercatoweb: "We will meet with CSKA again for more talks, but what I can say is that Milan have a made a very good offer to CSKA.

"I don't know if we can wrap everything up today. We'll look to convince CSKA, because, for us, the deal is ready.

"Joining Milan is not about money, but prestige. Milan, Real Madrid and others are clubs with great value. It would be a big step forward in the career of Keisuke.

"We are waiting for CSKA to give Milan’s offer the OK, then we will be in Italy to finalise everything."

CSKA Moscow sporting director Roman Babaev has offered a conflicting assessment on the deal, though, by claiming his prized asset will not join the Italian giants.

"Honda to Milan? No, this is not true," he told Championat.com.

Honda has netted 19 times in 78 appearances for the capital club since arriving from VVV Venlo in 2009.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:30 am

CALCIOMERCATO MILAN - It 's all done for the farewell to Milan Didac Vila. After rumors of the last few days late on Wednesday AC Milan and Real Betis have reached an agreement for the departure of quarterback Spanish born in 1989, former Espanyol. The white smoke should arrive shortly although it is not yet clear what will be the plan chosen: AC Milan would like to sell it outright while the Andalusians would prefer a loan.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Such high hopes! Goodbye Didac! Future La Liga Legend Sad 
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Galliani: "the gift will come" in response to angry fans shouting "where is the gift?!" at him. The same old routine...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Didac will boss La Liga like he bossed that operating table
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:06 am

Now just Strasser, Traore, Odu, Nocerino, and Prince need to leave
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 am

It's looking like a fair assumption that no new purchases will be made until after the Champions League preliminaries which means that this thread can be expected to be fairly dead until half way through August sadly. We'll probably sort out some co-ownerships, departures and perhaps the odd youth purchase though I expect.

Speaking of which, Strasser might be on his way to Genoa permanently in exchange for the last half of Constant's rights.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:27 pm

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has revealed he plans on making midfielder Keisuke Honda the club's final summer signing.

The Japan international has fewer than six months left on his contract at CSKA Moscow and has been heavily linked with a move to San Siro in the current transfer window.

Galliani insists that the Rossoneri have not given up on signing Honda but says that either his current Russian club must lower their valuation or that the Serie A side will wait until January to sign the player on a Bosman deal.

"The gift to the fans is Honda - we will only [sign] Honda at this moment in time," he told reporters at a press conference on Thursday. "The player wants to join Milan but we can’t overspend as he will be a free agent in four months.

"We’ll keep trying to sign him until we have to name our Champions League squad, then we’ll abandon the chase. We have made an offer and if they decrease their expectations then Honda will arrive at Milan. Let’s hope so…"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Chelsea and Manchester United face competition for the signature of Geoffrey Kondogbia, according to reports.

The 20-year-old Frenchman has been heavily linked with a move away from Sevilla, and TalkSPORT now claims that Italian giants AC Milan are lining up a move for the player.

Kondogbia has been earning rave reviews in Spain, where he has been compared to former Chelsea star Claude Makelele for his ability in the defensive midfield position.

The French U20 international joined Los Rojiblancos from Lens last summer, and was a regular for Unai Emery’s side during a relatively unsuccessful campaign.

And, it’s alerted a number of top managers, with Jose Mourinho facing a battle to bring the player to Stamford Bridge.

The radio station claims Chelsea may ‘usurp’ their rivals however, with the potential to beat Milan to the punch as the Serie ‘A’ side are unwilling to bid until they reach the Champions League proper.

Manchester United, meanwhile, have been linked with a move for several weeks, with Metro reporting at the end of June that David Moyes had opened talks with the player’s club over a £15million move.

The Red Devils lack a defensive midfielder, and Kondogbia would be an ideal addition at Old Trafford.
__________________________________________________________________________________

He's off to Real Madrid, highly doubt the credibility of this.

Also Didac Vila to Real Betis official.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:48 am

Anyone know any info on this Ola John fellow? I can honestly say I've never watched him play or even know why we are linked with him.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:54 am

Strasser not being called to the Valencia match means he is seeing the doors soon as well
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:04 am

Milantildeath wrote:Anyone know any info on this Ola John fellow? I can honestly say I've never watched him play or even know why we are linked with him.

His performances didn't really stick in my memory from when I watched Benfica last season. I'm unsure why he would be offered to us, it seems a very unusual state of affairs.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:09 am

The owner of Doyen Sports owns him(partly) and i read that Galliani met that guy.I guess he probably aims to build another Raiola-esque relationship with him.You might see many of his clients linked to you in the future perhaps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:12 am

The only player I'm remotely interested in currently who Doyen have a share in is Mangala, however I have absolutely no interest in negotiating with Portuguese clubs.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:12 am

Ola John is legit talent
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:55 am

Regarding Ola John:

AC Milan chief Adriano Galliani has confirmed Benfica that have offered Ola John to the Italian club.

The Dutch international has impressed with the Portuguese giants after his €12 million transfer from FC Twente last year and could be set for a move to Serie A.

“Ola John is of great interest to us. Benfica offered him to us and we’re thinking about it,” Galliani told Portuguese newspaper O Jogo.

“I cannot say whether it is for a loan or something else right now.”

John made 18 appearances for Benfica in the Portuguese top flight last season.

Ola John is a great young talent, but I believe we have more pressing needs in our squad and should not get yet another striker.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 am

The agent of AC Milan youngster Andrea Petagna, Joseph Rice, has claimed that Chelsea are among a host of top European clubs looking to sign his client.

Whilst Blues boss Jose Mourinho says Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is the club’s only remaining transfer target of the summer, reports from Milan suggest differently.

“For several months now there are seven or eight top clubs in Europe who are interested and have asked for information: in Spain, England and Germany.,” Rice told the Italian side’s website.

“Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Chelsea and Hamburg have all followed him in this transfer window and have come forward, but for Andrea Milan is the priority.”

Most football fans outside of Italy could be forgiven for not having heard of Petagna, with the 18-year-old having made just one appearance for Milan to date – in the Champions League.

For the club’s reserve team, AC Milan Primavera, the striker was prolific last season however and netted 13 goals in 23 matches.

The starlet has also been capped seven times at under-18 level for Italy, scoring two goals in the process.

It is beginning to look like a new tactic at Stamford Bridge to invest in promising youth talent, rather then spending big on established stars.

In the last two years Chelsea have bought the likes of Romelu Lukaku, Kevin De Bruyne and Tomas Kalas, before sending the youngsters out on-loan to gain vital first team experience.

Now the trio are ready to make the step up to the senior side, with the Belgians Lukaku and De Bruyne looking like potential world-class players.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:59 am

I find it somewhat hard to accept that Barcelona or Real Madrid would have come forward for Petagna. He just recently signed a professional contract, don't tell me his agent is bucking for a pay rise already. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Strasser not being called to the Valencia match means he is seeing the doors soon as well

I'm awesome!! haha
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next