Gil
forza.milan
dostoevsky
Forza
Milantildeath
44 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:28 am

It is possible that the management is already preparing for the upcoming manager (seedorf?) by obtaining these players during the winter market to avoid competition, since the prices of many of these players could rise after the world cup.

•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by M99 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:35 am

Welcome Martina Very Happy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:07 am

I really would've liked it if we pursued a player such as Jorginho, not that i have anything against Fernando. I just think that we need more creativity in midfield and someone who can give the incisive pass. Montolivo is great at recycling possession, but i don't see him putting in that final ball much.

Additionally we need to figure out what to do with our backline, and see if Rami isn't cut for us. Then we need review other options. Also, i'm under the assumption that Abate will leave, since we have been trying to get rid of him for the past year. Since his contract is ending in summer, we should take the chance to settle our fullbacks once and for all.

Furthermore, if Abby isn't going to extend for 1 more year, then we have to search for an able GK. We have too much to do in the summer to be rushing in to every free transfer. While i appreciate we will have depth for NDJ, 3m a season for Reges to me sounds unnecessary and absurd.

We need to identify the targets that meet our needs. Not go after everyone on the Bosman list, and certainly not postpone transfers for the last week of August. I hope the management has a blueprint, and not just a repeat of last summer.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:40 pm

On-loan Arsenal goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano is being linked with a January move to Italian giants AC Milan.

Currently warming the bench at Arsenal, Viviano has returned to full fitness after an injury setback earlier in the season, and the Rossoneri could be ready to make a move for him.

According to a report in La Repubblica, there may be further developments within the next few days as Milan prepare to open talks for the Palermo owned player.

The Italian shot-stopper is being lined up as a potential replacement for Marco Amelia, and would play a secondary role to veteran keeper Christian Abbiati.

Viviano has yet to make an appearance for the Gunners since joining the club at the start of the season on a year long loan deal.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:26 pm

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has expressed his admiration for Fernando but says there is little chance of the Porto midfielder arriving at San Siro.

The 26-year-old Brazilian has reportedly attracted the interest of the struggling Rossoneri, as well as Serie A rivals Napoli and Premier League outfit Liverpool.

However, after landing Keisuke Honda on a free transfer from CSKA Moscow, Galliani is not anticipating any more arrivals at Milanello before the end of the month, explaining that the club's current focus is on reducing the size of Massimiliano Allegri's squad.

"Fernando? There is nothing in particular there," he told reporters. "We follow a lot of players but there are no negotiations at an advanced stage.

"Certainly, we are talking about a good player. The rule is, however, that nobody leaves and nobody comes in. Right now, we have 30 players, so we must try to thin out the squad."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:35 pm

I'd rather we keep De Jong than buy Fernando.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:50 pm

I don't think De Jong will leave. This is just our management targeting random players with no plan in their mind.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Inter and Milan have not put aside the idea of doing business with one another or more specifically swapping Kuzmanovic for Nocerino. As reported by Sport Mediaset, Inter continue to appreciate the former Palermo midfielder who is finding little playing time at the Rossoneri.

Scrub for scrub, just sell Nocerino lol.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Di Marzio wrote:So far he hasn’t lived up to expectations. Therefore Alessandro Matri could leave Milan already in January. Last night there was contact between the Rossoneri and Sampdoria, they are working on a loan deal with option to buy, Milan would help out with the player’s wages. The hope is that Matri could do as well as Pazzini did at Sampdoria a few years ago, and that the end of the season the option to buy is used. In the operation Petagna would return immediately to Milan. Matri will bring experience to Mihajovic, will he also bring goals? They are working on a deal, Matri could be traveling from Milano to Genova soon.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:43 pm

M99 wrote:Inter and Milan have not put aside the idea of doing business with one another or more specifically swapping Kuzmanovic for Nocerino. As reported by Sport Mediaset, Inter continue to appreciate the former Palermo midfielder who is finding little playing time at the Rossoneri.

Scrub for scrub, just sell Nocerino lol.

Muntari knew we were interested in Kuzmanovic and set out to save the club by assaulting him in the derby. Grande Muntari. Proud
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:26 am

El Shaarawy wrote:I really would've liked it if we pursued a player such as Jorginho, not that i have anything against Fernando. I just think that we need more creativity in midfield and someone who can give the incisive pass. Montolivo is great at recycling possession, but i don't see him putting in that final ball much.

Additionally we need to figure out what to do with our backline, and see if Rami isn't cut for us. Then we need review other options. Also, i'm under the assumption that Abate will leave, since we have been trying to get rid of him for the past year. Since his contract is ending in summer, we should take the chance to settle our fullbacks once and for all.

Furthermore, if Abby isn't going to extend for 1 more year, then we have to search for an able GK. We have too much to do in the summer to be rushing in to every free transfer. While i appreciate we will have depth for NDJ, 3m a season for Reges to me sounds unnecessary and absurd.

