fatman123
Nishankly
jibers
CBarca
Blue Barrett
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Carrick thinks it'll be a six horse title race - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrick thinks it'll be a six horse title race

Post by RED Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:54 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Lex wrote:Or is it because Magic Mou has taken over, that immediately makes the Chavs contenders Laughing
At least in the past two seasons we've topped the table DURING the season, unlike Arsenal who only do that alphabetically. :coffee:

He got you there, Lexinator. Laughing

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Carrick thinks it'll be a six horse title race - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrick thinks it'll be a six horse title race

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:57 am

Carrick is just being respectful.

It will be between City and United.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:03 am

Good to see EPL discussion becoming a bit more 'relevant' again.Its been irrelevant for a while now with all people sucking up to Guardiola's Bayern,the 2 Spanish clubs and ofcourse the two glorious,prestigious,immortal,majestic French powerhouses which has been like the flavor of the month.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:09 am

Yeah Surag, the ligue 1 hype was so confusing. The logic was just not there

*PsG spend £130M on the biggest names they can find*

"People should admire them, what a wonderful project they're starting. Great bit of business signing these players"

*Juve spend 20M on most of the starting XI combined*

"Marotta rofl scrub director "

But yeah more on-topic

My top 3

Chelsea
United
City

Not joining some sort of Mou hype train or anything, but United could have a small adjustment period under a new manager. And Mou does have plenty of experience

City have made a load of signings. But Fernandinho is just a decent player with a huge price tag

Negredo will be competing for a spot upfront, nothing special. A decent striker. He missed most chances last season out of any other player in La Liga if an article I read somehwere is to be believed.

Jojo, great young player. But not going to bang goals in for fun, which could be a problem depending on how Aguero does. We'll see.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:46 am

^On the contrary, I think Fernandinho is a BRILLIANT player and was a really good signing by City. Don't think he's worth £30M but oh well, it could have been worse.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:49 am

Personally from what I've seen of him in the past 2 UCL's hes been a decent player, not much more

However, i'll happily admit I was wrong if he does well this season. Because I have never watched him in the Ukranian league

Then again, you could argue he's made to look better playing for what is by far the strongest team in a very poor league.

We'll see in time.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:50 am

Oh I remember him quite well Laughing He was one of the players that tore Chelsea apart in the CL.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:53 am

I've only seen him in the CL and I assume most of you have too unless you're watching Shaktar demolish random scrubs in the Ukrainian league, that said he's a good signing because he's undeniably better than what City have. Look forward to seeing him play more regularly.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 am

REWB wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:I don't see us challenging. I think City look favorite but Chelsea and United are not far off could be a final day winner.

so why in my thread did you say that you think wenger will make us challengers this season? he lied to me raptor?

I did not lie, I just dont think ware favorite to win EPL, I just have a good feeling we are on right path though.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:15 am

Is it time already to predict Arsenal will be title challengers? rofl

They haven't strengthened at all. Their season will look like last season.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:21 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
REWB wrote:lol united challenging for what title? moyes is going to make united a europe league team watch. i bet you arsenal will be ahead of united this season.

won the league by 11 pts Proud

suddenly europa league team

GL logic Proud

There was a team called Inter who won treble and suddenly is not even at Europe , not saying that will happen for Manu but not impossible
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 am

Epoto wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
REWB wrote:lol united challenging for what title? moyes is going to make united a europe league team watch. i bet you arsenal will be ahead of united this season.

GL logic Proud

There was a team called Inter who won treble and suddenly is not even at Europe , not saying that will happen for Manu but not impossible

except inter was a team full of old scrubs who parked the bus to a CL
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:35 am

People rate Fernadinho mostly based on a few CL matches.City should have gone for Paulinho, who is without a doubt the better midfielder of the 2
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:42 am

Inter were at their absolute peak, then after the long summer out, Rafa was left with a bunch of past it players who had no energy, and the salvation in the summer market was one Mr. Diego Forlan rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:54 am

Epoto wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

GL logic Proud

Man United has a turnover of 500m+ every season and is one of the biggest if not the biggest global brand in football right now.They have never been financially incapable like Inter have been(who were even in their best years).Absolutely zero chance of seeing such a drastic decline not even in one's dreams even if Moyes flops hard.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I said Newcastle would finish 6th a while ago. But with Kinnear on the transfers and all the clubs around them doing proper business, I reckon top 8 is more likely now

Also, this thread :bow:

triple threat club dog fight ffs Proud

Best not to lock this and let people say what they truely think about each others clubs. Mainly for my entertainment.
same

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 pm

If arsenal sign someone like higuain or someone who can satisfy their needs at front, they may surprise everyone.
ManU, if they go ahead with fellaini,they may finish 2nd, considering RVP stays fit for almost whole season.
Chelsea, I am not really sure if Mou has his kind of players to win the league at chelsea right now, i am curious how they will line up this season.
City, they look really really strong.
Liverpool, stupid hopes of making a treble of 4th place tophy, FA and carling drunken 

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:22 pm

This is our year.
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Berbatov wrote:This is our year.
I don't assume you're talking about Fulham.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
YNWA
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Plastic Fulham fan, What has the world come to Mad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Berbatov wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
YNWA
Liverpool for the title then?

Carrick thinks it'll be a six horse title race - Page 3 Jensen-ackles-confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2716
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:43 pm

There's no way Berba is a pool fan
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:59 pm

McAgger wrote:There's no way Berba is a pool fan
Bingo. I was just poking fun at the "Next year is our year" comments just about everyone attributes to Liverpool fans. Who needs Gerrard when you have Steve Sidwell?
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Sidwell Proud

Which club did he go after Chelsea again?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:23 pm

chelsea and city. no one else
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next