B-Mac
Vlad the Impaler
REWB
AltoZ
redsnoopy
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How good is Danny Welbeck from Man U ? Empty How good is Danny Welbeck from Man U ?

Post by redsnoopy Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:06 am

Certainly not a world class player, but he managed to score two goals in debut match

Mb a quality league level striker ?

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

How good is Danny Welbeck from Man U ? Empty Re: How good is Danny Welbeck from Man U ?

Post by AltoZ Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:34 am

He's sh*te.

And a diver.
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

How good is Danny Welbeck from Man U ? Empty Re: How good is Danny Welbeck from Man U ?

Post by REWB Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 am

best player at man utd
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Danny is that kind of player that you want to see in your team's squad. He is a good athlete, his stamina is outstanding and his pace is one of the best from EPL.

Welbs is now at his 5th season with Man United; he has been given the chance to play regularly since his 3rd season here. He had his ups&downs like any other player, sometimes he has been too inconsistent and uninspired in front of goal, which is not a good thing for a striker. However, Sir Alex realised that Danny is a very versatile player and he used him on the wings, both left and right. His yield as a winger was better than we expected.

Yet, he still has the talent of striker inside him and he proved to be clinical in the EPL game against Swansea. He even managed to score with a beauty chip shot. His link-up with his teammates improved a lot last season, that's why he played a lot of minutes because he was always a good team player, helping the strike force of his team with his passing vision and his monstrous effort capacity.

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by redsnoopy Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Danny is that kind of player that you want to see in your team's squad. He is a good athlete, his stamina is outstanding and his pace is one of the best from EPL.

Welbs is now at his 5th season with Man United; he has been given the chance to play regularly since his 3rd season here. He had his ups&downs like any other player, sometimes he has been too inconsistent and uninspired in front of goal, which is not a good thing for a striker. However, Sir Alex realised that Danny is a very versatile player and he used him on the wings, both left and right. His yield as a winger was better than we expected.

Yet, he still has the talent of striker inside him and he proved to be clinical in the EPL game against Swansea. He even managed to score with a beauty chip shot. His link-up with his teammates improved a lot last season, that's why he played a lot of minutes because he was always a good team player, helping the strike force of his team with his passing vision and his monstrous effort capacity.

Sounds like a really good player although seems under-rated. With him, RVP and a potentially settled Rooney, and Hernandez, Man U actually has a very good strike force already

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:55 pm

most underrated/hated player on GL probably, get's stick about his poor finishing last season, but people fail to see the other qualities in his game, he's tall, strong, quick as hell, good in the air, and good on the ball technically....if he wasn't english there would prob be fapping all around over him

finishing has a lot to do with confidence, if he bangs in 10-15 this year keeps his good form up consistently, I think he will only continue to improve and prove the haters wrong
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:56 pm

AltoZ wrote:He's sh*te.

And a diver.
Proud the obsession continues

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 pm

B-Mac wrote:if he wasn't english there would prob be fapping all around over him
If he wasn't English, most people wouldn't know anything about him :coffee:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:59 am

Eman wrote:
B-Mac wrote:if he wasn't english there would prob be fapping all around over him
If he wasn't English, most people wouldn't know anything about him :coffee:
if he was in Ligue 1 people be calling him next drogba ffs
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:17 am

Had an amazing first game against Madrid last year.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:48 pm

He is crap. United fans go on like he is him (along with Cleverly) are actually decent in an attempt to play along wiht the façade that they actually "create their own players"... lol when in reality, they have had not had anyone noteworthy come along their ranks in a long ass time.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamarcus Latarian III Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:05 am

He's the black Ji-Sung Park.
Jamarcus Latarian III
Jamarcus Latarian III
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:50 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:He is crap. United fans go on like he is him (along with Cleverly) are actually decent in an attempt to   play along wiht the façade that they actually "create their own players"... lol when in reality, they have had not had anyone  noteworthy come along their ranks in a long ass time.
United has had an academy player in every game since October 1937

u mad brah? Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBĂ©ninois Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:33 am

B-Mac wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:He is crap. United fans go on like he is him (along with Cleverly) are actually decent in an attempt to   play along wiht the façade that they actually "create their own players"... lol when in reality, they have had not had anyone  noteworthy come along their ranks in a long ass time.

u mad brah? Proud
Giggs and Scholes shouldn't count though ...
LeBĂ©ninois
LeBĂ©ninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:50 am

#plsgo:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:55 am

BĂ©nin wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

u mad brah? Proud
Giggs and Scholes shouldn't count though ...
shouldn't count? ughhhh why not? so he doesn't sound like such an idiot? lol they haven't been first choice for about 4 or 5 years so what's been going on since then?
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 am

I like him quite a bit actually. I feel he's pretty underrated. Then again, he really needs to improve his strike rate before I can say that with a lot of confidence.

I think he'll have a great season.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:31 am

I don't like his game at all really but that's my opinion. I don't think he's very intelligent or technically good, he tries to make too much of what he does something fancy and a lot of the time loses control of what he's doing.

He scored a brilliant goal against Swansea yep but apart from that I have seen little from him that impresses me but that's my opinion other people might like him I just think he's rubbish lol
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:44 am

Arsenal fans and Welbeck Proud .
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:47 am

On the same level as Sturridge, to be honest.

inb4 8 goals 7 games and hater etc.

Welbeck is a lot more complete. The only thing Sturridge has on him at the moment is finishing. They currently sit on the same tally this year.

He was used as a utility player last year. He dropped Hernandez... and did a good job covering the hole Rooney left when he was missing.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Arsenal fans and Welbeck Proud.
What lol I don't see what you want me to like him for, pace? Most attackers have that, height? ok....

What else? Lot's of running? ok? lol
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:03 pm

something-red wrote:On the same level as Sturridge, to be honest.

inb4 8 goals 7 games and hater etc.

Welbeck is a lot more complete. The only thing Sturridge has on him at the moment is finishing. They currently sit on the same tally this year.

He was used as a utility player last year. He dropped Hernandez... and did a good job covering the hole Rooney left when he was missing.
Imo Sturridge has better link up play, passing and is a better dribbler but that's me I just don't like Welbeck's game
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Welbeck links up and passes fine. He was linking the midfield to attack, and making space for RvP last year with his excellent movement, but apparently that wasn't deemed good enough because he didn't score enough goals...

Dribbling, Daniel-son is better, but they're not very good dribblers anyway. (Although Sturridge scored a nice goal using skill on the weekend. Very Happy
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:53 pm

julias wrote:
What lol I don't see what you want me to like him for, pace? Most attackers have that, height? ok....

I was speaking about Arsenal fans in general, not about your post. Read the whole thread and you'll understand better.

From what you've said, I can say you didn't watch Welbeck enough to talk about him. Please...
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
julias wrote:

I was speaking about Arsenal fans in general, not about your post. Read the whole thread and you'll understand better.

From what you've said, I can say you didn't watch Welbeck enough to talk about him. Please...
Lol whatever

I must not have watched him because my opinion differs from yours Rolling Eyes
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next