We need to identify the targets that meet our needs. Not go after everyone on the Bosman list, and certainly not postpone transfers for the last week of August. I hope the management has a blueprint, and not just a repeat of last summer.

i totally admit that we need some creativity and visionary player in the midfield. in that respect i still miss pirlo cuz montolivo is not even half as as good as pirlo is.
fernando is a great player though, and him available for free transfer is even better. atleast we will have a decent backup for de jong or even if they play together that means, a playmaker is required to work alongside them in which i dont think montolivo is a better player that fits the bill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:01 am

Are you guys crazy? If we were able to get Fernando, I would take him immediately. At the moment, we have a midfield which consists of De Jong and Montolivo as definite starters and then one other player. That one other player is either Poli or Muntari at the moment, and both of them if Montolivo is injured. Fernando, despite being a DM, is an improvement on both of them. And for 3m, he's a steal. The other big consideration for me is that if De Jong were to get injured, we would be monumentally screwed. It would plunge us into a relegation battle and make our current situation look like a relative paradise. And, yes, I want Jorginho too - this is an ambitious club, not a Serie D team.

Another thing is that I've had it with Galliani. I have not one shred of nostalgic good-will for that man. And it is quotes like this one originally posed by M99 that make me absolutely furious...

Galliani: "Certainly, we are talking about a good player. The rule is, however, that nobody leaves and nobody comes in. Right now, we have 30 players, so we must try to thin out the squad."

Does he mean to say that he is incapable of selling and buying players in the same transfer window? If so, he should step aside and let someone who knows how to run a transfer window take over. Quite frankly, there are many players out there who can be bought for reasonable prices and must be bought in this transfer window if the team is to be significantly improved without blowing the budget. Lastly, Galliani has said our squad is too big for years now. He is completely at fault for this. He seems to be a talented purchaser of mediocre players, but not so talented when it comes to their re-sale. Get out of Milan now.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:28 am

Forza wrote:Are you guys crazy? If we were able to get Fernando, I would take him immediately. At the moment, we have a midfield which consists of De Jong and Montolivo as definite starters and then one other player. That one other player is either Poli or Muntari at the moment, and both of them if Montolivo is injured. Fernando, despite being a DM, is an improvement on both of them. And for 3m, he's a steal. The other big consideration for me is that if De Jong were to get injured, we would be monumentally screwed. It would plunge us into a relegation battle and make our current situation look like a relative paradise. And, yes, I want Jorginho too - this is an ambitious club, not a Serie D team.

Fernando is good, I am a fan of him. Quite an underrated player. But don't we have more pressing needs in our squad other than a DM? Like a CM, GK or CB? Getting him for free in the summer would be fantastic but if we get him now, that probably means we won't buy Jorginho.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:36 pm

AC Milan are said to have joined the hunt to sign Verona midfielder Jorginho.

The Rossoneri recently lost out on signing Radja Nainggolan and could now turn to Jorginho instead.

Mediaset reports that Jorginho will now be Milan’s primary target as they look to bring in a new midfielder in order to boost the team’s creativity.

Milan are unlikely to sign the midfielder until they offload more players however as they look to reduce their squad of 30 to a more manageable squad of 25 or 26.

The Italian has been admired by Milan for some time now and his recent performances for Verona, making him the team’s second highest goalscorer, would surely have impressed the Italian giants more.

A bid of around €10 million could secure the 22 year old, however the willingness of Verona to let him go could be under question.

Jorginho has made 16 league appearances this season, scoring seven goals.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Looks like Fernando is going to be signing a new contract. It's on the front page of A Bola.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:27 pm

McAgger wrote:Looks like Fernando is going to be signing a new contract. It's on the front page of A Bola.

He will most probably leave in the summer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Forza wrote:Are you guys crazy? If we were able to get Fernando, I would take him immediately. At the moment, we have a midfield which consists of De Jong and Montolivo as definite starters and then one other player. That one other player is either Poli or Muntari at the moment, and both of them if Montolivo is injured. Fernando, despite being a DM, is an improvement on both of them. And for 3m, he's a steal. The other big consideration for me is that if De Jong were to get injured, we would be monumentally screwed. It would plunge us into a relegation battle and make our current situation look like a relative paradise. And, yes, I want Jorginho too - this is an ambitious club, not a Serie D team.

I disagree on the premise that we will get screwed once NDJ is injured, Montolivo can fill in his position. Muntari also can, if both are out or if its an emergency. Montolivo exemplified his ability to play in fornt of the defense last year when NDJ got injured. Just like M99 said, we have more pressing matters in the squad than a DM. We can get better, younger and cheaper than Fernando if we know where to look. I don't like the sound of 3m a year for someone who has competition in his position.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=34614
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40