Cotes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Cassius
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tevez vs Balotelli - Page 2 Empty Re: Tevez vs Balotelli

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:42 am

How is Tévez more complete? Balotelli uses an ambidextrous use of his feet, since coming to Milan shown some deft passing creation, ridiculously good at FKs everytime he steps to the mark, long range shots, aerial ability, shown that dribbling we want to see and his penalties.

Tévez is far more proven yet relies a lot of his physical output, better movement, better finisher, stronger and so far shown a better presence in big games.

Balotelli hasn't proven to be world class despite being World class for Milan and Italia as like SES, he must prove himself for another year.

Tévez on his day IS world class yet must show that he can continue his consistency in Juventus and at his age.

Gone are the days where we "wait" for Balotelli. He has proven it to us and even won me over by proving me wrong.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:18 am

I agree with the cantona comparison but in a very different way. Both of them are really not as good as they are/were billed. Don't even get me started on the myth of cantona
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:15 am

Arquitescu wrote:How is Tévez more complete? Balotelli uses an ambidextrous use of his feet, since coming to Milan shown some deft passing creation, ridiculously good at FKs everytime he steps to the mark, long range shots, aerial ability, shown that dribbling we want to see and his penalties.

Tévez is far more proven yet relies a lot of his physical output, better movement, better finisher, stronger and so far shown a better presence in big games.

Balotelli hasn't proven to be world class despite being World class for Milan and Italia as like SES, he must prove himself for another year.

Tévez on his day IS world class yet must show that he can continue his consistency in Juventus and at his age.

Gone are the days where we "wait" for Balotelli. He has proven it to us and even won me over by proving me wrong.

I see tevez as having by far the better football brain. When it comes to passing, positioning and desition making he is miles ahead of Balotelli
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2