neuro11
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
Khaled
Isaacb04
63 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: 'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi V.2

Post by Badamdar Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:42 am

Alves can not catch Messi (that agility)

Badamdar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: 'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi V.2

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:13 am

LOL @ Sanchez
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:09 am

Training seems pretty fun Very Happy 
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 pm

'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi V.2 - Page 4 Messi%20Goal%20Alemria
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:29 pm

According to sport and MD, Messi will miss the CL game against Celtic and La Liga game against Valladolid.

This injury worries me hmm 
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:33 pm

it's the constant injuries that worry me
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:39 pm

billy_gr wrote:it's the constant injuries that worry me
That was what I actually meant. Hope its just a phase.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:47 pm

too suspicious I'm afraid.
At least he should protect himself and not demand constant full 90minute games
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:50 am

I am no expert but it might be due to rushing him back last season from the hamstring injury.
Iniesta suffered the same fate after being rushed back for the 2009 CL final.He missed a lot of games due to niggling injuries in the 09-10 season.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Tests carried out by the Club’s medical services this morning have confirmed the initial diagnosis that Leo Messi has suffered a slight thigh injury in his right leg. The Argentine will be out for between two and three weeks, which means that he definitely won’t be available for the two matches coming up for FC Barcelona this week: Tuesday in Glasgow against Celtic, and Saturday in the Camp Nou against Valladolid. That will be followed by another international break meaning that Barça will have to wait until 19th October to resume the league programme against Osasuna in Pamplona.

Messi came off injured and was replaced by Xavi after scoring the first goal against Almeria.

------------

Does anyone know which part of his body the previous 5 injuries were at?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Messi's injuries:

VS. PSG: Right leg isquios rupture. Suffered a set back later.
In preseason: Left leg thigh (possibly isquios) fatigued.
Vs. Atlètico Madrid in Super cup: Left leg isquios, fatigued/contusion.
Vs. Almería: Right leg isquios rupture.

So we can see that he suffered muscle problems in the isquios but in different legs. Also, the fact that he played in between these two injuries (PSG and current one) at top level, clearly means he was fully recovered. This is not a relapse from that injury, but a new one.

He used to suffer usual isquio injuries before Guardiola came in too, but it was solved with new diet, exercises, a personal fisio and making him run less.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:31 pm

How about the Milan game? Before PSG? Same thing?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:42 pm

The Franchise wrote:How about the Milan game? Before PSG? Same thing?
He didn't have any other injure last season, only the PSG one and the later setback for being rushed.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:09 pm

OK, guess I was mistaken.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:08 am

Why does Messi NEVER laugh? I'm sorry, its a LEGIT question. These remarks from Romario about Messi being an authist, just make me wonder... not trying to be an a**hole or something, he just rarely shows emotions I feel.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:46 am

I'm sorry, did you watch the video that was just posted?

He laughed multiple times throughout the video...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:54 pm

I did, and no, there was no real laughter but smiling only really. Let alone him just totally cracking up... maybe it's just his persona, like I said, just curious, not trying to be a di*k.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Roman Abramovich made outrageous attempt to sign the greatest player of all time…

It has emerged that Chelsea lodged an astronomical £210m bid for Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi this summer, reports the Express.

Three other clubs were also willing to pay the monstrous release clause, one of which is thought to be Bayern Munich, and made the offers in the transfer window just gone.

Sportswear company Adidas were reportedly willing to stump up half the transfer fee to get the superstar playing for a club they sponsored. Nike currently sponsor Barcelona of course, and use Messi as a figurehead for countless campaigns.

The four time Ballon D’or winner though was not interested in leaving the Catalan giants, and rejected any offers out of hand before discussions even began.

Barcelona are set to offer Messi a £17m per year contract, which will make him the world’s highest paid player once more after Cristiano Ronaldo stole the crown when he signed a bumper new deal at the start of the season.

Messi has already bagged 10 goals this season despite suffering with injury problems. Messi has now scored a ludicrous 324 goals in 389 matches, but could lose his World Player of the Year crown to the impressive Franck Ribery, who helped Bayern Munich secure a treble last season.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:16 am

Bayern wouldn't of gone for Messi honestly, could be oil companies such as PSG, City, maybe even Monaco, as said Chelsea but it might be all rumors.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Roman Abramovich made outrageous attempt to sign the greatest player of all time…

It has emerged that Chelsea lodged an astronomical £210m bid for Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi this summer, reports the Express.

Three other clubs were also willing to pay the monstrous release clause, one of which is thought to be Bayern Munich, and made the offers in the transfer window just gone.

Sportswear company Adidas were reportedly willing to stump up half the transfer fee to get the superstar playing for a club they sponsored. Nike currently sponsor Barcelona of course, and use Messi as a figurehead for countless campaigns.

The four time Ballon D’or winner though was not interested in leaving the Catalan giants, and rejected any offers out of hand before discussions even began.

Barcelona are set to offer Messi a £17m per year contract, which will make him the world’s highest paid player once more after Cristiano Ronaldo stole the crown when he signed a bumper new deal at the start of the season.

Messi has already bagged 10 goals this season despite suffering with injury problems. Messi has now scored a ludicrous 324 goals in 389 matches, but could lose his World Player of the Year crown to the impressive Franck Ribery, who helped Bayern Munich secure a treble last season.
Misleading title.

"Roman Abramovich made outrageous attempt to sign the greatest player of all time…"

Yet then you go on to talk about Messi? I don't get it.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:05 pm

RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:Why does Messi NEVER laugh? I'm sorry, its a LEGIT question. These remarks from Romario about Messi being an authist, just make me wonder... not trying to be an a**hole or something, he just rarely shows emotions I feel.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:

Pathetic..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:52 pm

RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:Roman Abramovich made outrageous attempt to sign the greatest player of all time…

Misleading title.

"Roman Abramovich made outrageous attempt to sign the greatest player of all time…"

This is clear trolling attempt on Barca section. I hope mods do their job here.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:57 pm

You dont remember what I said when you asked about posting in the Barca section?

I will pretend you simply forgot this time and expect there will not be a 2nd one.

And please dont insult me by pretending you dont fully understand why your being called out on this. You have already pretended to "not get it" once in the thread, dont make it twice, ok?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:04 pm

The Franchise wrote:You dont remember what I said when you asked about posting in the Barca section?

I will pretend you simply forgot this time and expect there will not be a 2nd one.

And please dont insult me by pretending you dont fully understand why your being called out on this. You have already pretended to "not get it" once in the thread, dont make it twice, ok?
First thing was actually serious, about the Messi laughing question.

Didn't even see the 2nd post as dramatic, but these boards are a bit strict on this type of stuff it seems. But, noted, won't happen again then.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Of course it's strict, why would they not be strict ragarding trolling attempts when this is a serious forum, in which we try to have serious discussions?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next