neuro11
CBarca
The Franchise
shinigami99
Khaled
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pre-season (Game 1): Bayern Munich vs Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-season (Game 1): Bayern Munich vs Barcelona

Post by neuro11 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:39 pm

free_cat wrote:We are recovering now. Some good stuff from bartra, dos santos and Tello who almost scored. Alexis invisible and wasting every attack.
Get new glass......
i believe we wasted money on him....but that does not change the fact that you need new glasses....
About the match....impressed with pinto's performance, cant say the same about any of our defenders...
Sergi Roberto, probably have impressed every time he played for first team....Its a shame we could not score...but i am happy we created some very good scoring chances vs their best eleven,.,.....

Ohhh...byern's pressing game is really very enjoyable...specially their set pieces....they look so confident on every set pieces, specially the movement of the players during set pieces...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pre-season (Game 1): Bayern Munich vs Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-season (Game 1): Bayern Munich vs Barcelona

Post by neuro11 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:41 pm

i am wondering whether we have enough players to rotate(different eleven) in the second half....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:11 pm

our young defense so far in second half:bow:

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:14 pm

This is like when you meet your ex on the street, and they're perfectly put together and you're hungover.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Thank you Bayern for not wanting to play this second half vs our b team.

@neuro, refresh me my mind, what did Alexis of merit? Nothing. Messi and Tello dribbled a couple of players and had a chance each.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Losing 1-0 to this Bayern with the players you have available should be considered in achievement tbh Laughing

I expected 4 or 5.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Good game from Patrick too, but he isn't a FB, don't know why we insist playing him there.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Traitor sucked the absolute living daylights against coachless Barca B just from holiday in Munchen. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:38 pm

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 pm

The Franchise wrote:

rofl

What you say about my momma?

Last edited by ranDOM 10 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Javi Espinosa > JDS
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm

MD claiming masche had a phenomenal game.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Who had more possession ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 pm

They must be insane or something.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Who had more possession ?

Ball Possession: Bayern 55%-45% Barça

Should be noted that Barca B team played the entire 2nd half and did better than what the first team reserves did the first half. Really impressive. Maybe they should get Roura to coach the B Team
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:25 am

not bad, considering that we played with the Bench+Messi in the 1st half, Barca B in 2nd half and this was our 1st game of the season playing against Bayern (away)!

Espinosa is class, hope he gets the chance to play some games with the 1st team this season, also JDS and especially Roberto did well!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 am

Roberto played a wonderful game. Really disappionted with the backline. Every player par probably Adriano were rubbish.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 am

Espinosa was class. Really impressed with him
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:24 pm

free_cat wrote:Thank you Bayern for not wanting to play this second half vs our b team.

@neuro, refresh me my mind, what did Alexis of merit? Nothing. Messi and Tello dribbled a couple of players and had a chance each.
now that has a little difference in meaning with "invisible".
He did not play great, not as much as Telo or Messi did....however he pressed well to recover well, did not loose the ball too easily, even in one occassion was surrounded by 2/3 players, he used force and came out to pass....again all i am complaining is just "invisible"

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Sergi Roberto was the only player who performed at decent level. Bartra and Mascherano as usual - crap. They both aren't good enough for CB, we need two good CBs but with inept Zubizarreta we won't buy even 1 good player.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:50 pm

neuro11 wrote:
free_cat wrote:Thank you Bayern for not wanting to play this second half vs our b team.

He did not play great, not as much as Telo or Messi did....however he pressed well to recover well, did not loose the ball too easily, even in one occassion was surrounded by 2/3 players, he used force and came out to pass....again all  i am complaining is just "invisible"

You are right, he was worse than invisble. He had some ball and did nothing and lost it plenty of times.

Only decent play was the one you mention, in which Alexis did his trademark move of keeping the ball under pressure through dribbling towards our goal.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:27 pm

free_cat wrote:
neuro11 wrote:

He did not play great, not as much as Telo or Messi did....however he pressed well to recover well, did not loose the ball too easily, even in one occassion was surrounded by 2/3 players, he used force and came out to pass....again all  i am complaining is just "invisible"

You are right, he was worse than invisble. He had some ball and did nothing and lost it plenty of times.

Only decent play was the one you mention, in which Alexis did his trademark move of keeping the ball under pressure through dribbling towards our goal.

Ofcourse i cant fight with some one gave his logical thinking to Pedro. But it looks silly to even talk so long about a match that had nothing remarkable for us......

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 pm

You are right, there's no need to discuss about this unremarkable match, especially about Alexis when nothing can be said about his game.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum