+3
El Chelsea Fuerte
izzy
the xcx
7 posters

Go down

With Essien blowing out his knee Empty With Essien blowing out his knee

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:49 pm

and out until January, don't be surprised if Chelsea step up and meet the demands of both Madrid and Lass.

Back to top Go down

With Essien blowing out his knee Empty Re: With Essien blowing out his knee

Post by the xcx Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:and out until January, don't be surprised if Chelsea step up and meet the demands of both Madrid and Lass.
Is Chelsea willing to make an trade? I mean Lass for Essien Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 pm

You want to pay Essien's salary even though he has a major knee injury? No thanks. He's going to slow down even more now. And I doubt he reported the correct age. He looks over 30 to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:You want to pay Essien's salary even though he has a major knee injury? No thanks. He's going to slow down even more now. And I doubt he reported the correct age. He looks over 30 to me.

Guy is really 34. :coffee:

As an African, let me tell you it is very common for our players to hide their true age. One obvious example is Martins.
When he joined Newcastle, 'supposedly' his birth certificate went 'missing'.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:01 pm

You can have him!!

And we don't need Diarra, we have Mikel and Ramires for his replacement. In fact he is not even needed now, Ramires and at most times Mikel outperform him.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 pm

No way Mikel is as good as Lass. I've watched enough Chelsea games to see that. Ramires is not a destroyer. He's a b2b midfielder with good technique and a huge work rate... does some strange things at times. But he's young and should get better. Lampard is on the decline too imo.

Would not be surprised if Chelsea took Lass to take pressure away from Lampard and Ramires defensively. He's 25 and also has a huge work rate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 pm

english_jewel wrote:You can have him!!

And we don't need Diarra, we have Mikel and Ramires for his replacement. In fact he is not even needed now, Ramires and at most times Mikel outperform him.

you cant possibly tell me there is no room for lass in your team.

Actually, there is room for lass in 90% of big clubs around the world.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:10 pm

sportsczy wrote:and out until January, don't be surprised if Chelsea step up and meet the demands of both Madrid and Lass.
First thing I thought when I saw he seriously injured his knee. Lass will be a great replacement. We can prob even get what we paid for him which would be nice.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Thank god we didn't swap him for Kaka like some here suggested. We would now have Altintop and Essien out for half season.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:No way Mikel is as good as Lass. I've watched enough Chelsea games to see that. Ramires is not a destroyer. He's a b2b midfielder with good technique and a huge work rate... does some strange things at times. But he's young and should get better. Lampard is on the decline too imo.

Would not be surprised if Chelsea took Lass to take pressure away from Lampard and Ramires defensively. He's 25 and also has a huge work rate.

Sorry, I meant to say Mikel and Ramires outperform ESSIEN, not Diarra. But I can't see how getting Diarra would take the pressure away from Lampard? Two different players.

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
english_jewel wrote:You can have him!!

you cant possibly tell me there is no room for lass in your team.

Actually, there is room for lass in 90% of big clubs around the world.

We have Ramires and Mikel to replace Essien, so no we have no room for Diarra. We were always going to have a problem with Essien, Mikel, Ramires together in the team as they were all just about the same type of players (of course Mikel is only a DM but Essien was used as a DM too) and having Diarra would just bring that problem back up. Both Mike and Ramires have potential and the less players in that position the more chances they will get.

Last edited by english_jewel on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:20 pm

OR they can go to France and to buy Sissoko, M'Villa, Matuidi, etc. M'Villa would cost a boatload, if he's even available. The most experienced and available one is Lass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:29 pm

It's a quite big gamble from Chelsea to go until January with just Mikel and Ramires. If one of them gets injured then what?
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Ramires is not a DM, Mikel is their only DM. That's my point @english_jewel, essien could seamlessly fit in as DM or CM, and Mikel isnt that good. Lass is definitely an improvement. Not saying he will go there tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Ramires's best position is probably DM. I'm talking about the position he played for Brazil against Venezuela, which is where Mikel also plays. Though yes Mikel is more of a true DM than Ramires, Ramires likes to go forward.

@error We do not need 3 DM's.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Ramires has never played DM in his life. He's a b2b. Mikel is just not that good honestly... nowhere near Lass. You need a top flight DM in a 4-3-3.... or at least a tough defensive b2b. There aren't that many available.

I'd rather keep Lass in Madrid if at all possible. But i can see Chelsea making a quick move for him now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:07 pm

english_jewel wrote:Ramires's best position is probably DM. I'm talking about the position he played for Brazil against Venezuela, which is where Mikel also plays. Though yes Mikel is more of a true DM than Ramires, Ramires likes to go forward.

@error We do not need 3 DM's.
As far as I know your team usually plays with DM, B2B and CM/AM (Lampard). This means you have three guys (Mikel, Essien and Ramires) for two positions (B2B and DM), but with Essien's injury you have no backups. This is what I meant with gamble and I don't see you going until January with only two players for two positions. Maybe Moutinho or someone else who you're linked to will fix this, but Lass wouldn't be bad option either, probably cheaper than 80% of your other targets.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:33 pm

i hope we keep lass as well, but as most of you probably know he doesn't want to sit on the bench so we should not keep him here against his will.

obviously we should still charge his full price, atleast 20 million.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down